• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Go |OT 3| "No Officer, I'm a Passenger"

Dishwalla

Banned
Well, yes? You expecting it not too?

The same amount of Pokemon are in the 10K group as before. The babies replaced the adult versions.

Last three 10km eggs have been two Smoochums and an Elekid, and I got those three eggs after the event ended. It's simply annoying.

Awayze

Neo Member
I have only 2 10km eggs, ever, so I have no chance of getting a Magmar now if it's replaced by Magby? That's truly pathetic

PaRappa

I had an issue with freezing as well. To find out what's wrong, I looked at people's recent comments in the app store and I had seen the LG G4 mentioned a lot with respect to the freezing issue.

I'm not sure if your problem is similar to mine but I use this ''fix'' that I found on Reddit a while ago. As you can see in the gif, pressing the square button just before the map loads prevents the app from crashing.

Wow I can't believe it but that seems to have worked for me. I've tried turning the app off and on 3 times now using using that trick and it loaded fine each time. I'll try it out more later just to be sure.

GulAtiCa

Ignoring the Holidays, they were updating the game nearly every 2 weeks with new things and/or improvements.

Now that the holidays are behind us. I'd imagine the next update be soon. I hope.

I had a good outcome on yesterday's walk. I hatched a Togepi out of a 5km egg, and then I picked up a 10km immediately after.

I really hope trading comes to this game. I have four Snorlax with competitive IVs, and I would be perfectly willing to trade one or two for a competitive Lapras, Dragonite, or one of the 10km babies.

Oxx

I have 2 10km eggs gathering-dust in storage. I don't need anything new out of them and I don't want to buy any incubators.

My last egg hatches have been Togepi, Smoochum, Elekid, and Magby. I've gotten these easier than I did during the event, where I didn't get any new babies at all :/

Blizzard

Banned
Last three 10km eggs have been two Smoochums and an Elekid, and I got those three eggs after the event ended. It's simply annoying.
I had one 10k egg over the entirety of the holiday event. I had maybe 3-4 2k eggs.

The 10k was a Chansey (which I already had), and the 2k's were Geodude, Spearow, and some other common pokemon. I have tons of 5k's, but unless those can produce omanyte / kabuto / clefairy / machop / grimer / shellder, I don't need them.

I got nothing new from the whole event besides the santa pikachu. :(

Be cool if they updated the game so you could make your home a Pokémon Centre where you heal up without potions.

Also we need Team Rocket NPCs in the world.

I don't know what the hell is going on, but I seem to be IP banned at my girlfriend's house. Like, just me. Just there. My girlfriend connects just fine, but I literally cannot log into the game while on her WiFi. But on cellular I'm fine as well as WiFi anywhere else. And, again, my girlfriend connects via her WiFi just fine. How the fuck does that make sense? I literally cannot imagine a single reason why either. It's absurd. Been lasting days too, so it doesn't seem like an odd, temporary fluke.

Hatched 2 10k's today and got Hitmonchan and Elekid, not bad after a Chansey a couple days ago but I already had a low level Chan........still better than another Electabuzz or Magmar

Pachimari

Hatched 4 of the eggs I got through the increased Gen II rate event. Hatched one Cleffa. And a Oddish so now I can evolve it to its final form. And a stupid Paras and Weedle.

Wouldn't have it any other way :')

3GNfUOI.png

Also park near my work is currently an Onix nest so I'm over 50 candy and ready for gen 2 now.

The volume thing basically pushed me away from the game in the past few weeks. Seems like it would be an easy thing to fix, but what do I know.

From what I understand it's a Unity issue and not a bug with PoGo in particular.

Edit: Though I guess it might be fixed in newer versions? Might be a bigger issue if the new version of Unity breaks other things... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

There's a level 10 Gym next to my girlfriends house and every single Pokémon in it is a Chansey around 1000CP.

Is this some kind of joke or does Chansey have significance?

Dynasty

The volume thing basically pushed me away from the game in the past few weeks. Seems like it would be an easy thing to fix, but what do I know.

IOS. If you slide up from the bottom, then slide to get to the music, you can then just move the music back or forward a bit, your volume will go back to normal and stay that away unless you exit the app in which case just repeat.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
IOS. If you slide up from the bottom, then slide to get to the music, you can then just move the music back or forward a bit, your volume will go back to normal and stay that away unless you exit the app in which case just repeat.
I've been doing it with music, but the trick unfortunately doesn't work with the Podcasts app, which is what I usually listen to while playing PoGo.

From what I understand it's a Unity issue and not a bug with PoGo in particular.

Edit: Though I guess it might be fixed in newer versions? Might be a bigger issue if the new version of Unity breaks other things... ¯_(ツ)_/¯
Makes sense, the same has been happening on other games like Maleficent Freefall. It's especially bad with PoGo since it's about walking around outside where there's more noise and the lowered volume becomes an issue.

GulAtiCa

I hatched a Togepi! Now the only baby I need is a Magby. I already have 6 10k eggs on me, so maybe 1 of them will be a Magby.

I'm also 30k from lv 31! I last leveled up after Thanksgiving. I could have easily done it faster, but not as needed anymore.

I also now have 101 Dratini candies. Just need 8 more Dratinis to get my 3rd Dragonite (I don't transfer Dratinis, I will keep them until the next double candy event. I already have over 40 to transfer. lol)

Oh you're kidding, they're fixing GPS drifting? Nooooo, that's how I'm hatching most of my eggs during this cold weather, it's a slow process but better than nothing.

GulAtiCa

Go away Ditto!... I've caught like 6 within last few weeks from all the Magikarps I've been hunting. I'd much rather have a Magikarp.

Top Bottom