• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

I actually -GASP- agree with Andrex for the most part except in regards to frosslass and i'd put an equal sign between gallade and gardevoir. as for politoed and poliwrath....i like wraths typing but god it's so uncreative, but then politoed is kinda ....too creative.

I do like Politoad more than Poliwrath

but other than that

yeah..
Poliwrath is better, deal with it.
YrNRK.png

Anth0ny

I wish they didn't take this out of the game. Would have been an awesome end of game boss.

Oak: I came when I heard you caught all 150 Pokemon! Now it's time to take me on.

BOOM

When Nintendo releases RBY on 3DS VC, they should restore Final Boss Oak.
And make Mew attainable by moving the truck with strength.

I wish they didn't take this out of the game. Would have been an awesome end of game boss.

Oak: I came when I heard you caught all 150 Pokemon! Now it's time to take me on.

BOOM

When Nintendo releases RBY on 3DS VC, they should restore Final Boss Oak.
And make Mew attainable by moving the truck with strength.

Add access to the Orange Islands through Bill's teleporter, and I'll be all over it.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
There's lots of potential for a Red/Blue demake-remake. In fact they'd have to start almost from scratch it they wanted to iron out the bugs, or make it into a 3D Classic.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Well it would really seem like a port more than anything.

I don't actually know of any fan demakes using the RB graphics. Even that creepypasta one (the one where you start with a ghost type or something) stupidly used the FrLg graphics. SMH at that. The old graphics work much better at being "scary."

That's just the water.

Not touching on Fortree, or Mt. Chimney, or the desert, or Fallorbor, or Meteor Falls, or Mt. Pyre, or New Mauville, or Verdanturf.

Such a rich region.

See, you could've just said "secret bases" and I would've agreed with you. But you were too busy pointing out the boring locales, so now I have to disagree. FOREVER.

Hoenn has volcanic ash collecting and villains who want to flood the already water heavy region even further so that everyone would be living in Pacifidlog town style housing and their boring water types could have more domain. And even then it's still better than GSC Kanto.

Wiseblade

Hoenn has volcanic ash collecting and villains who want to flood the already water heavy region even further so that everyone would be living in Pacifidlog town style housing and their boring water types could have more domain. And even then it's still better than GSC Kanto.

Team Aqua actually got a vision of the future. They saw Empoleon and realised that even Hoenn didn't have enough water to contain something that awesome.

Team Aqua actually got a vision of the future. They saw Empoleon and realised that even Hoenn didn't have enough water to contain something that awesome.

I'm going to allow this, still I wouldn't say no to Team Magma removing most of the ocean for more Camerupts or whatever their master plan was.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
No joke; that's the main reason I want a 3DS remake. Secret base Streetpass would be the best thing ever in Pokemon.

Considering they took dolls out of HGSS, I wouldn't be surprised if they axed secret bases.

What really needs a comeback is the Sinnoh Underground. Best way to get awesome items ever.

Considering they took dolls out of HGSS, I wouldn't be surprised if they axed secret bases.

What really needs a comeback is the Sinnoh Underground. Best way to get awesome items ever.

I got trapped down there because my old DS had a broken microphone and I stepped on a leaf trap, "blow the leaves away!" they said...I became one with the fossils.

Top Bottom