• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Izayoi said:
>Doughnut

Inexcusable.
Both are acceptable spellings. Now go back to playing Skyhook, or Rock the Rim, or whatever that weird game that helmet comes from.
spindashing said:
ONIGIRI =/= DONUT, BAKA GAIJIN
KXUPf.png

Boney said:
I've always wanted to have those meat buns I've seen in anime
ZHCGL.jpg

Izayoi

Banned
Professor Beef said:
Both are acceptable spellings. Now go back to playing Skyhook, or Rock the Rim, or whatever that weird game that helmet comes from.
Was more talking about the fact that you INCORRECTLY identified the object in question as a doughnut.

Emitan

Izayoi said:
Why can nobody tell when I'm being sarcastic.

Should I make use of bold, underline, and italics more often?

Hmm....
I used to use smilies to show I was being sarcastic. Now everyone just thinks I'm a moron.

Izayoi

Banned
Gravijah said:
dude what no
Well, she's alright, I guess. But there are so many better Pokegirls.

DoomXploder7 said:
I got rowed by gravi for calling her belle ;; stop confusing me with your weaboo speak.
You mean real talk speak.

Boney said:
what is your problem!
Sorry bro, sometimes the truth hurts.

Professor Beef said:
Boney's avatar is so cute. I just wanna pinch her cheeks.
Is that what they're calling it nowadays?

Gravijah

boney stole bianca from me. she was my favorite first... :(
DoomXploder7 said:
Bianca= best

also what the heck is White/Hilda looking at in that pic?

i think she's pressing against her boobs. no joke.

Boney said:
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lbxsvz1mep1qdjfovo1_500.jpg[/IG]

On hindsight, I do think Bianca is the best character to come out of the series.[/QUOTE]
That picture, plus that statement, has only reinforced my love of Cynthia.

Boney

Banned
I do like Cynthia a lot, my favourite champion.

But as in how do we look at a pokemon trainer, and why are they travelling, Bianca introduces many poignat questions. At least, to me. Why exactly am I travelling, what do I want to learn.

travelling

Emitan

Boney said:
I do like Cynthia a lot, my favourite champion.

But as in how do we look at a pokemon trainer, and why are they travelling, Bianca introduces many poignat questions. At least, to me. Why exactly am I travelling, what do I want to learn.

travelling
Now that's just rediculous.

Boney

Banned
Billychu said:
Now that's just rediculous.
ridiculous?

yeah I guess. But it presents the coming of age aspect that's never been an issue in the series well enough. It certainly was more interesting to me than the moral ambiguity N tried to establish.

Emitan

Boney said:
ridiculous?

yeah I guess. But it presents the coming of age aspect that's never been an issue in the series well enough. It certainly was more interesting to me than the moral ambiguity N tried to establish.
well maybe i wasnt paying attention

i just mash the a button during dialog in pokemon games

Takao

Banned
Hey Pokéfreaks, while Pokémon The Movie: White - Victini and Zekrom will be in theatres (though, not in Canada) this December (see ticket listings here), it has been announced that its companion film, Pokémon The Movie: Black – Victini and Reshiram will actually air on Cartoon Network on December 10, and 11th. Pokémom films are usually pretty fun so check them out, I guess.

Firestorm

My friend asked me to bring over HeartGold to campus so he could evolve some mons. On the way home I played a bit and got to Cinnibar. I'll beat this game yet!

Top Bottom