• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Peagles

ditto has a dw ability that would make it useful.

Hmm okay. I can't remember who I voted for but I think it was Arceus. I just tried to vote for something that I've never had a chance to catch before (don't get many events in New Zealand). Always stops me completing my Pokedex :/

Wichu

R/B Red > FR/LG Red > Blair/Black/Hilbert/Whatever > Emerald Brendan > Gold > Platinum Lucas > Ethan > D/P Lucas > R/S Brendan
Leaf > Emerald May > R/S May > Whitlea/White/Hilda/Whatever > Platinum Dawn > D/P Dawn > Kris > Lyra

Kanto trainer designs feel the most Pokémon-y to me. Blair is a close second. Emerald trainers are awesome because they wear colours other than red and blue.

Firestorm

It's Pokemon Profile Pic Month on Facebook.

370437_517927884_1272123948_n.jpg

Stop upsetting Andrex! Soon he will start talking about how G+ has 40million users and stuff and how we should all get android tablets and phones and use chrome.

-posted from Chrome browser-

G+ > FB

Been thinking about deleting my FB for some time now ... got tired of all those shitty games and people constantly trying to get me to play them so I let it be known that I was done with that. After that .... there wasn't much else people were doing. Now everyone I know on FB are pretty inactive and there's no reason for me to be on there a ton.

G+ is both cleaner AND has better features + no shitty games (so far as i have seen).

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
G+ > FB

Been thinking about deleting my FB for some time now ... got tired of all those shitty games and people constantly trying to get me to play them so I let it be known that I was done with that. After that .... there wasn't much else people were doing. Now everyone I know on FB are pretty inactive and there's no reason for me to be on there a ton.

G+ is both cleaner AND has better features + no shitty games (so far as i have seen).

There are, but it's all confined to its own tab and gets its own separate stream for updates and invitations. Obviously a much superior way of doing things.

VJiFY.gif

Firestorm

I couldn't really get into G+. Felt like it was geared more towards micromanagers. I don't care about siloing off my life between the different social circles I have be it friends from Smogon, high school, university, work, whatever. And if I wanted to just talk to my G+ friends I could just delete my non-techy friends from Facebook and that's what I'd be left with.

Top Bottom