• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Go |OT 3| "No Officer, I'm a Passenger"

WPS

Oh my god, Raichu keeps that hat. It's been 20 years, but finally Pikachu learns to damn share.

Meanwhile in Sun and Moon:
Pikachu gets a bunch of hats, Raichu gets nothing.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Czf64F-WIAAkqB7.jpg
Oh shit!! I was already resigned I wouldn't even come near one.

I can't be mad, I've lost somewhere in the range of 30 pounds this year by getting back onto a regular exercise schedule with the release of Pokémon Go.

With that being said, it is a bit of a bummer. Not even double XP / Candy / Stardust :/

FZZ

Banned
Oh my god, Raichu keeps that hat. It's been 20 years, but finally Pikachu learns to damn share.

Meanwhile in Sun and Moon:
Pikachu gets a bunch of hats, Raichu gets nothing.

Raichu got a clean ass Alolan form breh

This sucks my inventory is full of 5km eggs and i live in northen Sweden its -18 right now. Please let me throw away my old eggs or buy a gun so i can shoot whatever baby pokemon hatching in the head.

fisheyes

Pretty underwhelming. I don't have a problem with only rolling out a few Pokemon at a time, but having them all be egg hatches takes some of the immediate fun out of it, since I, like I assume everyone else, have a full set of old eggs so we won't even get anything new for a bit.

Holy shit I called this MONTHS ago. I said several times they'd do it in batches, not full generations, and that one of the batches would be the "baby update".

GulAtiCa

lol, Apparently Clefairy & Jigglypuff's baby forms come from a 2k egg - which makes sense of course - but Pichu comes from a 5k egg! lol...

fisheyes

lol, Apparently Clefairy & Jigglypuff's baby forms come from a 2k egg - which makes sense of course - but Pichu comes from a 5k egg! lol...

Do we know this? Has anyone actually hatched a Pichu yet? The announcement video only shows Togepi hatching from a 5km egg.

You would imagine they probably displace their older evolutions in eggs. I bet Magby, Elekid and Smoochum are in 10km ones too but nobody has found one then walked enough to hatch it in this time.

Dishwalla

Banned
Just cleared out my old inventory of old eggs, now I need to fill up with fresh ones. Did get a new 2km egg but it was a Charmander, not bad but not what I want at the moment.

Lionheart

Do there even still appear Pikachu without hats during the event? Anyone seen one? I've seen two Pikachu, both at a nest where they've been for over a week, and both had the festive hat.

Dishwalla

Banned
Hatched an Igglybuff. Also found a Santa Chu but he ran from me. They do show up on the tracker with the Santa hats on them though.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Looking at city maps, Pikachu seems to be everywhere now.

I have a stock full of old 5k eggs, but I'll see if I want to get incubators to get rid of them. 6 new baby Pokémon that are egg-dependent... Doesn't really pull me back in, but I'm okay with it since the weather is far from ideal now and I could use a break from the game anyway.

Oxx

I can probably clear a couple of my 5km egg backlog a day, but it will be impossible to know which ones are old or new once I start getting fresh eggs.

jariw

Pikachu are really common now. It has been super rare to catch Pikachu in my city, and now I got 3 in less than half an hour.

If it will stay like this until the end of December, I might try to reach the 300 Pikachu gold medal, which seemed impossible before.

Media

I only ever get 5k eggs. Been playing since launch and I've only gotten one 10k and 3 2k. It's annoying. Especially since I'm disabled and walking kinda sucks for me lol

I just wish that it would track your walking while the app isn't open. Then I'd be able to hatch more shit.

Top Bottom