• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Wiseblade

Silver. Easy. Next question?

Wrong! It's Gary, closely followed by Andrex. Cheren come in a respectable third.

What happens when competitive Pokemon battlers have children? Do they obsess over their child's IVs and Nature? Make sure they're EV trained correctly? Teach them so they have the proper moveset for living on their own?

Put all non-perfect children in a box. Or release them into the wild.

Spartans were competitive Pokémon battlers confirmed.

Boogiepop

Fuuuuuuuuuuuu. Got another one with the three perfects I need, right ability this time... and the everstone failed me for it :( I... will... persevere...

Gravijah

his name is blue. if you're japanese, i'll accept green. but not if you're a weeaboo who lives in a country other than japan. i still require blue from you. unless you actually played green first.

Boney

Banned
←
blast it didn't work

best rival is prolly blue cause he fits the rival shoe quite nicely, bianca is a better character though, same as cheren

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Wrong! It's Gary, closely followed by Andrex. Cheren come in a respectable third.

<3

Seriously though:

10GT2.gif

Vkwfx.gif

dbEPJ.gif
aNLd9.gif

JaxhO.gif

I feel like I'm forgetting one, but they're all there. N would probably be #1 (tied) if he counts as a rival. Silver isn't bad, in fact I really like him, but someone's gotta be last.

Blue gets #2 because of his awesome Gen 2/4 appearance. Cheren and Bianca are about even. Cheren is slightly bland, but that's balanced by Bianca being slightly annoying.

if you call blue gary you are a horrible person

This I sort of agree with. They're different.

Boogiepop

Fuuuuuuuuu! Attack, defense, hp, and speed ALL perfect, but the wrong nature and ability. Bleh.
Edit: Oh well, no big deal. Just got one with all my requirements :)

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
213gcd3_display.png

Gary was awesome and he actually became the Champion.

Hey, Red! I was looking forward to seeing you, Red. My rival should be strong to keep me sharp. While working on my PokéDex, I looked all over for Pokémon. Not only that, I assembled teams that would beat any Pokémon type. And now... I'm the Pokémon League Champion! Red! Do you know what that means? I'll tell you. I am the most powerful Trainer in the world!

And with epic battle music.

Boogiepop

142 shellder to get an awesome one (+1 extra egg). God damn that was a lot. I am rolling in the inbred underaged clams here. Still, I shall have an epic Cloyster, so yay.

Boogiepop

Also, that damn "play time still adds if you have the c-gear on when you're in sleep mode" is really annoying. Took me a bit to realize how my playtime went up by 24 hours over the past day.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ

Boogiepop

So, which of the various branch evolutions do you guys prefer?
Personally:
182.png
>
045.png

062.png
>
186.png

199.png
>
080.png

107.png
>
106.png

267.png
>>
269.png

282.png
>
475.png

478.png
>
362.png

414.png
>>
413.png

And
197.png
> All the other Eeveelutions whose pictures I'm too lazy to put here.
(Gorebyss and Huntail suck equally hard)

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Jolteon is my #2 Eeveelution. <3

Could you be more wrong? I don't think it's physically possible.

Uh if you don't like Hitmontop the best you can get the hell out of my thread.

Wow, Andrex. You got all of them wrong, ALL OF THEM. Except Hitmontop is pretty cool.

Polywrath looks like a Poliwhirl if someone in the room farted.

I thought Gallade was a pretty cool evolution, Psychic/Fighting is pretty ace. Gardevoir is cool too.

Everyone knows my feelings on Froslass.

And Leafeon is awesome, but I like all the Eeveelutions about equally... For me it would be:

Leafeon > Jolteon > Espeon > Umbreon > Vaporeon > Glaceon > Flareon

Personal tastes. *shrugs shoulders*

Top Bottom