• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Go |OT 3| "No Officer, I'm a Passenger"

Firemind

I still haven't hatched a single baby lol. I did hatch a Pinsir, which reminds me: Pinsir really got the shaft in Gen 2. No baby. No evolution. No Megahorn. Heracross will probably have Megahorn.

Dynasty

Went out for a walk got like 6 Pikachus with a hat. Transfered a few and got the Santa Raichu. IV isnt that good but dokt really care going to keep it, maybe one day it may be rare.

Hatched 14 eggs today, 4 (FOUR) of which were Tentacools. To say I was displeased would be an understatement.

On the other hand, I also hatched another Togepi and my first Igglybuff. So, not all bad.

zroid

Banned
Yes this will do nicely

a47d047e62d643359b1bf7b92ff98ab9.png

all from the comfort of my living room!

Just wanted to circle back to this video concerning the Go on the Apple Watch:
Trainer tips made a video about it. Apparently, it's still got a long way to go.
So if your steps or calories aren't being counted, you actually need to go into the Apple Health app, and turn on the Go app as a source for data in the Sources tab. Otherwise the Go app will continue to show 0 for steps and calories even while walking.

However, whether it is showing it or not the app is still interpreting your movement and funneling it into the main phone app. This is something to make sure that you don't mistake it as a bug; it simply requires switches flipped in the health app.

He also had the Phone/watch in Do Not Disturb mode, and had little to knowledge of iOS in the video.

Firemind

Sorry if I'm LTTP, but has anyone got more info/a fix for the latest update/crash issue??
Try this?
A major bug in the latest patch may cause the game to freeze on startup. Try toggling Location Services before starting the game if it affects you. If that fails, downgrade the game to 0.49.1 until Niantic patches the issue.

It felt pretty good to help my father who is an avid Pokémon GO player and myself to set up a transaction method on his phone and helped ourselves to buying enough Poké Coins (550 + 100) to get two Pokémon storage and one item storage upgrades. Everything suddenly felt a lot less restrictive than before now that we both have a lot more legroom...

We always shared things we found and weird things that happened. ;)

I wonder if I'll be doing it again once Niantic does get around to introduce Hoenn Pokémon...

After a long time of having no eggs whatsoever I get a 10km one and nothing else. I decide to use my infinite incubator and not dwell so much on it, and I immediately start getting 2km eggs only.

I now have my infinite on the 10k and five 2km eggs which I will not use paid incubators on.

After taking a week off and feeling the Christmas dinner, I went to the good Pokémon Go spot to check what the new spawns are ahead of the Starter spawn bonus event.

There are 5 reliable Squirtle spawns at my park now. Before the event.

Holy crap. Gonna get me a good Blastoise and then hopefully get enough Charmanders for a Charizard to round out my starters.

Also hatched an Igglybuff, cleared out my eggs out for this week, and am hyped again. I'm about 100K away from 29, so I doubt I'll hit my goal of 30 by the end of the year but I'll get damn close.

Also close to evolving a Wheezing off walking my Koffing. 30 km walked on this sucker. Jeez.

GulAtiCa

Keep in mind, the next nest change occurs this week. So be sure head there before Thursday. Though, the Starters should be more common during the event anyways.

Oxx

I now have zero eggs and about 8 incubators. I don't know how that happened.

It's hard to feel much comfort from the 'Increased chance of hatching gen 2 babbies' event when you managed to hatch 3 Goldeen in half an hour.

Keep in mind, the next nest change occurs this week. So be sure head there before Thursday. Though, the Starters should be more common during the event anyways.

Yeah, I kind of regret taking last week off now. At 35 Squirtle candies and I already have a Wartortle, so Tonight and Tomorrow I'll be back out there trying to get enough candies for Blastoise just to hedge my bets a bit.

Then next week I can find the best IV one to evolve during my next evolve spree, if I don't get enough to do that this week.

Luxorek

Also close to evolving a Wheezing off walking my Koffing. 30 km walked on this sucker. Jeez.

youknownothingjonsnow.gif

I walked 141km with the only Grimer I ever found to get a Muk.

Yeah, I kind of regret taking last week off now. At 35 Squirtle candies and I already have a Wartortle, so Tonight and Tomorrow I'll be back out there trying to get enough candies for Blastoise just to hedge my bets a bit.

I wouldn't sweat it. From 30th to the 8th there is gonna be an increased chance to encouter starters and their evolutions in the wild. You could stumble upon a Blastoise, who knows.

I for one am glad for a chance to finally get a Venasaur. I currently live next to Charmander nest, so I've seen enough to last me a long time. It's those pesky Bulbasaur...

8bit

Knows the Score

Am at 90km with a Grimer, 3km to go. Happy the starters are going to be more frequent as I've seen almost none of them. Now, if I could get a Pinsir I'd be mostly up to date on Gen 1 other than regionals.

I did that before Koffing lol.

I'm only walking the rare Pokémon I doubt I'll see more than 1-2 of.

A friend of mine went straight for Dratini when we caught one in like August. It's ridiculous how long she'll have to walk that sucker.

jariw

I've walked and hatched like crazy the last days. Got all the Gen 2 babies except Cleffa now.

Also got 3 Togepis. Apparently, I need at least one more to be able to do the evolution to Togetic.

rc213

I've had a good run with eggs this week.

Poliwag, Tentacool x2, Dratini all gave me enough candy to evolve them. Plus a 2k Snorlax, Smoochum, Igglybuff, Pichu x3, Koffing.

I still haven't hatched a single baby lol. I did hatch a Pinsir, which reminds me: Pinsir really got the shaft in Gen 2. No baby. No evolution. No Megahorn. Heracross will probably have Megahorn.
Yeah I don't understand this either, all of the Pokémon that have Megahorn as a move are not even a Bug type. Seems like a huge waste of a great move.

Top Bottom