• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Go |OT 3| "No Officer, I'm a Passenger"

GulAtiCa

I am not getting consistent double xp for catching. anyone else?
It's 2x candy only. No 2x xp.

I only just read back through the thread to see that.

This will be the final insult when all of my remaining 10km eggs are Pinsir and Onix.

At least Onix candy will be useful for Steelix. Pinsir is just useless...

I'm currently hatching 8 right now. I shuttle to think how many might be pinsirs....

ZeroCDR

Mainly Exeggcutes and Jigglypuffs so far, granted I'm not really traveling outside of my regular commute yet, but this is disappointing especially hearing Porygon's are showing up? I don't even have that yet and I'm level 32 :|

GulAtiCa

Lots of Eggexcutes, jigglypuffs, good bit of Lickitungs and several (too many) slowpokes. Caught a few dittos too.

Haven't see any Chanseys or Porygons yet.

JavyOO7

One day before the event started I finally caught one final Jigglypuff to go from Igglybuff to Wigglytuff. Now I'm at 130 Gen 1 Pokemon. Gotta keep walking with Diglett more...

Unfortunately, no Chansey/Porygon yet...

edit - Oh yeah, by the way... swing and a miss on Niantic's part not putting a timer on how long does a lure have left.

Got a fucking Chansey! First one I've seen, aaand I've played fairly heavily. That gets me 2 away from finishing UK-only Kanto-dex, so happy there. Could definitely be more common in the event (like, let's see if this is the only one I see) but a bit of persistence and one popped up.

Joni

Did a productive mass evolve with 76 Pokemon. I can now evolve 29 again. I have too little pidgey to use all the candy I got for the mass evolve.

Oxx

Oh gawd.

Another Pinsir out of my 10km egg stash.

So far it has given me:

2x Pinsir
1x Hitmonlee
1x shitty Lapras

But the Lapras had 64 candy!

HardRojo

Went to eat some Japanese food and on the way was able to catch some Jigglypuff and 3 Porygon, I've seen some Chansey but they were too far for me to bother taking a detour. 0 Dittos so far...

Firemind

1x shitty Lapras

But the Lapras had 64 candy!
11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif

Oxx

I've hatched 6 Lapras and none of them have been stunners.

At least the candy allowed me to max-out an 82% IV one. And seriously power up a 77-80% one with great moves.

London is Slowpoke city. Decent amount of Porygons, quite a lot of Jigglypuffs and a barely noticeably higher amount of Clefairys.
Only seen 2 Exeggcute, 1 Lickitung and 0 Chansey so far.
And this is after about 6-7 hours of walking around town.

Also, weirdly, seems to be loads of Krabbys and Ghastlys about. Even more than usual.
And a huge reduction in the amount of Magikarp and Dratini during the event which is a huge bummer as those are two that I really want to be catching while candy is doubled.

Anyone else getting a TON more 2K eggs since the event started?
I got 11 in a row today. 11! About 15 in total.
At one point I was thinking only 2K eggs were obtainable during the event but then I got a handful of 5K eggs and one 10K.

Is there an up to date list of which Pokemon appear in which eggs?

I'm getting really desperate for a Togepi now.
Hatched at least 100 5K eggs since he was introduced.

GulAtiCa

Hatched a Diglet from a 2k. So weird. Going to have to get used to that. lol

Despite being in the 40s today, I walked about 7.5km today. Just about 1km left on my 8 10k eggs.

JavyOO7

Got 4 2km eggs... Nidoran boy/Slowpoke/Magikarp/Ekans. I am fine with magikarp but the rest... eh.

And it seems you have to be on the biome that Chansey/Porygon normally are to find them... and worse for me is I have no idea where that is in Miami... /sad

Finished my Gen 1 Pokedex the other day by finally catching Snorlax. The Go gods must hate me as it was 42 CP, at least it was easy to catch. I had hatched 3 Chanceys already so after catching one earlier I have a decent 65 candies.

Just need Elekid and to evolve Togepi and I'm all go. Shame I haven't had a 10km egg for 5 weeks.

GulAtiCa

My 8 10k eggs resulted in this!

91% IVs too. Going to level it up. As well as my 2 new Dragonites soon.

My other hatches were 3 Scythers (lol?), a Smooshum, Hitmonlee, Aerodactyl, Omanyte (which I cna use to lv up my caught lv 29 one).

Was hoping for another Dratini / Snorlax as well, but can't be too greedy. At least no Pinsir. lol

Oxx

My 8 10k eggs resulted in this!

91% IVs too. Going to level it up. As well as my 2 new Dragonites soon.

My other hatches were 3 Scythers (lol?), a Smooshum, Hitmonlee, Aerodactyl, Omanyte (which I cna use to lv up my caught lv 29 one).

Was hoping for another Dratini / Snorlax as well, but can't be too greedy. At least no Pinsir. lol

My final 2 10km hatches were Onix and Magby.

RIP.

My stash as a whole was:

2x Pinsir
1x Hitmonlee
1x Lapras
1x Onix
1x Magby

Well worth holding-on to those eggs for months!

GulAtiCa

My final 2 10km hatches were Onix and Magby.

RIP.

My stash as a whole was:

2x Pinsir
1x Hitmonlee
1x Lapras
1x Onix
1x Magby

Well worth holding-on to those eggs for months!

Can't tell if your being sarcastic or not, since you did hatch a Lapras at least :p

The only Pokemon I'm missing is now Magby.

Oxx

Can't tell if your being sarcastic or not, since you did hatch a Lapras at least :p

The only Pokemon I'm missing is now Magby.

Mostly sarcastic.

The only useful results were the huge dump of Lapras candy and the fact that the Onix might be pretty good (I haven't checked its IVs yet. EDIT: 86.7% Mehhh).

Dynasty

Hatched my 3 10k eggs.
Magby
Scyther
Onix
Pretty underwhelming. Never minded the Scyther because I need the candy but didnt need more onix and magby candy. Was hoping for a Dratini for the candy or a Snorlax which I still havent got.
Also day 2, search for Chansey continues.

Firemind

Just hatched Scyther from a 5km egg and Exeggcute from a 2km egg. Feels weird man.

Also why is Ekans in the 2km egg group and Sandshrew in the 5km? I pull so many Sandshrews it's ridiculous...

Not sure if anyone has noticed, but transferring pokemon is now giving 2 candy per pokemon. not sure if its a permanent thing or for valentines event.

also, eggs have changed whats in them??

Top Bottom