• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Go |OT 2| Servers...gotta crash 'em all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
wooooooooooooooooooooooow

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
KCWqDRT.jpg

Caught right inside my house after I checked PoGo when I walked in from work.

Pineconn

Complete changes:

Bubble 15 >> 25
Bug Bite 6 >> 5
Confusion 12 >> 15
Fire Fang 7 >> 10
Frost Breath 12 >> 9
Ice Shard 10 >> 15
Lick 10 >> 5
Metal Claw 12 >> 8
Mud Shot 12 >> 6
Mud Slap 6 >> 15
Poison Jab 15 >> 12
Pound 8 >> 7
Psycho Cut 15 >> 7
Rock Smash 5 >> 15
Scratch 10 >> 6
Shadow Claw 16 >> 11
Vine Whip 10 >> 7
Water Gun 10 >> 6
Wing Attack 12 >> 9
Zen Headbutt 15 >> 12

Aerial Ace 25 >> 30
Air Cutter 25 >> 30
Ancient Power 30 >> 35
Aqua Jet 15 >> 25
Aqua Tail 50 >> 45
Blizzard 60 >> 100
Body Slam 50 >> 40
Bone Club 20 >> 25
Brine 15 >> 25
Bubble Beam 25 >> 30
Bug Buzz 50 >> 75
Bulldoze 30 >> 35
Cross Chop 55 >> 60
Cross Poison 20 >> 25
Dazzling Gleam 45 >> 55
Dig 45 >> 70
Disarming Voice 20 >> 25
Discharge 40 >> 35
Dragon Claw 40 >> 35
Dragon Pulse 50 >> 65
Draining Kiss 15 >> 25
Drill Run 40 >> 50
Earthquake 60 >> 100
Fire Blast 60 >> 100
Fire Punch 35 >> 40
Flame Burst 25 >> 30
Flame Charge 20 >> 25
Flame Wheel 35 >> 40
Flamethrower 50 >> 55
Flash Cannon 55 >> 60
Gunk Shot 60 >> 65
Heat Wave 60 >> 80
Horn Attack 20 >> 25
Hurricane 60 >> 80
Hydro Pump 60 >> 90
Hyper Beam 70 >> 120
Ice Beam 50 >> 65
Icy Wind 15 >> 25
Iron Head 40 >> 30
Leaf Blade 45 >> 55
Low Sweep 25 >> 30
Magnet Bomb 25 >> 30
Megahorn 55 >> 80
Moonblast 60 >> 85
Mud Bomb 25 >> 30
Night Slash 25 >> 30
Ominous Wind 25 >> 30
Petal Blizzard 50 >> 65
Play Rough 50 >> 55
Poison Fang 15 >> 25
Power Whip 60 >> 70
Psybeam 35 >> 40
Psychic 50 >> 55
Rock Slide 40 >> 50
Rock Tomb 25 >> 30
Scald 45 >> 55
Seed Bomb 30 >> 40
Shadow Ball 40 >> 45
Signal Beam 35 >> 45
Sludge 25 >> 30
Sludge Bomb 50 >> 55
Sludge Wave 60 >> 70
Solar Beam 65 >> 120
Stomp 25 >> 30
Stone Edge 55 >> 80 (crit may have changed?)
Swift 25 >> 30
Thunder 65 >> 100
Thunderbolt 50 >> 55
Twister 15 >> 25
Vice Grip 15 >> 25
Water Pulse 30 >> 35
Wrap 15 >> 25
X-Scissor 30 >> 35

Geneijin

Niantic didn't put timers on attacking the same gym right? I'm getting booted from battle unless it's a server issue.

Edit: Yah, login issues right now.

3phemeral

Niantic didn't put timers on attacking the same gym right? I'm getting booted from battle unless it's a server issue.

Edit: Yah, login issues right now.
This happened to me when a gym was being attacked by several people. The monster I was fighting was removed because the gym prestige went down and the monster lost a slot. The gym was being taken down faster than I could perform a single attack.

Drain You

On todays episode of Pokemon Go VS. Mom

Me and a buddy were at a park and when we happened to look up we see my mom. She wandered around aimlessly for a while ( most likely tracking those damned three paw print Pokemon ) Finally she sat for a bit, still not seeing us. Finally on the last pass through we caught her in the act.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ptVtAkwkyg

PS: Love my mom, and hate vertical video. My B.

Geneijin

This happened to me when a gym was being attacked by several people. The monster I was fighting was removed because the gym prestige went down and the monster lost a slot. The gym was being taken down faster than I could perform a single attack.
Ah, makes sense. Thanks. Unfortunately, I still can't attack any other gyms and things are sometimes disappearing even after rebooting :(

zroid

Banned
I bet Niantic is gonna find a way to sell new movesets for real money

like 100 coins to randomize the moves of your Pokémon

lt519

Hitmomchan, Voltorb, and Ekans from my eggs today (and a Staryu, blegh). Successful walk. Not finding any new Pokemon roaming around anymore, all about the eggs.

10km could have been better than the Hitmomchan, seems really weak for gyms, but better than an Eevee and didn't have him.

Tentacools spawned literally on top of a gym and I couldn't click it. Kept sending me to the gym.

Lukemon

Wow, only just seen all the buffs/nerfs going on. Feels like there are changes to meter generation from normal attacks too - both my Gengar and Hypno seemed to fill their bars WAY quicker than before when I hit up the Gym over the road just now...

My friends here in Taiwan created a Pokemon GO FB group and they're going batshit waiting for the servers to go live.

There's absolutely no sign that this will be happening anytime soon, right?

krae_man

So I haven't looked at how the gyms work yet but I decided to try a couple near my house.

First one had 3 people in it and I managed to defeat all 3 and turn it over to my team and it was just me in it. I tried to leave more then 1 pokemon there but couldn't so I left.

Then I found one controlled by my team and tried to add myself to it but couldn't but noticed I could train. I managed to defeat one trainer and the gym got some exp and I noticed it was close to leveling up so I trained some more and it leveled up.

I noticed an option to add a pokemon to it so I did and the game crashed. when I loaded the game back up the gym lost 3000xp thus the add a pokemon slot was gone plus the game said I was too far away now despite standing on the marker pretty much.

This games buggyness pisses me off so much. I hate not getting proper credit/reward for my acomplishments. Same with not getting full waking credit.

Three miles down the road, there is a church with a cemetery behind it.

If I sit in its parking lot, I can get three close pokestops from my air conditioned car.

Similarly, there is a Presidential Hall of Fame, where one of the pokestops is Obama sitting on a bench. I caught a Magmar there the other day so, uh, thanks, Obama.

rc213

So I haven't looked at how the gyms work yet but I decided to try a couple near my house.

First one had 3 people in it and I managed to defeat all 3 and turn it over to my team and it was just me in it. I tried to leave more then 1 pokemon there but couldn't so I left.

Then I found one controlled by my team and tried to add myself to it but couldn't but noticed I could train. I managed to defeat one trainer and the gym got some exp and I noticed it was close to leveling up so I trained some more and it leveled up.

I noticed an option to add a pokemon to it so I did and the game crashed. when I loaded the game back up the gym lost 3000xp thus the add a pokemon slot was gone plus the game said I was too far away now despite standing on the marker pretty much.

This games buggyness pisses me off so much. I hate not getting proper credit/reward for my acomplishments. Same with not getting full waking credit.

Yea, Took down a couple gyms earlier and walked just outside the ring and my victory gave me nothing.

krae_man

Need a portable charger for my Samsung Galaxy Tab S on Amazon. Any good recommendations?

This is what I've been using for about a year and works great.

Looks like there are some higher capacity options for around the same price point but I don't know if any of the other brands are reliable or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom