• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Go |OT 3| "No Officer, I'm a Passenger"

Oxx

I actually stored up a handful of new evolutions for my latest lucky egg.

Getting the upgrade item was the icing on the cake. Porygon2 get. I think I got 5 new ones in all yesterday.

Joni

Went out to a Snubbull nest which got Granbull covered. Also picked up two extra Onix and a Skiploom with Pinab berry. That means I'm 14 Candy (and an item) away from Steelix and 40 Candy away from Jumpluff. Also found a 525 Ditto and a 1935 Jynx, considerably stronger than the ones I had.

orion434

See Dragonite on my radar, find it down the road... 257 Cp. I use a Pineap and net me 20 candies! Love Pineaps!

Just reached 200 registered Pokémon in my Pokedex :)

HiResDes

I actually stored up a handful of new evolutions for my latest lucky egg.

Getting the upgrade item was the icing on the cake. Porygon2 get. I think I got 5 new ones in all yesterday.

I love my Porygon2 even though it has Solar Beam, let me know which Hidden Power you get, I got electric.

GulAtiCa

Hatched a Chansey :)
Pumped up my Blissey to lvl 30. I think I'll even level it up a little further.

Nice! My Blissey is so low CP, lol. Was from a Chansey I hatched when I was prob lv 15, prob less. I believe it was my 4th 10k egg ever. I'll prob need at least 5 Chansey hatches to even get that high.

Also now have 2 more 10k eggs on me. Hope 1 of them is another larvitar.

Awayze

Neo Member
After hatching what seemed like a hundred Mantines, in reality my 17th 10km egg ever, I got a Larvitar 15/15/14 out of my 18th 10km egg.
Now to hatch the inevitable disappointment that are Paras' out of the 7/9 5km eggs.

After hatching what seemed like a hundred Mantines, in reality my 17th 10km egg ever, I got a Larvitar 15/15/14 out of my 18th 10km egg.
Now to hatch the inevitable disappointment that are Paras' out of the 7/9 5km eggs.

I'd walk 1000km with this and pump it up to the maximum. I'm jelly.

q4roel

Any word on when the next event is? Easter probably?

I'm really hoping for a St. Patrick's event. Loads of get-togethers and parades and stuff then, so it only seems logical. I think all events involved a celebration where you'd typically would meet up with other people. There's the Snorlax event in Japan ending today, so I'd expext an announcement any moment. If not St. Patrick's, most definitely Easter.

Coincidentally, I am 72 candies away from my next as well (
12th
)

OytZP3K.gif

Dynasty

Got a sun stone out of a pokestop, now just need 47 more Sunkern candy. I already got the two King's Rock evolutions, my prediction of getting dragon scale last is coming even more of a reality :/

Got a sun stone out of a pokestop, now just need 47 more Sunkern candy. I already got the two King's Rock evolutions, my prediction of getting dragon scale last is coming even more of a reality :/

Don't feel too bad, I have a Porygon, Gloom, Scyther, and Onix ready to go but I just keep getting King's Rocks lol.

By keep getting, I mean I have two. :/

Hit my third (or 4th?) 7 day streak and not another evo item since the initial launch.
H..how rare are these things exactly? I mean, I understand that they don't want to make it super easy but this seems wrong.

Oxx

I've had 5 items since launch. And I hit quite a few pokestops.

Still need a lot more Sunkern candy to use the sun stones, though.

How's everyone's stats in the game, if anyone's interested in such info. I think it's at least interesting to see the different type of Pokémon types, which can be very different in different regions. For example I rarely see dragon-types at all, but some types I have thousands of.

Will edit this in with my info tonight. We're getting closer to the one year anniversary so I'm also intrigued on my stats. Can't believe this game got me walking so much.

Dishwalla

Banned
I've gotten one Up-grade, one Metal Coat, one King's Rock, and one Sun Stone. Haven't got an item in at least two weeks though, and I hit at least a dozen stops every day.

Dynasty

Don't feel too bad, I have a Porygon, Gloom, Scyther, and Onix ready to go but I just keep getting King's Rocks lol.

By keep getting, I mean I have two. :/

Thanks for reminding me Gloom uses Sunstone to evolve, for some reason it left my mind despite me catching bunch of oddishes before gen II in preperation to evolve it.

Awayze

Neo Member
Lol I'm sure some stops have a higher chance of giving items. My Steelix is only 1300cp and I only have 3 Scyther candys but 3 metal coats remaining. I think there's a Scyther nest around uni. Most of my items have come from the same stops around one of my lecture buildings.

HardRojo

So no other site like PGNexus that collects your data and shows your Pokémon IVs? I don't want to go through every single one of them and appraise them. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Luxorek

So no other site like PGNexus that collects your data and shows your Pokémon IVs? I don't want to go through every single one of them and appraise them. Ain't nobody got time for that.

There is a great app called IV Go that gives you IV, candy and dust info and precise CP after evolution.

Oxx

I'm pretty diligent at appraising any interesting catches each day. I'm sure I've trashed some high-IV/low-cp mons, but it's not really worth powering them up if they are that lowly.

Growlie19

Recently added Cyndaquil and Bayleef to the dex, putting me at 59/70 for Johto. As for evo items, I've gotten three King's Rocks and an Upgrade.

Awayze

Neo Member
Game crashed on 'Oh' screen. Lost the Pokemon but Tentacool being hatched shows up in journal but I don't have it. Good thing it wasn't a decent mon as that Tentacool would have gone straight to the shredder anyway.

Skarnet

Banned
Finally got a King's Rock.. So would you guys recommend Politoed or Slowking? I can't decide :-/ Maybe just wait to see if one of them should randomly spawn before I get another King's rock? Would suck to evolve one and then catch that same one a few days after, and then have no King's rock for the other..

Joni

Finally got a King's Rock.. So would you guys recommend Politoed or Slowking? I can't decide :-/ Maybe just wait to see if one of them should randomly spawn before I get another King's rock? Would suck to evolve one and then catch that same one a few days after, and then have no King's rock for the other..

Pokémon that evolve with an item don't spawn.

Top Bottom