• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Izayoi

Banned
DoomXploder7 said:
They are like genies, granting me my wish wrong ;_;. Part of why I like Togekiss despite being 2 typings I hate is that it looks more like a plane/jet than just a bird.
It's a bird.

Fine then since you guys want me to be consistent. Then -covers Togekiss's ears- I HATE TOGEKISS IT LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE A BIRD, SCREW THAT THING!

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
DoomXploder7 said:
Fine then since you guys want me to be consistent. Then -covers Togekiss's ears- I HATE TOGEKISS IT LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE A BIRD, SCREW THAT THING!

Togekiss will never visit you and bring you grace and happiness now, I hope you're happy.

Wiseblade said:
Letting patriotism cloud your judgement, I see.

No, it's just a great design. Better than Gen 4's signature flying/normal, Staraptor, I feel at least.

Wait weren't you the dope that was convinced Unova was based on China or something and that it couldn't be America/NY?

Professor Beef said:
Gyarados being part-flying is a nerf, and the only reason why people like flying-types.

No, there are at least seven other reasons.

And Gyrados is a beat, even with flying type.

Wiseblade

Andrex said:
No, it's just a great design. Better than Gen 4's signature flying/normal, Staraptor, I feel at least.
AW HELL NAW

Andrex said:
Wait weren't you the dope that was convinced Unova was based on China or something and that it couldn't be America/NY?
What? That wasn't me. You'd have to be an idiot not to see the NY connection.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Yeah, I was mistaken, it was Shiggie/SuperAngelo64.

Also I just don't like the tuft on its head. I know I should like the design, like Galvantula, but something is holding me back. But I get over it because Staraptor kicks ass competitive-wise.

Wiseblade

Andrex said:
Yeah, I was mistaken, it was Shiggie/SuperAngelo64.

Also I just don't like the tuft on its head. I know I should like the design, like Galvantula, but something is holding me back. But I get over it because Staraptor kicks ass competitive-wise.

1) That tuft is way cooler than Braviary's freakish arm-legs.

2) You don't like Galvantula? You're a bad person.

Izayoi

Banned
Andrex, you're so anti-fanart.

Just to celebrate you posting that thread and reminding me, I'm going to post a shitload of fanart when I get home.

Wiseblade

Izayoi said:

Just to celebrate you posting that thread and reminding me, I'm going to post a shitload of fanart when I get home.
To be fair, those were the dark ages when Lyre was still around and would lock PokéGAF threads if he even saw fanart he didn't like (or anything he didn't like, really).

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Izayoi said:

I'm not anti-fanart. Why would I make a booru if that was the case you dope? :p

I just didn't want it getting in the way of news, and I didn't want PokeGAF as a whole to be viewed in a negative light.

Three pics per post rule still applies, don't forget.

2w3ugsi.jpg

Never forget.

Izayoi

Banned
Billychu said:
What's the point in a booru when you have ALL THE FANART?
It makes it easier to sort them. All of the fanart is just kind of jumbled in a bunch of a different folders with varying degrees of organization, with no tags and no way to search. A booru would make things far easier for me.

Emitan

Izayoi said:
It makes it easier to sort them. All of the fanart is just kind of jumbled in a bunch of a different folders with varying degrees of organization, with no tags and no way to search. A booru would make things far easier for me.
I want software that's cross platform that can do this for all of my... images.

upandaway

Andrex said:
For the record I was making this before Wiseblade posted his.

4EVXo.png
D9ayP.png

A couple overlaps with bugs to be sure. Really I don't really hate any types (although fighting is low on my list.) I just really love flying. <3
Two of my top 3 Pokemon in one post? What's the occasion?

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Syph Medwes said:
Who could love this?

http://i.imgur.com/4BLni.png[IMG]

[spoiler]maybe Andrex :P[/spoiler][/QUOTE]

Nah, it sucks. Doubly so because it's version exclusive to inferior Black. :P

[QUOTE=Exterminieren]This thread's gone... weird.[/QUOTE]

You're not a junior member anymore! Congrats.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
upandaway said:
What's so hard to remember about "Dwebble"?

Yeah.

Dwebble
Barry
Charmander
Charizard
Jasmine
Empoleon
Surfin' Raichu twins
Bianca
Pikachu w/ Hat
Sleeping Pikachu

Fits right in.

Wiseblade

Andrex said:
Yeah.

Dwebble
Barry
Charmander
Charizard
Jasmine
Empoleon
Surfin' Raichu twins
Bianca
Pikachu w/ Hat
Sleeping Pikachu

Fits right in.
How do you forget Hilbert when he's on the page? Isn't there someone with a Cynthia avatar running around GAF?

And what happened to stealth edits?

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I forget a lot of people. Even in real life. People I forget shouldn't take it personally.

Top Bottom