• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Go |OT 3| "No Officer, I'm a Passenger"

HiResDes

Yeah would most definitely trade my two sun stones and upgrade for a metal coat, gonna make that happen if trading ever becomes a thing.

Oxx

I ran into a wild Pupitar but accidentally used the Go Plus button and it ran.

Probably a random spawn but it would be cool if it was a nest.

Joni

But they're so hard to catch. I hate them.

But they are just about the only Dark Pokémon ready to catch. Houndoor is rare, Umbreon too hard to walk, and Sneasal is just as hard as Murkrow without the benefit of having Flying as a type. You are a lot more likely to have the Gold Flying Medal than the Ice one.

Luxorek

You are a lot more likely to have the Gold Flying Medal than the Ice one.

Not anymore. Thanks Swinub!

Ic395aQ.jpg

Nests near me all changed to pretty bad stuff, except one Pikachu nest that became Onix. Otherwise I lost a Totodile and Kabuto nest and gained Jigglypuff and Dunsparce. Ew.

GulAtiCa

You all with Swinub are lucky. They basically don't exist down here in the South USA.

Also, just hatched a Larvitar! My 1st one too. Brings my Pokedex up to 202. 87% too.

HardRojo

Well it's summer here so I'm guessing that's why we don't see Swinub that often? I've only seen its shadow but didn't bother going to the Pokestop it was it.

Swinub is the new Drowzee, certain areas are going to be infested with them and then it will be uncommon in others.

I have a 10k ready to pop soon. So far I've been lucky with post gen 2 10k hatches, gen 1 all I ever got was garbage.

EDIT: Dratini! My good luck streak continues :)

HardRojo

A nearby park is a Chikorita nest, too bad it only has two spawn points but one of them is almost a 100% of the time going to have a Chikorita, it's a few blocks way or else I'd be catching a lot of those.
Edit: Is PGNexus not working fine anymore? It's not refreshing my data.

Awayze

Neo Member
I love getting Mantine's and Gligar's from 10km eggs.... I knew it was too good, got 2 10km eggs in 5 months then last 2 months suddenly they're less rare and have a fair few.

Both the GF and I got sun stones from the same pokestop at the same time. Who knows how this all works.

I wonder if stops rotate stones every x amount of time? And only a certain number of stops have a stone at any given time?

I haven't gotten shit since week one but I just got two 10km eggs today so I'm happy.

SuomiDude

How's everyone's stats in the game, if anyone's interested in such info. I think it's at least interesting to see the different type of Pokémon types, which can be very different in different regions. For example I rarely see dragon-types at all, but some types I have thousands of.

Here's my current stats:

Level 31

Jogger: walked 1455,5km
Kanto: 141 1st gen Pokémons
Collector: 6654 Pokémon caught total
Scientist: 1097 Pokémon evolved
Backpacker: 5826 stops spun
Breeder: 388 eggs hatched
Battle Girl: 567 gym battles won
Ace Trainer: 459 times trained my team
Youngster: 72 tiny Rattata caught
Pikachu Fan: 60 Pikachus caught
Johto: 56 2nd gen Pokémons
Fisherman: 11 big Magikarps caught

Schoolkid: 3023 normal-type
Bird Keeper: 1849 flying-type
Punk Girl: 2179 poison-type
Ruin Maniac: 243 ground-type
Bug Catcher: 1585 bug-type
Swimmer: 1059 water-type
Gardener: 670 grass-type
Psychic: 554 psychic-type
Fairy Tale Girl: 279 fairy-type
Black Belt: 75 fighting-type
Hiker: 110 rock-type
Hex Maniac: 185 ghost-type
Kindler: 148 fire-type
Rocker: 166 electric-type
Skier: 106 ice-type
Depot Agent: 38 steel-type
Dragon: 19 dragon-type
Delinquent: 25 dark-type

Top 10 highest level Pokémons:

Gyarados 2834
Vaporeon 2749
Vaporeon 2666
Dragonite 2624
Blissey 2509
Snorlax 2454
Charizard 2334
Dragonite 2288
Lapras 2253
Vaporeon 2225

I live in Finland, Europe.

rc213

I had 3 before gen 2, total I've had about 18 since July. No wonder suddenly so many dropped as they were trash, common Pokemon that spawn everyday.

Since Gen2 it's been an avalanche of 10km eggs. Nothing great so far, I have all 10km eggs waiting to see if they do a Easter event.

I've caught 6 Larvitars so far. Not common by any means, but I think they're part of the mountain biome with Clefairy & Dragonite since that's most of my area. They spawn about as often as the Dragonites.

HardRojo

PGNexus ain't fetching my current data anymore, is there any other site like it which shows IVs immediately? I don't plan to clean through my 700+ Pokémon one by one...

Sooo.. my wife wants to get a new phone, but doesn't remeber the password she used for.her account. She used hotmail, would it be the Hotmail email password? Or something g dofferent?

Top Bottom