• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Go |OT 2| Servers...gotta crash 'em all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nictel

I still don't get how their servers can be so shitty.

They are part of google and it prints money. Make the game stable FFS

They are not part of Google anymore. But adding more servers then they are doing currently shouldn't be that hard.

I really, really wish this game was more like the classic gameplay, just with the geolocation stuff on top. I would much prefer the turn-based battling to the current capture and gym mechanics.

Playing on iPhone 6+ and when I'm logged in the game runs fairly smoothly. Maybe the game runs a little better on more recent hardware? At least that's how it is for my brother and his wife on android. He's got a more recent phone and runs way better than his wife's game.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Best way to pop those km suckers? Just walk like no tomorrow?

zulux21

*sigh* still can't get in.

just got my portable battery today and was planning on a stupid long walk to hatch all my 2km eggs :/

EL CUCO

The first Pikachu I ever seen just popped up at my job. He broke out of my last 2 balls, thanks to dumb ass Rattatas taking 3 or 4 to catch.

Had 3 of us chasing him down. The 2 others lost connection to the servers....I Couldn't resist and bought $5 worth of coins for balls.

GOT EM THO!
GHElQf7.jpg

Firemind

No sorry, NW England.

So what's the US exclusive/s?

Have you tried installing ingress and looking for clusters of XM on the map? It seems like a decent guide the few times I've checked it. The spawn location I've been tracking has a large cluster of XM. It gives 4 spawns an hour, just after the hour, 15 minutes later, 15 more minutes then 7-8 minutes later for the last one.
i'll look into it. thanks.

How to win Pokemon Go:

Step 1: Obtain Vaporeon
Step 2: Spam Water Gun

Congratulations, you have won Pokemon Go.
vaporeon can't beat venusaur!
if it can i'm calling hax

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
My pokédex is completely fucked since the beginning. Scrolls around like crazy without me doing anything, no models and if it stops at some point, each letter of the descriptions gets its own line.

Banzai

Just caught a Blastoise at Lv15. The jealousy from my friends feels good.

My pokédex is completely fucked since the beginning. Scrolls around like crazy without me doing anything, no models and if it stops at some point, each letter of the descriptions gets its own line.

It's the same for me!

jwhit28

Just wanted to take some gyms today. I have so many revives and potions I cannot hold Pokeballs. Feels like a waste to just toss them.

Servers down for anyone else? I went down to the area of my office close to a Pokestop and actually had to <i>socialize</i> ughhhh

Italics don't work? Meh

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
It's rumor since somebody on Reddit was able to catch the pokemon supposed to be exclusive for Japan.
Dude didn't prove anything, and apparently also got a Kangaskhan. I'm calling fake.

I swear this fucking game freezes whenever a rare or high cp Pokemon!!!

Three time my game froze while trying to catch a 623 cp Haunter now it won't log me in...

Come the fuck on Naintic

sh1fty

Seems like I can't go 2 mins in this game without encountering a Drowzee... I've only been playing for 2 days and I've already evolved 3 Hypno and still have plenty of candy left over.

Those waving fingers are already taunting / pissing me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom