• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Go |OT 3| "No Officer, I'm a Passenger"

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Started getting 20 coins per day instead of 10. Progress. The 5 minute window to put your defender was a godsend at gyms near schools.

ZeroCDR

I honestly don't want gen 2 yet.

The base game needs a lot of updates and tweaks before they start adding more pokemon.

My only concern is having even less of a chance to get the remaining few I need out of eggs, because they sure as hell aren't coming up in the wild around here. Hope they increase the encounter rate if so.

caramac

Do any of you guys play this game on the Moto G4?

Just wondering how the game runs on this phone as I'm thinking of getting my youngest son one for Christmas.

Just wondering how the game runs on this phone as I'm thinking of getting my youngest son one for Christmas.

I think my friends have the Moto G model from last year and it runs terrific. I have the Moto G from 2013 myself and it runs not so great...

Dishwalla

Banned
I have 106 Scyther candies and nearly 200 Zubat candies, I should be able to get Scizor and Crobat right off the bat. Have 86 Horsea candies, so maybe Kingdra too.

AdanVC

Wish there was a feature where you can exchange candies of certain Pokémon into other. For example, I have 600+ Sandshrew candy and only 7 Squirtle candy... 10 sandshrew candy for 1 Squirtle candy or something like that would be ideal because goddamn I simply don't know what I'm going to do to get a Blastoise. I have only catched one single Squirtle on the wild and hatched another from an egg and I only got 4 freaking candies! 4! The lowest amount of candy given from an egg ever!

Red Fire

Wish there was a feature where you can exchange candies of certain Pokémon into other. For example, I have 600+ Sandshrew candy and only 7 Squirtle candy... 10 sandshrew candy for 1 Squirtle candy or something like that would be ideal because goddamn I simply don't know what I'm going to do to get a Blastoise. I have only catched one single Squirtle on the wild and hatched another from an egg and I only got 4 freaking candies! 4! The lowest amount of candy given from an egg ever!

Sandslash is one of the last 9 pokemon i need to fill my dex :( only have 30 sandshrew candies. Playing since day 1 almost everyday. Too damn rare.

To be fair i also don't have blastoise yet but i have like 100 squirtle candies so that's not the biggest problem
plus I'm still mad that stupid Blastoise ran from me a few weeks ago

:)

Onix and Primeape were a couple streets over according to a tracker, it's nice when 2 Mons you need for the dex are chilling together

Red Fire

So i had this weird moment today where i couldn't spin any stops (nothing would happen), i couldn't enter gyms (error) and every pokemon was breaking out of the ball with no hesitation and fleeing, even 10 cp rattatas. This happened for 15+ pokemon.

Lasted for like 10-30 mins, can't tell exactly

Why have i been
soft banned
?

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
So i had this weird moment today where i couldn't spin any stops (nothing would happen), i couldn't enter gyms (error) and every pokemon was breaking out of the ball with no hesitation and fleeing, even 10 cp rattatas. This happened for 15+ pokemon.

Lasted for like 10-30 mins, can't tell exactly

Why have i been
soft banned
?

just admit it, ur a spoofer

Painted the town red around the office, but one blue gym down the way keeps erroring me out when I try to take it. Thinking maybe the Lapras on the first spot is bugged, so annoying to get the error and completely lose progress during a long gym battle.

BowieZ

Banned
My beautiful perfects. What perfect mons do you guys have?

NpLfREG.png

GulAtiCa

I have a Gyrados, Jolteon and a Starmie.

I may have transferred the Starmie since it got crap moveset (that, I don't use them anymore lol)

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
It was really weird though couldn't do shit

When that gym/stops not loading bug kept happening, I thought I was soft banned too, but later read many people had that issue.

I want to use pgnexus to quickly see what my highest IV is, but I still think I could get banned for using it.

My highest is a 98% Blastoise and another 98% Squirtle.

tauke

Lately the game occasionally will not be able to load new data and the only way to fix it is to restart it. This is on Android though.

The update is still not live yet on my Google Play region.

Replicant

Okay, I've cleared out enough unwanted junk and purchased additional slots for new Pokemon.

Having said that, I don't know how anyone can carry 900 Pokemon in a bag tbh. I love game logic.

AdanVC

Sandslash is one of the last 9 pokemon i need to fill my dex :( only have 30 sandshrew candies. Playing since day 1 almost everyday. Too damn rare.

To be fair i also don't have blastoise yet but i have like 100 squirtle candies so that's not the biggest problem
plus I'm still mad that stupid Blastoise ran from me a few weeks ago

Waaat!? Damn I don't catch sandshrews anymore since I'm beyond sick of see them popping out all the time, they spawn more than pidgey and rattatas together in here! What are the most common Pokémon in your area? Here we're drowning with Sandshrews, Geodudes, Growlithes, Ekans, Exeggcutes and Paras... I still keep catching Growlithes and exeggcutes since they're useful for gyms, the other ones I simply ignore them.

Replicant

Waaat!? Damn I don't catch sandshrews anymore since I'm beyond sick of see them popping out all the time, they spawn more than pidgey and rattatas together in here! What are the most common Pokémon in your area? Here we're drowning with Sandshrews, Geodudes, Growlithes, Ekans, Exeggcutes and Paras... I still keep catching Growlithes and exeggcutes since they're useful for gyms, the other ones I simply ignore them.

Paras and Goldeen. So sick of them. And Poliwag too.

I wish I have more Geodudes, Growlithes, and Exeggcutes.

border

I would kill for more Growlithes in my area. They are a great counter to Exeggutors, since they can take hits much better than Flareon.

Blizzard

Banned

It runs fine on a G4 even in battery saver mode. The gyro works too if you want to eat extra battery with camera mode.

The only caveat I've seen is that it records about half the distance I walk in steps even for longer distances, but as far as I know accurate step recording is a crapshoot in general.

caramac

I think my friends have the Moto G model from last year and it runs terrific. I have the Moto G from 2013 myself and it runs not so great...

It runs fine on a G4 even in battery saver mode. The gyro works too if you want to eat extra battery with camera mode.

The only caveat I've seen is that it records about half the distance I walk in steps even for longer distances, but as far as I know accurate step recording is a crapshoot in general.

Thanks for the input!

Red Fire

Literally everyone of those pokemon you mentionened with the exception of paras ist SUPER RARE here. Really.

The commons here are Pidgey, Rattata, Weedle, Spearow, Paras, Eevee and Krabby. So pretty standard.

I have seen <10 of each wild Sandshrew, Growlithe and Ekans in my life

Literally everyone of those pokemon you mentionened with the exception of paras ist SUPER RARE here. Really.

The commons here are Pidgey, Rattata, Weedle, Spearow, Paras, Eevee and Krabby. So pretty standard.

I have seen <10 of each wild Sandshrew, Growlithe and Ekans in my life

Same here (Germany)

Top Bottom