• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Go |OT 2| Servers...gotta crash 'em all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Seems like servers are up now, for me. Guess I'll go for a walk before they crap out again. Too bad PokeVision's been overloaded and it's been hard to access it.

Also, I wonder where this was at? Heard the SF one isn't until much later.

Pokémon Go has definitely helped me manage my data. I got about two weeks left and only used about 2GB of data. Usually, I'll be getting warnings around this time lol.

Yeah but its still 1 of the best to evolve.
I would rather have good eevee then some meh other 1.

I don't even want good Pokèmon, I want cool Pokèmon. I have a Jolteon and Vaporeon, 1200 and 1750cp respectively. For the most part I can take any of the gyms within the surrounding 5 miles, easily. Occasionally something like a 2k Electabuzz shows up in a gym, but that's still beatable.

I want a Charizard, Lapras, Onix, etc.

Growlie19

Went on a short walk with my two brothers to triple-team a Valor gym (two Instincts and a Mystic). With my Vaporeon and their Electabuzz and Exeggutor, it stood no chance. Score one more gym
for a total of three worldwide
for Instinct! Feels nice to take down a gym without any 1 HP shenanigans. And yes, I'm fully expecting it to be gone by morning.

Is that Pokevison thing working for anyone?

I have to refresh the entire page to search after changing locations, but it's sort of working. Shows 4-5 pokemon around me, which seems accurate, but there's plenty more I'm seeing/catching (no lures or incense) not identified at all.

Either it's getting hit hard, or its always worked like this (or the game randomly spawns the same group of pokemon near my house, which seems accurate)

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Not sure if it's the 0.29.3 update, but the app is now snappier, more responsive.

Pilgrimzero

Man it's sad to realize that I would catch very little in my neighborhood if I didn't pop an incense. Thus once per day, this game gets $1 from me.

Living in the suburbs on the edge of town kind of blows for Poke Hunting.

Sarye

The python script is amazing. Set it to a location, and it auto refreshes. It's a shame that the locator isn't working because now after trying this, I don't think I can go back.

Brinbe

Ppls be fiending to play and catch up on lost time lol

XtuLAhI.jpg

Fumpster

Argh, I went and bought 1200 Pokecoins right before the servers died today. I got charged, bought two bag upgrades, and then the servers died promptly before I could do anything else.

Now that the servers are back, there's only 150 Pokecoins left in my account. Does anyone know how long it takes Niantic to fix issues like this?

Argh, I went and bought 1200 Pokecoins right before the servers died today. I got charged, bought two bag upgrades, and then the servers died promptly before I could do anything else.

Now that the servers are back, there's only 150 Pokecoins left in my account. Does anyone know how long it takes Niantic to fix issues like this?

It's probably the worst time to even put in a support ticket considering there are millions of people probably with the same issue AND the new players that can't log in. Could take a month.

Big Nikus

I'm furiously refreshing the Play Store to download it here in France.
I'm gonna stop, it will probably be available later today and I need to sleep. Fuck, it's 5am, didn't see the time.
Hope I'll be able to catch some pocket monsters when I wake up.
The servers are gonna burn, and I'm gonna be disappointed.

It was in the "Others" column when I checked yesterday.

Oh shit. You didn't see me.

MurgenGW

Neo Member
I'm furiously refreshing the Play Store to download it here in France.
I'm gonna stop, it will probably be available later today and I need to sleep. Fuck, it's 5am, didn't see the time.
I hope I'll be able to catch some pocket monsters when I get up.
Hey Nikus, didn't know you where here :p
You can still DL the game on foreign stores to play it in France !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom