• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Emitan

Chet, Iza's new avatar is outstanding. Here's a golden banana sticker in recognition of your accomplisment.

Fs0Pt.jpg

OMG Aero

Andrex said:
287679-080.jpg

It's dub anime review time!

Pokemon Black & White
s14, ep40: "Cilan Versus Trip, Ash Versus Georgia!"
Decent episode. The battles are slowly but surely crawling back up to Sinnoh quality. Some genuinely funny moments, when Iris and Zorua get together to pantomime whatsherface I chuckle a bit. Good cliffhanger, too. I could see it going either way, either Ash or whatsherface would make a good final match
for Iris
(unfortunately I was spoiled on who wins the Club Battle.) Bianca is a bit annoying but her making a fool of herself is sometimes funny. Cilan shined as usual, and I didn't know it before but his voice actor is actual Jason Griffith (aka Sonic/Shadow post-Heroes, pre-Colors.) He's no Mamoru Miyano, but he's still pretty good and hits all his cues perfectly. Was also good to see Trip get knocked down a peg.

3/5
Just saw this episode and I didn't expect Trip to lose in the first round at all. I was expecting them to set him up like Paul and have him beat Ash in the final round of the tournament.

Also Cilan is the best character.

Grass is terrible. The typing sucks. The pokemon are mostly boring looking except for the 3 i mentioned.Oh and maybe add Sevine and Torterra to that 3 but after that meh.

Izayoi

Banned
DoomXploder7 said:
Grass is terrible. The typing sucks. The pokemon are mostly boring looking except for the 3 i mentioned.Oh and maybe add Sevine and Torterra to that 3 but after that meh.
You motherfucker.

-nmfp8.jpg

But i specifically said I liked Torterra,Servine,Whimsiscott,Lilligant and Breloom. Those posts are invalid I say! I'd half accept Ludicolo except i had bad experiences battling them with mamba music and death....;;.

Izayoi said:
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I though you liked breasts of all sizes.
DoomXploder7 said:
But i specifically said I liked Torterra,Servine,Whimsiscott,Lilligant and Breloom. Those posts are invalid I say! I'd half accept Ludicolo except i had bad experiences battling them with mamba music and death....;;.
I saw it before the stealth edit. Just had to find that picture you know?

Izayoi

Banned
DoomXploder7 said:
But i specifically said I liked Torterra,Servine,Whimsiscott,Lilligant and Breloom.
NOBODY UNDERSTANDS YOUR DUMB NICKNAMES OKAY

I stopped reading your post at "Grass is terrib-" and angrily began writing a response.

Boney said:
PokeGAF, I...

Chet Rippo said:
I though you liked breasts of all sizes.
Sometimes things really can be two sizes too big.

Top Bottom