• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Go |OT 2| Servers...gotta crash 'em all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamy

Banned
I'd hang back.

that was my inclination as well. just got excited cuz hes one of the few i've never even seen show up on my tracking system

in other news, i just got my second perfect IV pokemon.

just hatched a 15-15-15 Nidoran♂

pretty stoked, didn't realize how fucking hard it is to get perfect IV pokemon in this game

so the consensus is there is no way to influence his move set, right?

Chaos17

Go Analyzer

Go Analyzer is a complete set of tools to get all the hidden information of your Pokemons in Pokemon Go.

It uses OCR techniques based on Google's Tesseract to automatically extract all the relevant information of your Pokemons.

★ Automatically parse your Pokemon Go data based on Screenshots.
★ Use the camera to take a photo of your friends Pokemons.
★ If the app is running in the background, you can take Screenshots and they will be parsed automatically.
★ Know the internal values of your pokemons.
★ Check how much CP your Pokemons will have when they evolve.
★ What is the maximum potential of a certain Pokemon.
★ How do your Pokemons compare to perfect Pokemons.
★ 100% safe and 100% compliant with Pokemon Go TOS!

Develloped by Silph Road community on Reddit
Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonGOI...id_ios_automatic_iv_calculator_and_evolution/

Is the nearby tracker so fucked it shows stuff that doesn't exist?

A Scyther popped up for me but both PokeVision and pokemonnearby don't show it.

Razmos

Is the nearby tracker so fucked it shows stuff that doesn't exist?

A Scyther popped up for me but both PokeVision and pokemonnearby don't show it.
Happens very often for me. And in fact today an Electabuzz showed up that wasn't on the list at all (and I was nowhere near a lure or using incense)

Go Analyzer

Develloped by Silph Road community on Reddit

Wait, wait. I just used this to check my Vaporeon...

1DemkGb.jpg

Am I missing something or does that mean my Vaporeon is perfect?

Saya

Popped a lucky egg. Was able to evolve 68 Pokemon. Some evolved states I didn't have yet, so the extra bonus exp for new pokemon was nice as well. I went from level 18 to almost reaching level 21. Feels good! It's nice to see the sudden increase in CP as well.

I still had some doduos to evolve, but I ran out of time. I'll save those for next time.

Septic360

Banned
Popped a lucky egg. Was able to evolve 68 Pokemon. Some evolved states I didn't have yet, so the extra bonus exp for new pokemon was nice as well. I went from level 18 to almost reaching level 21. Feels good! It's nice to see the sudden increase in CP as well.

I still had some doduos to evolve, but I ran out of time. I'll save those for next time.

That's pretty sick though! Ran out of time cause u were constantly evolving 68 pokemon! I need to do that.

Also in tandem with egg hatching falafery.

I just got a Snorlax after popping a lure module at work wooo!

And my Varporean is looking beastly

YTr9rdj.jpg
[/IMG]

Gonna be drowning in vag

Geneijin

Uh. I thought IV was meant to carry through evolutions? Turned a 95% Execcute into a 54% Exeggutor. Upsetting :(
If you're using the IV calculator, it'll give you 3 estimates: minimum, maximum and average perfection rates. For example, 95% max, 54% lowest. When the range is so wide, you need to power it up once and input those new values into the calculator and click Refine, so it can narrow down the range. You continue to do this more or less until your estimates are practically similar i.e. 91%, 98%, 95% or your satisfy with the results/ranges.

Ah so calculating IV's for unevolved pokemon is a waste of time then.
It doesn't change after evolution.

Chaos17

Not a thread worthy but CEO of Niantics at least is more talktalitve in interview compared to the short conference and on social media...

http://www.forbes.com/sites/ryanmac...wers-all-your-burning-questions/#64ffd19323ac

Few things that stand out:
1- they don't know about botters and didn't talk about gps spoofers cheaters (fault to the journalist here)
2. Pokeradar type app, Nianctic is against it and will found a way to spot those apps.
3. They plan to make events for specials pokemons
4. I don't know who in Niantic understimated the buzz but they expected only have lot of players only next year, LMAO!

Oh man I just caught a Charmander that has pretty good CP and I only need one more to evolve it but I just checked its IVs and they suck. Guess I'll wait until I have 125 candy

Kinokou

So when someone in here posts that they have a certain percentage of perfection, do you guys have a tool that's better than pokeassistant? Do you just mean on average? Or do you dust pokes to check them better?

There was an Arbok 10 minutes away but there were only 8 minutes left on his despawn so I jumped on my scooter and drove in the city center even though you're not allowed to drive there. Caught it on the first try. No regrets. But this game makes me do dumb stuff.

Vuze

Man, that guy managing the Lapras, Dragonite and Snorlax spawn fb pages should really release his source code so everybody can setup alarms for desired Pokes around their area :(

Maximus P

So, my Daughter used a Incense earlier and not one pokemon appeared, not a single one during the entire time it was active. We kept watching as nothing happened. That's not right is it?

Rellik

I'm level 22, couldn't care less about IV's nor have I noticed anything different about my Pokemon. I'd imagine the average Joe doesn't either. Not saying it isn't cool for people who are interested but I wouldn't say it's "everything" later on in the game. I'm not quite in my mid-20's yet but if the game proper doesn't spell any of this out then yeah, no dice for me.

Can't tell if this is sarcasm or not lol

Yep. I'm with you. It means jack shit to me. It's cool for those that want to find something to do in the game, though.

The item limit is way too small. Sick of the your bag is full message after I've deleted a ton of stuff.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
So, my Daughter used a Incense earlier and not one pokemon appeared, not a single one during the entire time it was active. We kept watching as nothing happened. That's not right is it?

no, every time i've used incense one pokemon appears instantly.

incense should work better while moving though.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
On the vurge of physically hurting myself.

Had blastoise spawn at this location, every single fucking mom, baby and kid screams the name and seconds later I hear'em excited about capturing him @300CP.

I throw 30 ultra balls, feeding him every time, even got TWO EXCELLENTS, and he bails from me, he was ???-cp at lvl 23.

I'm going to headbutt a fucking brick wall now, this happens one more time and I'm quitting his fundamentally broken piece of shit turd or a "game".

I have just brought down a gym for the first time. That satisfaction is fantastic.

Then, it was immediately seized by a player from another team before I can even place a pokemon into it.

Banzai

Had blastoise spawn at this location, every single fucking mom, baby and kid screams the name and seconds later I hear'em excited about capturing him @300CP.

I throw 30 ultra balls, feeding him every time, even got TWO EXCELLENTS, and he bails from me, he was ???-cp at lvl 23.

I'm going to headbutt a fucking brick wall now, this happens one more time and I'm quitting his fundamentally broken piece of shit turd or a "game".

Dude, you sound like you're not enjoying yourself at all. Either take a break or stop altogether.

Yes I remember when this happened to me as well. I was salty for like an hour and then went on with my life.
You need to chill the fuck out or just stop playing for your own sanity.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I just can't fathom how so many people are playing an early access game. I hope this game fails immediately after it's early hype momentum, and that Niantic realizes that they can't get away with not patching this shit fest of a babies game.

Widge

Then, it was immediately seized by a player from another team before I can even place a pokemon into it.

I did this to a couple who had taken one down, just casually cruised by and slipped my Slowbro in as they were sorting things out. When I came back from the supermarket, it was still there, so that must have been devastating.

I just can't fathom how so many people are playing an early access game. I hope this game fails immediately after it's early hype momentum, and that Niantic realizes that they can't get away with not patching this shit fest of a babies game.

huh? Its working almost perfectly right now, other than the 3-step-bug?

Yoshichan

huh? Its working almost perfectly right now, other than the 3-step-bug?

Mass transfer
GPS-glitch
Pokestop color-glitch
Pokestop-bag-is-full glitch
Level/XP scaling and the exponential xp increase needs to change
Pokémon rubber banding (pidgeys @100cp FLEEING from a great ball? Hahahhaahhaha) at lvl 20+

I'm at work, I could keep going for hours. This game is shit, yet 100mil+ are playing it, including me.

lol
"I couldn't catch a Blastoise so it's a shitfest of a baby game"
Dude, how old are you? You've been acting this way for years.
Just stop playing it. If you spend money on it in its current state then that's your problem.

jts

...hate me...
Mass transfer
GPS-glitch
Pokestop color-glitch
Pokestop-bag-is-full glitch
Level/XP scaling and the exponential xp increase needs to change
Pokémon rubber banding (pidgeys @100cp FLEEING from a great ball? Hahahhaahhaha) at lvl 20+

I'm at work, I could keep going for hours. This game is shit, yet 100mil+ are playing it, including me.

What’s the pokestop-bag-is-full glitch?

Yoshichan

What’s the pokestop-bag-is-full glitch?
Spin Pokestop, bag is full, the stop becomes purple and unavailable despite not getting the items

jts

...hate me...
Spin Pokestop, bag is full, the stop becomes purple and unavailable despite not getting the items

Because you still get the XP from spinning the Pokestop.

Yeah that’s what I was getting at. You get the XP and the stop is available again in 5 minutes... your bag is too full to get items right now anyway.

Doesn’t seem like a glitch to me.

Edit: not that I don't have my issues with stops, particularly the “try again later” crap. But it’s not a common occurrence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom