• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Go |OT 2| Servers...gotta crash 'em all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBroly

Banned
I'm level 10, almost 11. I saw a Charmander. I was out of Poke Balls. I went to buy Poke Balls. I didn't remember my password. It was gone ;_;

Stil caught 2 Pinsir, a Squirtle, evolved a Vaporeon and Venonat today. Bittersweet.

FZZ

Banned
ikr. My 5 eggs gave me: Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, Jynx, Eevee, Dratini.

Lmao that's not bad at all. I'd be happy for any of those.

Been playing the game since the 7th and have only gotten 1 10km egg which was an Eevee

To add insult my past 5km eggs have ALL been Venonat, Poliwag, or Ponyta and I've hatched somewhere around 21 ish 5km eggs

Also my most recent 2km egg was a Zubat.

I have the worst egg luck of all time

Also I think I might be the only level 20 player without any Pokemon rarer than a Pinsir.

I caught a Starmie that was 13. :lol
Pfft. Y'alls bad luck game is weak.

tsvsuuu.png

c0qckBa.png

Those are not the same the Snorlax. I did, in fact, catch the same exact abysmally bad Snorlax twice. On the same day even. My brother in law caught a Snorlax from the same spawn as the second that was about 800+ CP and we are at the same level.

Grazzt

You got 5 eggs, stop your whining child. Some of us have gotten a single dratini that was weak as shit.
I'm at level 25 and played from day one when it released in Australia. 5 is not really a good number.

Lmao that's not bad at all. I'd be happy for any of those.

Also I think I might be the only level 20 player without any Pokemon rarer than a Pinsir.
The park near my apartment is Jynx nest. I have 200 Jynx candy already. My apartment is eevee nest. The two fighting Pokémon are not common but I've got 3 of each. Dratini is everywhere. I would rather have anything other than those...

Pfft. Y'alls bad luck game is weak.

Those are not the same the Snorlax. I did, in fact, catch the same exact abysmally bad Snorlax twice. On the same day even. My brother in law caught a Snorlax from the same spawn as the second that was about 800+ CP and we are at the same level.

LMAO. Where did you get those? A Snorlax nest?

Sealtest

Could someone PM me a way to track my city for just a diglett and sandshrew? I'm giving up on eggs and using this tracker people keep talking about.

Pokevision isn't working right for me.

Decided to go pokéhunting earlier and I'm really glad I did now. Got my first Doduo, Pikachu and a Charmeleon! Was only expecting to find a Voltorb at best. Also hatched a Porygon and a Staryu from two 5km eggs. Good day.

Drain You

So I know this game is meant to get you actually going out and about, but and idea me and a couple friends have been talking about is how it would be cool if you earn "virtual steps" or something. Like for every 10km you walk in the real would you earn something as miniscule as .5km or 1km virtual steps. I dunno, guess we are just reaching for something to do from home :p

Maximus P

It would be nice if there was things to do at home or when your stuck at work even if its just practice battles or mini games to earn skins or something.

Winter is going to be tough on this game when the cold weather sets in. It only makes sense to add something that you can do indoors.

Ran out to catch a Vaporeon a few streets down, kids on bikes at the corner telling everyone that its there, 3 cars pull up on this small street while I'm there, haven't seen this many people walking around the neighbourhood in a long time

Mafro

None of these turned up so far.

> Aerodactyl
> Alakazam
> Arcanine
> Articuno
> Blastoise
> Chansey
> Charizard
> Charmeleon
> Clefable
> Dewgong
> Ditto
> Dragonair
> Dugtrio
> Exeggutor
> Farfetch'd
> Gengar
> Golem
> Gyarados
> Jolteon
> Kabutops
> Lapras
> Mew
> Mewtwo
> Moltres
> Muk
> Nidoran♀
> Ninetales
> Omastar
> Porygon
> Primeape
> Raichu
> Rapidash
> Rhydon
> Vaporeon
> Venusaur
> Victreebel
> Vileplume
> Wigglytuff
> Zapdos

(some of these are being held back by Niantic on purpose).
I caught an Aerodactyl last night and got a Porygon from a 5km egg the other day. I've seen a Clefable and Rhydon around here as well.

PSFan

It would be nice if there was things to do at home or when your stuck at work even if its just practice battles or mini games to earn skins or something.

Winter is going to be tough on this game when the cold weather sets in. It only makes sense to add something that you can do indoors.

I leave my phone with the app open on my worktable while I'm working and pokemon pops up all day. I'm not even near a Pokestop.

KtSlime

Use the time to send Pokemon to the prof, since there is no batch sending it takes forever.

FZZ

Banned
Has anyone made a smurf yet?

I have one, but haven't touched it at all. Dunno if I should choose a different team or not or even invest time in it

🤔

Maximus P

Found a squirtle nest.

For the guys living in or around sheffield in the UK get yourself to rothervalley park. A friend of mine went there today and got enough squirtles to evolve to a wartortle.

I checked on pokevision earlier and the place is indeed crawling with them.

Crazyorloco

I just realized on google play store it says pokemon go has 50 MILLION DOWNLOADS. Wow.

This has to be the fastest a game has reached 50 million right? It hasn't even been a month.

Drain You

My mom just emailed me saying she caught a Kabuto, Machop, and Tentacruel, and that when she gets home shes got a new "trick" to tell me about. Its going to be 100% legit, and not at all nonsense, like for sure.

trugs26

My mom just emailed me saying she caught a Kabuto, Machop, and Tentacruel, and that when she gets home shes got a new "trick" to tell me about. Its going to be 100% legit, and not at all nonsense, like for sure.

Oh man, I can't wait to hear what the trick is lol. Make sure you check back in and tell us. Nice catches btw.

Where can I learn how to control the curve of the Pokeball? That's the one thing that's bringing me down on this game. I'm fucking livid right now because of it.

Just unlocked the badge for hatching 100 eggs, but I'm almost certain I've hatched more than that. Is there some secret requirement like the ratatta or magikarp badge?

Where can I learn how to control the curve of the Pokeball? That's the one thing that's bringing me down on this game. I'm fucking livid right now because of it.

I curve the ball on purpose every time now because of that. I don't take the chance. Now I'm more accurate with a curve then I'm doing it normal.

GulAtiCa

Just practice. You'll learn how to do it.

Basically, move the ball in a fast counter-clockwise motion. When it's sparking, that is when you throw it. But, you throw you it to the right angle of the Pokemon (left if you clockwise motion). Keep practicing and you will get it down. It's easier on Pokemon on the back.

Prologue

Went to the Botanical gardens in the Bronx today with the gf. growlithe nest near the bedford entrance and a few evees there too. Got 55 growlithe candies when we finally realized the nest was there.

I hear Eisenhower golf course is a nest for bulbasour. Didn't notice any today but the map indicates it surrounds the border of the park near the streets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom