• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Why keep them in my head when I could just post them here, and crap up this thread? :p

Emitan

XOdrU.png

I used to dabble in Doctor Who fanfic. I might try and transfer some skills.

I feel that there's a great Pokemon fanfic waiting to be written by someone, but it's probably buried under the piles of Pokemorph and anthro stuff that clutters up the net.

Gravijah

i don't read fanfics but if i did i guess i would want one that focus on an original character inside the already established pokemon world. without TEAM ROCKET/PLASMA/ETC or a big bad... because i get enough of that in the games and manga.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Gravijah said:
i don't read fanfics but if i did i guess i would want one that focus on an original character inside the already established pokemon world. without TEAM ROCKET/PLASMA/ETC or a big bad... because i get enough of that in the games and manga.

That would basically be what it is... TR would basically be completely different from the games. I just chose them for familiarity.

Well, I'll see if I'm up for drawing all of this. Probably not. Last resort is typing I guess. :p

Izayoi

Banned
Boney said:
why aren't you using the one i told you to use

and why do you ruin it with pre launch shenanigans!
Wait, which one? The one with all of the girls you sent me?

Also because it's fucking Skyrim.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
287679-080.jpg

It's dub anime review time!

Pokemon Black & White
s14, ep40: "Cilan Versus Trip, Ash Versus Georgia!"
Decent episode. The battles are slowly but surely crawling back up to Sinnoh quality. Some genuinely funny moments, when Iris and Zorua get together to pantomime whatsherface I chuckle a bit. Good cliffhanger, too. I could see it going either way, either Ash or whatsherface would make a good final match
for Iris
(unfortunately I was spoiled on who wins the Club Battle.) Bianca is a bit annoying but her making a fool of herself is sometimes funny. Cilan shined as usual, and I didn't know it before but his voice actor is actual Jason Griffith (aka Sonic/Shadow post-Heroes, pre-Colors.) He's no Mamoru Miyano, but he's still pretty good and hits all his cues perfectly. Was also good to see Trip get knocked down a peg.

3/5

Top Bottom