• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Go |OT 2| Servers...gotta crash 'em all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazyorloco

Went to the Botanical gardens in the Bronx today with the gf. growlithe nest near the bedford entrance and a few evees there too. Got 55 growlithe candies when we finally realized the nest was there.

I hear Eisenhower golf course is a nest for bulbasour. Didn't notice any today but the map indicates it surrounds the border of the park near the streets.

Good to know. I live near there. I'll be there tomorrow lol

Bruno

I'm at level 25 and played from day one when it released in Australia. 5 is not really a good number.

The park near my apartment is Jynx nest. I have 200 Jynx candy already. My apartment is eevee nest. The two fighting Pokémon are not common but I've got 3 of each. Dratini is everywhere. I would rather have anything other than those...

LMAO. Where did you get those? A Snorlax nest?

My friend and I are both level 22 and neither of us have gotten a SINGLE 10km egg. So yeah, 5 is a good number.

Hikami

Found my first nest

9pMKz8H.png

GulAtiCa

Went out with my brother-in-law on Saturday catching & finding pokestops. We spent at least 5+ hours doing this. Was a lot of fun. I must have hatched like 8 eggs. All the 2k ones were crap. I'm now level 19, and close to finally being 20.

While doing this, we kept repeatedly running out of item space. I already bought a extra bag, so I had max 400. So I'd throw out revives (really don't need more then 10 at a time) and berries (great, but need like usually 20 min a day). Both of those are easily replinished at my pokestops each day anyways.

I evolved 2 new Eevees. I like how they turned out!

Caught this on my way to Historic Roswell. Lot's of Pokestops there for any of you near Roswell GA!

And hatched these 3. The Ponyta, was actually 2 I hatched that day. Jynx was my 10k egg. And then a bunch of 2k eggs that were worthless.

A story of Tragedy in 10 minutes.

Context:

So I was playing a game of Counter-Strike when my friend texted me showing me their Aerodactyl they just caught. I got excited, and then they sent me the exact location of it, and I thought "Man... if I get in car, I can get there in 5 minutes before it despawns...."

So I quit my game of CSGO, took a competitive ban for it, ran to my car, and drove off. I made it with about 2 minutes to spare, I saw the Aerodactyle, got a smile when I saw how strong it was, and thought "I ain't letting this one get away!" So I threw a berry, an Ultra Ball, and it broke free and escaped after one attempt.

Then I drove back home with nothing but darkness my old friend.

So, I had to reinstall the game today. But now I'm perpetually stuck at a new game screen asking for me to sign up. Has anyone reinstalled and had any luck signing back in on android?

Shinypogs

Is it best to wait till I'm close to level 20 before incubating a 10k egg since nothing I get from it will be very strong at my current level? Or is the bonus xp from hatching a 10k egg worth getting a useless pokemon out of it.

I'm still not strong enough to hold any gyms but I can at least lower prestige of mystic and instincts gyms so my fellow valor members can topple them faster. Also Toronto is fucking endless Hypno vs Hypno battles I swear to god.

Is it best to wait till I'm close to level 20 before incubating a 10k egg since nothing I get from it will be very strong at my current level? Or is the bonus xp from hatching a 10k egg worth getting a useless pokemon out of it.

I'm still not strong enough to hold any gyms but I can at least lower prestige of mystic and instincts gyms so my fellow valor members can topple them faster. Also Toronto is fucking endless Hypno vs Hypno battles I swear to god.

The Pokemon that hatches is based on the level you obtained the egg at. Waiting until 20 won't do you any good.

Isn't the egg tied to the level you find it at and nothing to do with the level you are when it hatches?

fight vapes with a vape army

took 13 gyms last night and collected and found out the limit for gym loot collection is only 10. Even though I have 13 pokes assigned, it's giving me 10 gyms worth of rewards

Vape don't care though ��������

Lunar FC

Your poke names are semi ceepy.

A story of Tragedy in 10 minutes.

Context:

So I was playing a game of Counter-Strike when my friend texted me showing me their Aerodactyl they just caught. I got excited, and then they sent me the exact location of it, and I thought "Man... if I get in car, I can get there in 5 minutes before it despawns...."

So I quit my game of CSGO, took a competitive ban for it, ran to my car, and drove off. I made it with about 2 minutes to spare, I saw the Aerodactyle, got a smile when I saw how strong it was, and thought "I ain't letting this one get away!" So I threw a berry, an Ultra Ball, and it broke free and escaped after one attempt.

Then I drove back home with nothing but darkness my old friend.

Condolences.

Koh

fight vapes with a vape army

took 13 gyms last night and collected and found out the limit for gym loot collection is only 10. Even though I have 13 pokes assigned, it's giving me 10 gyms worth of rewards

Vape don't care though 💪🏽💪🏽

Wow, I lose my gyms within 10 minutes. The only ones that stay claimed here are 2400+, but even then they fall in hours.

I cash out my gym bonus after 2 if I'm lucky.

Wow, I lose my gyms within 10 minutes. The only ones that stay claimed here are 2400+, but even then they fall in hours.

I cash out my gym bonus after 2 if I'm lucky.
do it late night if possible

it was Saturday so me and my buddy went around our suburb at 3am and hydro pumped everything in sight and went from one town to another. even level 8 gyms can't handle 4 vaporeons

johnsmith

remember me
The only Pikacnu nest in the Houston area is a golf course.
This is ridiculous, Niantic.

The only bulbasaur nest in my area is a golf course. It's fucking moronic that they're treating golf courses, which are private, like public parks. At least they spawn in the residential areas around it too.

Muku

hey i tried playing nice, and my gyms were slapped by eevees

so until they nerf the water doggo -

I have to admit, so tired of Vape doggies being hax. I've got one, but pretty low CP and never bothered using. Does it matter the CP, or do even low ones kind of rock?

I have to admit, so tired of Vape doggies being hax. I've got one, but pretty low CP and never bothered using. Does it matter the CP, or do even low ones kind of rock?

ive beaten 2000+ cp stuff with 1500~ vaporeons. They are superfast and have double the health of anything in its class. so just spam and dodge a move here and there.

and if you have aquatail (50 damage) or hydro pump (60) as your special (i think they all get water gun as their normal, all of mine do) you are all set to demolish entire gyms with just 1 or 2

Ruff

I personally don't see the point of special attacks. They take so long to do that you can usually equal the damage in normal attacks in the same time, and they leave you a sitting duck for a few seconds unlike spamming normals. What gives? Are they only worth while for slower pokes?

Pau

Back in NYC and have caught a few new Pokemon already! Still sick from a cold so won't go on long walks any time soon but I'm excited.

Is the pokedex broken? I have 65+ different types of pokemon in my collection yet my pokedex sayd Ive only seen 55.

it counts your eggs aswell.

by the way guys. i found that throwing great balls is harder cos they fly off sometimes.

but i figured if you jst swipe faster but less distance its OK. a small flick.

Durden77

I just thought of the coolest thing that will never happen.

What if they gave you the option to be in Team Rocket and you're main goal was to fuck with other people. Like maybe you could be the only people that initiate PVP battles ot something.

That would be the most incredible thing if you were like hanging out with someone and it comes out that you're team Rocket and secretly there to ruin everything they love and you fight them.

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat

What if they gave you the option to be in Team Rocket and you're main goal was to fuck with other people. Like maybe you could be the only people that initiate PVP battles ot something.

That would be the most incredible thing if you were like hanging out with someone and it comes out that you're team Rocket and secretly there to ruin everything they love and you fight them.

I thought that's what Team Valor was for

<3

CaLe

I never played a Pokémon game before Pokémon go. Which game do you recommend I start with?

I only have time to play one game in the series

Marvie_3

Banned
Back in NYC and have caught a few new Pokemon already! Still sick from a cold so won't go on long walks any time soon but I'm excited.

I've been going to Union Square quite a bit for pokemon. Theres 5-6 pokestops there and there's always lures on them. There isn't a large variety of pokemon there but if you need to stock up on pokeballs and get some quick XP, it's a decent place.

Everyone would just join Team Rocket. I know I would.

Arizona has the best nests.

Haha yup. I've only been to one once for a short while, so I only caught one Dratini. Been meaning to go to one again, but haven't gotten the chance. I know a few people who spent hours at one of the Dratini nests and went from having their first Dratini to a god-tier Dragonite in one go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom