• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Go |OT 3| "No Officer, I'm a Passenger"

JavyOO7

For any of you that have caught/evolved Dragonite, does the silhouette of Mew appear right next to him? He doesn't show in the Pokedex but I remember watching a Trainer Tips video where I could have sworn I saw his silhouette.

Oxx

Thanks legs.

tPCMqLi.jpg

Undefined

Thanks legs.

http://i.imgur.com/tPCMqLi.jpg?1[img][/QUOTE]

would you post a picture of your hot legs please?

Ontopic, I feel like the gym changes were never really necessary.
What they really needed to fix was the bubblestrat. Cause that is clearly an issue/bug.

A level 10 gym is supposed to be hard to take down, but it was even harder to bring it up to level 10 if it were not of the bubblestrat.

I felt like they shoulda made it even harder to bring down a level 10 gym, especially if its just 1 trainer attacking it.
Why should 1 trainer be able to take down the work of 10 different trainers?
Y'all complain that it takes an hour to solo a level 10 gym? That's nothing compared to the work it took to bring it up to level 10 (not considering bubblestrat).

Now with this new prestige change its gonna push even more players to use the bubblestrat.

For any of you that have caught/evolved Dragonite, does the silhouette of Mew appear right next to him? He doesn't show in the Pokedex but I remember watching a Trainer Tips video where I could have sworn I saw his silhouette.

Yeah, I evolved him last week and was surprised to see silhouettes of Mons that haven't been released.

Radec

I have one lonely Snorlax that I caught months ago... he's only 452 CP, he has Zen Headbutt and Hyper Beam, and is 'above average' but his stats 'exceed my calculations!'
In other words, he's not great, but he's the only one I've ever seen in the game, shall I just give up on finding a good one and pump some stardust into him!?

Stardust isn't your problem, Snorlax candies are.

And eventually you'll encounter a 2k one, just have to wait for it since you want have enough candies to power up your 452 to a decent cp anyway.

Yay finally got enough candy to evolve a Dragonite and replace the CP 300 one I caught.

He's at 2157 now and looks like he'll reach 2300-2400 maxed out (at trainer level 25), and knows Dragon Breath and Dragon Claw.

:)

The Dratini I evolved was appraised at 80%+ with perfect attack.

It would be a shame if someone had a Lapras at 2k CP to counter it though...

:D

My only solace in the fact that I'll probably never get a Dragonite is my 90% IV Lapras that I hatched one day.

A friend of mine has been walking the one Dratini we found a couple months ago since, and she's got so many more candies to go it's ridiculous.

Growlie19

Hatched 5 more 10Ks today, and it was a much bigger success than my previous 10Ks. Only Onix and Pinsir were disappointing, but I got a Dratini, Magmar, and Lapras! Magmar and Lapras are new dex entries, and Dratini is always good. I also got Tangela from a 5K and Weezing through buddy walking a bit earlier. My dex now sits at 119 caught, 125 seen!

I think it would be Mewtwo after Dragonite but I don't think you can see his silhouette, it's not in the Dex and I don't think I saw it when I captured him, you can see them for the legendary birds when you first capture a Pokemon next to them.

Red Fire

So my game randomly turned to 60 fps mode for a couple of minutes this morning. It was so beautiful. I wish i could have that permanently.

Replicant

Did a mass-evolve of some of my creatures. There were some duds but surprisingly most turns out okay:

jVFh3yS.png

Yeah, some had low CP but better low CP than shit movesets. I can always buff up the CP.

I made a second trip to the Pier, but I still couldn't get the Hitmonchan spawn. I went there at 9:30 PM and stayed for over 2 hours. I didn't want to stay too late, so I just decided to go home.

Again, I talked to tons of people. Everyone there is playing Pokemon GO. Some players told me that if I had went much earlier, I could have gotten what I needed. Just about everyone also told me that Pokemon spawns were pretty slow that day in general.

I really have to watch for nest migrations. I have had very few opportunities to play this game compared to the previous months, and I want to make my time count. I'm so close, and I just don't feel satisfied stopping here.

It's a tough road ahead of me. My last two 10km eggs were Onix and Magmar, and I won't be spending real money for a while. It will be super slow going until Niantic releases another event.

Somehow I'm running out of items lol. Guess I need to make a short walk through the city to refill.
Man getting candy for my Dratini Buddy takes soo long. I hope near Christmas we get a new Event of some kind.

Is 500 Prestige the max you can get for defeating one Pokemon while training?

Replicant

Why do they have to make Hydro Pump to be Poliwrath's Ultimate supermove for both attacking and defending gym? Other and more suitable pokemon (ie. Vaporeon) already using that.

Submission is a lot more interesting looking and fit Poliwrath's wrestler-like figure but God forbid variety in the Pokemon Ultimate movesets. I actually have both and it kills me knowing that the more boring Hydro Pump is a lot stronger in both damage and DPS as far as supermove is concerned.

Firemind

Why do they have to make Hydro Pump to be Poliwrath's Ultimate supermove for both attacking and defending gym? Other and more suitable pokemon (ie. Vaporeon) already using that.

Submission is a lot more interesting looking and fit Poliwrath's wrestler-like figure but God forbid variety in the Pokemon Ultimate movesets. I actually have both and it kills me knowing that the more boring Hydro Pump is a lot stronger in both damage and DPS as far as supermove is concerned.
I love how Poliwrath flexes his muscles when he releases his special move. Way more fun than boring Vape.

Anyone know where Farfetch'd is most frequent in Japan right now, preferably Nagoya? Been hanging in Tsuruma Park (previously a popular spot for Farfetch'd) for three days now but still nothing.

JavyOO7

Anyone know where Farfetch'd is most frequent in Japan right now, preferably Nagoya? Been hanging in Tsuruma Park (previously a popular spot for Farfetch'd) for three days now but still nothing.

Nests have changed today but a report from TSR says this...

Farfetch'd tend to spawn near or around the Ishinomaki Station more often during the Lapras Event till 23rd November 2016. Happy Catching :)

But that was on on Nov 14. And nests changed a few hours ago, so...

I made a list of nests to visit on a trip to London I was planning next week... Time to wait for news about what the nests are now and change my plan :3

Top Bottom