• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Go |OT 3| "No Officer, I'm a Passenger"

Dishwalla

Banned
*Sees there's an increase of pink Pokemon* Oh cool. *Increase in Exeggcute* Oh boy...

Seriously all I've seen is a bunch more Exeggcute, and a couple Jigglypuff. Where's the Chansey?

y8hhxew.jpg

was hoping for more variety

Dynasty

Transfered a lot of pokemon I was saving up, got a bunch of Growlithe, Abra and Rhyhorn candy. Growlithe candy went to power up my Arcanine, sitting at 2068 CP. Other Candy was to evolve the pokemon. Now sitting at 143 caught, 150 seen.

Awayze

Neo Member
Caught 2 Jigglypuffs but still no Chansey, running low on balls too. I hope its not like the starter event but more like the Halloween event as the starter event sucked for me.

GulAtiCa

Oh! Reports coming in on new Egg changes again. Slowpoke now a 2k apparently? Pinsir now 5k. Ramping up for new Pokemon soon maybe?!

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheSilphRo...chart_experiencing_changes_during_valentines/

Might just be for the event only? Interesting.

Confirmed 2k
Abra
Bellsprout
Diglet
Ekans
Exeggecute
Gastly
Krabby
Machop
Nidoran
Oddish
Slowpoke
Confirmed 5k
Pinsir

Remimber: Will ONLY affect eggs you got after the event started. Won't affect eggs before the event.

GulAtiCa

Ok? Catch them? Esp the 1st 2 since can later be used for possible evolutions. Heck, I bet there are people who haven't seen either.

Firemind

Lickitung doesn't evolve until gen 4 so you only need one for the time being. Jigglypuff is pretty common. Porygon is nice though since it's a super rare wild spawn and a rare egg spawn.

Awayze

Neo Member
Jigglypuff may not be rare but still nice to catch in a sea of rats and pidgeons. Porygon and Lickitung are a must catch for me however only seen Jigglypuff spawns increased, 4 at my house within the last year. Waiting for the elusive Chansey still.

Replicant

I just got a Lickitung with 93%IV and Lick/Hyper Beam. FUCK YEAH! That's the only Lickitung I need to complete my Licky collection.

Replicant

482. aka Mediocre since most Lickys can only go up to 1300.

I'm not too bothered with CP since you can always upgrade it, no matter how hard it is. But IV and movesets are stuck there for good.

So we talking Halloween event spawn levels, or starter event spawn levels?

Somewhere in between. Definitely more pink than other Poke. Starters event sucked balls (literally and figuratively).

Great timing for me.
Got my ninth 10k egg and yesterday and thought fuck it, don't want to waste hatching time to see if there will be an event or not, incubated them all.
They were at 7k when I heard about the event so waited a few hours then hatched once it was live.

Got Onyx, Pinsir, Smoochum, Magby, Aerodactyl, Omanyte and THREE Snorlaxs with a combined 140 candies from them! And enough candies from Omanyte to evolve him immediately.
Magby takes me up to 150 in the Dex too.
Then caught a ton of Porygon, up to 90 candies already.
Not seen any exeggcute yet, didn't know they're in the event.

Now I really really need to hatch a Togepi so I can walk to evolve him and complete my Pokedex.

Just caught an exeggcute in my house!
Loving this event so far.

Will it affect current spawns and nests though? Was going to head to an Omanyte nest tomorrow.

this event relly brought everyone out! it like pokemon go day 1 here!!! everythings lured up!!!! finlly caught a chansey!!!

would go out tomorrow but we are having a fucking blizzard here!!

Joni

Haven't seen a Chansey yet, but the double candy are coming in useful. Found a single Machop already which even if I don't find another one during the event, will shave off 24 KM to walk.

fisheyes

Not seeing many changes honestly. Seeing porygons, lickitungs and jigglypuffs but who gives a shit?

I have 6 Pokemon left that I need and two of them are Porygon and Lickitung. I give a shit.

Unfortunately its been 42 degrees (Celsius) the last two days straight here so no way I'm going for a walk to find them.

Chopper

Loaded up the game for the first time in a few weeks this morning, and this guy was sitting in my living room!

I mean, that doesn't happen. I live in the countryside. Weedle city. I can't believe my luck.

Any chance they're part of the event?

Dynasty

Hatched a Magby and evolved it to Magmar. Needed both so now on 145 caught. Caught a bunch of Porygons now sitting at 60 candy so that should be enough for the evolutions. Still havent found a Chansey, hopefully I find one before the event ends otherwise I dont think I will ever find one. Also there are still plenty of pidgeys and ratattas which is a bit annoying.

Edit: Anyone else think chances of recieving 2k eggs from the pokestop have increased? I had like 5 open spaces for eggs, all 5 of them filled up with 2k eggs, normally I would be gettijg lots of 5k eggs.

Joni

Hatched a Magby and evolved it to Magmar. Needed both so now on 145 caught. Caught a bunch of Porygons now sitting at 60 candy so that should be enough for the evolutions. Still havent found a Chansey, hopefully I find one before the event ends otherwise I dont think I will ever find one. Also there are still plenty of pidgeys and ratattas which is a bit annoying.

Edit: Anyone else think chances of recieving 2k eggs from the pokestop have increased? I had like 5 open spaces for eggs, all 5 of them filled up with 2k eggs, normally I would be gettijg lots of 5k eggs.

They have bumped some Pokémon to 2 KM and we are in an event where you get more Cleffa/Igglybuff.
Also, save up a bit more Porygon, he has two evolutions.

Oxx

After hoarding my 10km eggs for a day such as this...

My first 2 hatches from my stash...

Pinsir and Hitmonlee!

Drowning in Pinsir candy, baby.

Top Bottom