• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Izayoi

Banned
:<

You and Evilore are just mad I'll be having fun in SWTOR and you won't.
I mean, there's no shame in enjoying shovelware - some people just have lower standards than others, you know?

Be proud of your choice to play shitty games, don't let anyone talk down to you about it.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
TOR is pretty good. ^_^ Been in the beta a couple times now. Just wish my PC was more powerful.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
v_v

Poor Izzy.

Btw Billy since I unsubscribed from the TOR thread I'll ask you here: I'm on the weekend beta atm and was wondering if you'd like to join up? :D

Emitan

I don't know yet, it's still patching lol. Which ones should I choose? That is if my character from the October beta is still around (probably not.)

Oh, thought you were playing. Prophecy of the Five is what I play on in weekend betas. I just made an Imperial Agent named "Fatman".

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Billychu still crushing it.

[18:10] <EvilMario> !hof
[18:10] -EvilMario- Billychu has the best score of 265 ; boney - 131; DoomXploder7 - 125; spindashing - 88; Wiseblade - 79; Grav2 - 75; ChetRippo - 47; ProfBeef - 39; Exterminieren - 31; cotneed - 14;

Gravijah

Gravijah has the best score of 324 ; Billychu - 311; DoomXploder7 - 273; Exterminieren - 232; boney - 174; spindashing - 88; Wiseblade - 85; ChetRippo - 82; Grav2 - 75; ProfBeef - 39;

hail to the king baby

Emitan

sHN6W.gif

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I just don't like IRC. :-/ Or chat in general. It's not passive enough for my liking, like forums are.

Top Bottom