• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Mumei

black city is better for grinding.

I was under the impression that the Pokemon you caught in White were at a lower level; is that true or not?

Edit: I guess what I'm saying is that the appeal for me is taking Pokemon at lower levels and raising them up and that I was under the impression that there were Pokemon available in White (at those lower levels) that weren't available in Black, and that was why I was leaning towards White.

Busaiku

I finally realized why I try to breed my own Shiny Pokemon.

It's cause of that stupid SS Anne episode.
Seriously, trading is like one of the core components, yet that episode told me it was bad.

And now I'm stuck like this.

I finally realized why I try to breed my own Shiny Pokemon.

It's cause of that stupid SS Anne episode.
Seriously, trading is like one of the core components, yet that episode told me it was bad.

And now I'm stuck like this.

That episode entirely went against the whole "Gotta Catch 'Em All" thing.

Just because Ash didn't give a shit about catching them all, doesn't mean we can't.

Andrefpvs

Who the hell trades a Butterfree for a Raticate anyway? (unless the Raticate is, you know, in the top percentage of Raticate)

Wonder how long until gen 6. I wonder if a gen 6 will happen with new pokemon ect. Seems like they are having trouble with new designs (and new legendarys in particular)

I can genuinly see "fusion" happening.

Gravijah

Wonder how long until gen 6. I wonder if a gen 6 will happen with new pokemon ect. Seems like they are having trouble with new designs (and new legendarys in particular)

I can genuinly see "fusion" happening.

3+ years for gen vi new games.

and yes, they will have new pokemon.

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
I'm still waiting for a guitar shaped pokemon.

"Go, Gstring!"

Hell, it could be dual type or different ones. Steel guitar pokemon, electric guitar pokemon . .

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Top Bottom