• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Go |OT 2| Servers...gotta crash 'em all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolOff

I wonder how they'll handle upcoming gens and their legendary trios then.

I mean, I'm fine with Articuno, but I don't want to be stuck with freaking Suicune...

Hikami

I wonder how they'll handle upcoming gens and their legendary trios then.

I mean, I'm fine with Articuno, but I don't want to be stuck with freaking Suicune...
pfft
Suicune is majestic
suicune.gif

I was wondering about that as well though. Guess they could let us pick teams again once a new gen rolls out?

Otnopolit

They dodged 3 steps bug question to show instead the leader of teams...

To me, hearing that they are aware of it means they are working on it. I don't think they have a timeframe of when it'll be done because surely they would've shared it (right? I hope?). So knowing that it's on their radar is enough. Just like any MMO, there are things that come first if the bug isn't game breaking.

SalvaPot

Take into account the panel was originally intended to be small for about 640 people. It was a last minute switch to Hall H.

Also there was very much no line until the last minutes.

Kinsei

Banned
Team Mystic was the best choice. We get the best bird and the best leader. If this continues for the other trios then we'll keep getting the best legendaries too.

Stay losing Valor and Spark.

ViciousDS

Banned
Team Mystic was the best choice. We get the best bird and the best leader. If this continues for the other trios then we'll keep getting the best legendaries too.

Stay losing Valor and Spark.

?????? Zapdos is the fastest of the 3 birds and just like articuno is super effect against the other 2.

CoolOff

Well, with trading in the game and possible multiples of your designated bird, you just have to find people from rival teams and give them your Snorlax.

SalvaPot

There was NO mention that the bird was going to be catchable by your team, only that it was relevant and linked somehow.

Just to clarify.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom