• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire |OT| Hoenn Finally Confirmed

Firestorm

I held an Eon Ticket distribution event and tournament at a local video game themed bar last night. It was pretty great! Filled up the place on a traditionally slow day and a lot of people were happy to receive the Eon Ticket and super excited that they'd now be able to distribute it to their friends as well. Quite a few were saying how much they liked this distribution method.

I had a Pikachu Amiibo I gave away as a prize and we streamed the event. Had about 200 viewers on Twitch with the bar's logo shown the whole time. Was a fun night =)

Completing the living Dex is so annoying when it comes to event legends. I've been one off for so long! Anyone else going through the pain, PokeGAF?

MicH

I''ve gotten quite a few legendaries and shinies off wonder trade. Off the top of my head; Tornadus, Palkia and hiny Buneary. Definitely gotten more, but I can't remember them. Probably just wonder traded them back

Completing the living Dex is so annoying when it comes to event legends. I've been one off for so long! Anyone else going through the pain, PokeGAF?
You don't need the event/mythical legendaries to complete the national dex and get the shiny charm, if that helps

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
It took me 613 resets, but it's finally over.

SMXAuNN.jpg

Managed to get it in a Premier Ball, so luckily I didn't have to use a Master Ball (have two of them: the Y one which I transfered with Zapdos and the AS one).

"Future games" by Fleetwood Mac will forever live in my head as the soundtrack to this triumphant moment. Thank you Bob Welch <3

Now I'll probably give myself a few days to recover from this, before I start SRing for shiny Latios. Not looking forward to it, that's for sure.

ffdgh

SMXAuNN.jpg

"Future games" by Fleetwood Mac will forever live in my head as the soundtrack to this triumphant moment. Thank you Bob Welch <3

Now I'll probably give myself a few days to recover from this, before I start SRing for shiny Latios. Not looking forward to it, that's for sure.

Congratz on joining the club...without the shiny charm to boot! :D

MicH

I'm not happy with my base right now but i'm not sure where I should be looking to put my next one. What about you guys?
I put my base in one of those "secret" base spots where there a like 5 or 6 other bases. It's really convenient becausey ou can fly right to it after finding the area

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
I told myself I would do this once I beat Episode Delta (which I finally did today) and if Nintedo updates Pokemon ORAS for any reason.

I'm giving away 30 of these:

0d2b6fca-d485-4bef-8565-54c1bf9de4d5.png

-They are not clones of any kind each one has their own nature,IVs and gender
-How I'm getting these? well I have this exact set up and I can make an unlimited amount of them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1Y3DqOIVBQ
-Yes it's Shiny
-Put this Zizagoon 1st in your party and show it to the Director of Game Freak in Lilycove City to recieve a special reward.

I'm not looking for any Pokemon in paticular so just give me any Pokemon BUT if you happen to have a spare Leichi Berry or Heart Scale to send my way it would be appreciated.

I will be online for the next 2 hours so feel free to PM me during that time to set up the trade.

FC: 0216 0798 4241
Name:Xion

Azuran

Banned

SMXAuNN.jpg

Managed to get it in a Premier Ball, so luckily I didn't have to use a Master Ball (have two of them: the Y one which I transfered with Zapdos and the AS one).

Shiny Lugia is so sexy. Congrats!

SMXAuNN.jpg

Congrats, told you it would come eventually.

Time to give Heatran a rest when you use bullet seed instead of spore and KO it :(

How long till I get a legendary on Wonder Trade?
Well it is like what your parents told you about Santa. Being a naughty boy and send out Wrumple and Zigzagoon and all you'll get is coal but send out something interesting and you might just get that legendary.

Wednesday tends to the be the day when wonder trade gets good as some people send out cloned legendaries as part of #WonderTradeWednesday. One of the most prevalent players; d-pad doc (IGN x-player; this person has over 20,000 trades) is doing a Wario's woods themed distribution.
http://wtw-colossus.tumblr.com/post/104788395189/wondertradewednesday-12-10-14-warios-woods
Nothing legendary but still cool. Remember check the twitch channels and the go is when they say go in the chat; not on the stream (which is 20-40s behind).

For anyone who has the time to join in on any of those streams it is worth getting a box of interesting things ready (things like egg moves, HA or obscure balls e.g. Dream Ball Moody Snorunt).

I've personally gotten a shiny Rayquaza from someone during those times. Yes that is one out of 7+ boxes and you do get all the usual wonder trade trash at that time too (the most soul crushing is when it comes from a stream viewer*) but I've also gotten neat things like Dream Ball Tropius as well (it is a feel good when you see it return to a dream ball at the end of a fly in ORAS).

*-All I can think is free shinies (especially legendary) brings out the worst in some people. In fact anyone who remembers the TSV fad might be inclined to agree.

Macka

Damn, you guys are finding these shinies quickly. And without the Shiny Charm?

*returns to Raikou, ~2200 and counting with the Shiny Charm* :(

ffdgh

I have the charm. Probably shouldn't push my luck with suicune after lugia and zekrom.

Azuran

Banned

I'm not even going to try catching my legendaries until I complete my dex. Only 200 and something to go :(

SMXAuNN.jpg

Wow congrats that's totally boss. Can't breed for them legendary shinies. And in my favorite type of pokeball, and a difficult one, and it compliments the pokemon. Nice

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Wow congrats that's totally boss. Can't breed for them legendary shinies. And in my favorite type of pokeball, and a difficult one, and it compliments the pokemon. Nice
I just read it has the same catch rate as a regular Poke Ball, is that true? For some reason I captured it with the first Ball I threw, which really amazed me. Paralized it with Cosplay Pikachu's Nuzzle, then used Mega Metagross' Hold Back to bring it down to 1 HP (seriously, that move is fantastic when catching wild mons) and threw a Premier Ball. My plan was to use a Master Ball after wasting 19 turns (heard it had 20 PP in total), but I did it in much less.

lupinko

I told myself I would do this once I beat Episode Delta (which I finally did today) and if Nintedo updates Pokemon ORAS for any reason.

I'm giving away 30 of these:

0d2b6fca-d485-4bef-8565-54c1bf9de4d5.png

-They are not clones of any kind each one has their own nature,IVs and gender
-How I'm getting these? well I have this exact set up and I can make an unlimited amount of them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1Y3DqOIVBQ
-Yes it's Shiny
-Put this Zizagoon 1st in your party and show it to the Director of Game Freak in Lilycove City to recieve a special reward.

I'm not looking for any Pokemon in paticular so just give me any Pokemon BUT if you happen to have a spare Leichi Berry or Heart Scale to send my way it would be appreciated.

I will be online for the next 2 hours so feel free to PM me during that time to set up the trade.

FC: 0216 0798 4241
Name:Xion

I'll give you a Wishmaker Jirachi with Ganlon or Salac Berry (I farm Jirachi and grow berries in X) or an Ageto Celebi (I farm this too) for one. I'm at work right now tho. :(

I'll give you a Wishmaker Jirachi with Ganlon or Salac Berry (I farm Jirachi and grow berries in X) or an Ageto Celebi (I farm this too) for one. I'm at work right now tho. :(

How much do you typically 'charge' for a wishmaker jirachi btw?
Thank you kindly, Xion

I assume this means you have a lot of Jirachi and Celebii? Is there anything you might want for one?

MicH

So because and I'm damn crazy and because shiny Mega Camperupt looks absolutely fantastic, I think that I'm gonna try and breed for a shiny HP Grass one when/if I ever get this shiny Reshiram

So because and I'm damn crazy and because shiny Mega Camperupt looks absolutely fantastic, I think that I'm gonna try and breed for a shiny HP Grass one when/if I ever get this shiny Reshiram

I got a random encounter Shiny Numel back in the Emerald days. It's on my OR now!

Edit: Thanks for the Zigzagoon, Xion!

lupinko

Any, my old friend Shenlong learned it.

Oh sweet, I can have a fleet of Mega Shiny Black Rayquaza now, since I can easily farm that via RNG from RSE! :D

How much do you typically 'charge' for a wishmaker jirachi btw?

I assume this means you have a lot of Jirachi and Celebii? Is there anything you might want for one?

I farm them from the Bonus Discs from Gen 3. I haven't brought any new ones up right now (been busy) but I have a lot up in gen 6 already.

The XY Community knows of my PokeHustlin' ways.

I also farm Dream Radar Johto Guardians, Sinnoh Dragons and Unova Genies.

But yeah for Gen 3 events I have a bunch of Wishmaker Jirachi (with Ganlon or Salac Berries I grow in X to recreate the event), Ageto Celebi, and Colosseum Pikachu (with light balls I've farmed to recreate that event too). I can also grab Deoxys but that's no longer important since it is no longer a mythical.

So basically I look for either:
5IV breedable with egg moves, if in a cool ball female preferred but not mandatory
Gen 6 caught or bred shiny uncloned and not powersaved

Sometimes I get in a really generous mood and not care for what comes my way but usually that's what I ask for.

And some Jirachi and Ageto Celebi have TMs taught to them already, I did it prior to ORAS to spruce them up. So some Jirachi have Water Plus and some Celebi have Water Plus and Giga Drain. They were prev gen only moves before ORAS.

Moving forward I might give Jirachi and Celebi exclusive gen 3 move tutors.

I live in Japan so time difference is wacky if you are in the Americas, if interested here is my Japanese FC is 5043-3233-7615.

IGN ENG Black Mamba
IGN JPN &#12502;&#12521;&#12483;&#12463;

My Canadian FC in my profile is full, so don't bother with that.

Speaking of gen 3 rng, I can Rng shiny gen 3 legendaries (no Mew in general until I get my JP HG Palpark up since Id have to play through the game). But unlike Dream Radar and the Colosseum Bonuses, those take more time and have a higher cost since they are special orders.

e.g. I let you get OT name/gender choice, nature with good stats (min. 1 perfect stat) at earliest spread I can do.

I also do DR custom orders but that does not get choice of nature, you get what the game gives. But I can give you OT gender/name.

Toxi

Banned

SMXAuNN.jpg

I'm jealous. Still stalking the rock.

I just read it has the same catch rate as a regular Poke Ball, is that true? For some reason I captured it with the first Ball I threw, which really amazed me. Paralized it with Cosplay Pikachu's Nuzzle, then used Mega Metagross' Hold Back to bring it down to 1 HP (seriously, that move is fantastic when catching wild mons) and threw a Premier Ball. My plan was to use a Master Ball after wasting 19 turns (heard it had 20 PP in total), but I did it in much less.

Yeah that's true, masterful catching :)

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Thank you, I'll download Pokémon Bank as soon as my 3DS stops being a jerk and giving me "Unable to update" firmware crap. Can I claim one of those Zigzagoons?
Yours is showing that error too when trying to update? I thought it was a problem on my end. Maybe Nintendo's servers are down or something?

Top Bottom