• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire |OT| Hoenn Finally Confirmed

ivysaur12

Banned
Does anyone have any of these (or their evolved forms):

Togepi
Froakie
Ghastly
Drillbur

Ideally, would love these natures, but it doesn't really matter overall:

Adamant Heracross
Modest Togepi
Modest Greninja
Timid Ghastly
Jolly Drillbur

I don't really have anything good to trade, unfortunately.

My FC is 3540-0044-0952

Togepi
Froakie
Ghastly
Drillbur

Adamant Heracross
Modest Togepi
Modest Greninja
Timid Ghastly
Jolly Drillbur

My FC is 3540-0044-0952
Pretty sure I have a Froakie.

MicH

it's a light blue tint. it's hard to tell the difference. if you need to double check, the tip of the head is the easiest way to tell: its blue on normal, green on shiny.
Another good way to tell if it's shiny or not is to look at its eye; normally it's red, but it's lightgreen/blueish when shiny

And hopefully one of us gets one of the Unova legends to shine soon :p

Hatchtag

Banned
Another good way to tell if it's shiny or not is to look at its eye; normally it's red, but it's lightgreen/blueish when shiny

And hopefully one of us gets one of the Unova legends to shine soon :p

Here's hoping! Who you planning on going after after you get your Unova legendary?
Personally I'm thinking Terrakion. I was gonna go Thundurus, but the moveset I like for it has Hidden Power and I'm not resetting for a shiny with that shit.

MicH

Here's hoping! Who you planning on going after after you get your Unova legendary?
Personally I'm thinking Terrakion. I was gonna go Thundurus, but the moveset I like for it has Hidden Power and I'm not resetting for a shiny with that shit.
Wen I get a shiny Reshiram I'm gonna take a break and try to breed a shiny HP Grass Numel :p After that I don't jbow - I'll probably try going for a shiny Ho-Oh sometime :D But shiny Terrakion is pretty darn awesome as well!

Use THIS to help you.
When you find your new base local post it http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=942064
I like this post right here, now I know which one to grab to use the stairs I got.

I put my base in one of those "secret" base spots where there a like 5 or 6 other bases. It's really convenient becausey ou can fly right to it after finding the area
I think it kinda sucks though when your looking for a spot and there's already a base there.

DaBoss

That's neat, PGL has this show up for the time-travel reward.

NE2moGC.png

Uses the RSE sprite.
------------
Is there anything worth buying with Bargain Power? I'm just getting vitamins since that seems to be the only thing worth it. I'm already loaded with Luxury Balls.

Not bad, 3 star eevee with adaptability and charm. Can be a decent sylveon breeder if I want it to.

edit: dammit, eevee chain broke at around 40. Dexnav stopped finding them =/

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
I sent you a pm and you never replied so I guess I'm not allowed to have one. Oh well maybe next time

I just checked all 102 messages/replys I recived during the giveaway period and not once did I ever get a mesage from you so you may have sent it but I never recieved it so maybe next time I do a giveaway you will catch me.

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
I don't want this soaring music to go away :'(

Every game has to get a gimmick taken away by law apperantly and soaring on the sky looks like the unlucky candidate.

Xion_Stellar

It'll be a double wammy and we'll lose DexNav as well.

Owwwww.....
Now why would you twist the knife and remind me we are likely to loose the best feature introduced in a Pokemon Game since Day/Nigh Cycles? That's just not right...

so what have people been breeding lately?

I've been really interested in trying out Mega Slowbro, Mega Sceptile, Mega Beedrill and Mega Lopunny, so I'm almost done with those if anyone wants one with a few IVs

one_kill

I've been really interested in trying out Mega Slowbro, Mega Sceptile, Mega Beedrill and Mega Lopunny, so I'm almost done with those if anyone wants one with a few IVs
Breeding? Most people are SRing legendaries now, lol

alvmew

Togepi
Froakie
Ghastly
Drillbur

Adamant Heracross
Modest Togepi
Modest Greninja
Timid Ghastly
Jolly Drillbur

My FC is 3540-0044-0952

So you still need gastly, heracross, and togepi then right? I can breed them for you with those natures.

MicH

I've bred physical and special versions of Bagon and Swablu, but haven't EV trained them yet. Can't wait to wreck the Battle Maison with Megamence :lol

Legendaries are boring. Can't even use most of them in Battle Spot.
Hey, I can use my beautiful shiny Latias there!

Muku

Breeding? I wish. SRing for Latias at the moment. I have a lot of shiny SRing to do this game. But will be breeding some Icy Storm Scatters when I finish the game. Gotta get a 6IV Ditto though. Gotta bring up 3. AS is Icy Storm, OR is Ocean, and AS JPN will be Tundra. Man, I really breed SCatters like they're going out of style.

I have to SR for I think 20+ legendaries. I'll be doing this for a long time.

Let me try remembering: Heatran, Ho-oh, Reshiram, Kyurem, Cresselia, Eon Ticket Latias, Palkia, Giratina, Dog trio, Djinn trio, Fairy trio, Regi trio, Regigigas, plus more that I'm forgetting.

And that's not couting Groudon and
Deoxys
for good stats. Quite a few things to reset for, much better than X/Y in this regard.

Legendaries are boring. Can't even use most of them in Battle Spot.
There are still 20 legendaries in this game that are legal on Battle Spot. That's a lot of SRing. List:

Suicune
Raikou
Entei
Latias
Latios
Regice
Regirock
Registeel
Uxie
Azelf
Mesprit
Cresselia
Heatran
Regigigas
Cobalion
Virizion
Terrakion
Landorus
Thundurus
Tornadus

There are still 20 legendaries in this game that are legal on Battle Spot. That's a lot of SRing. List:

Suicune
Raikou
Entei
Latias
Latios
Regice
Regirock
Registeel
Uxie
Azelf
Mesprit
Cresselia
Heatran
Regigigas
Cobalion
Virizion
Terrakion
Landorus
Thundurus
Tornadus

I forgot the pony trio. Ugh, I hate them.

Macka

Only shiny legends available in OR that I'm interested in are Ho-Oh, Latios and Raikou. And I didn't bother resetting for the in-game Latios.

Looking forward to resetting for a good Heatran though. I'll actually be annoyed if I find a Shiny of it since I really want a good one yet wouldn't be able to pass over a shiny. :p

alvmew

That's be so great. Thank you so much, if you don't mind!

Anything for a fellow Happy Endings fan
the Year of Penny will never end in my heart ;_;

I've got them ready for you, just send me a trade request. My FC is in my profile, in game name is Luis.

ivysaur12

Banned
Anything for a fellow Happy Endings fan
the Year of Penny will never end in my heart ;_;

I've got them ready for you, just send me a trade request. My FC is in my profile, in game name is Luis.

Cool, let me do this (thank you so much IceDoesntHelp) and then I'll add you.

Actually, my entire team is going to be the Happy Endings gang. Got to get the genders right!

Top Bottom