• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire |OT| Hoenn Finally Confirmed

R6pOluBh.jpg

My license plate pays off sometimes :) this is from the midnight launch I went to.

I am loving the game so far :)

lupinko

Yes, and bring me a deoxys while you're at it :p

I already did, it's waiting for you already. :p

Oh right I still have my other set of shinies still sitting in Hoenn.

It's so nice to have the ability to farm shiny legendaries with RNG and TID/SID abuse down pat.

That be sweet!

With the exception of Jirachi and Celebi, we can give an OT. I would do the RNG on whichever of my Emerald carts (I have 4 of them). But since I don't have a Palpark set up yet in my Japanese HG, Mew, is a no go. Since that requires me to play through the game so they can be traded. Lol

Basically we can do:

Shiny Weather Trio
Shiny Regi Trio
Shiny Southern Island Eon Duo
Shiny Alien Virus
Shiny Johto Guardians
Wishmaker Jirachi
Ageto Celebi
Dream Radar Johto Guardians, Kami Trio, Sinnoh Dragons

Because they are coming up from Gen 3, they can all be given exclusive moves as well as move tutors.

They're caught on the carts, no cheats are used other than getting myself on the islands or doing an early warp.

I have gen 3 RNG down pat, if anyone has seen the XY OT it usually is another lupinko shiny legendary/mythical Zzzzzzzzzzz post.

These mon will be either Japanese or English. If you want we can do OT GAF or NeoGAF.

They will have preferred beneficial natures with at least one perfect IV and a good spread. Basically the earliest spread. We can even do a group vote on which builds of said mon to put up as the trophy.

The Dream Radar stuff can't be RNGed since I don't have Gen 5 down pat yet and I'm not sure if it can be abused.

when i try to register my games on club nintendo i get this.

Error! This game or system has not yet been released. To register, please return after this game or system has been officially released. To find out this game or systems' official release date, visit www.nintendo.com.

Time to SR until I get an Adamant Torchic.

EDIT: Just got a Naughty one, fits my profile and it boosts Attack, so I'll keep it. Thank god it was fast.

lupinko

Eh? Eh? Eh? This is way off topic but is it possible to get it right now, or are you out/at work?

I'll be off work in 30 min and will be at home in about 90 min. I can do the trade then but I have to start my NA OR download and then walk to my local pokemon center to get my special edition dual pack preorder.

Yes I bought/am buying 4 copies, 2 Jp carts, 1 jp eshop and 1 na eshop.

I'm also asking family later to get me 2 na carts for Christmas haha.

I'll be off work in 30 min and will be at home in about 90 min. I can do the trade then but I have to start my NA OR download and then walk to my local pokemon center to get my special edition dual pack preorder.

Yes I bought/am buying 4 copies, 2 Jp carts, 1 jp eshop and 1 na eshop.

I'm also asking family later to get me 2 na carts for Christmas haha.
I'll go to bed then, waking up early so I can grab the game before class.

I'm sure we'll be able to do it tomorrow, though, since I should be up pretty late playing the game.

I would stick to the Slowpoke one, but whenever you move the cursor, you just get the "Ya~" noise.
...Best skin confirmed.

Oh, now that you're here, can you answer something some of us have been wondering? We want to know if the second daycare, the one on Battle Resort, has a decently long straight path to the left of it.

JoeM86

...Best skin confirmed.

Oh, now that you're here, can you answer something some of us have been wondering? We want to know if the second daycare, the one on Battle Resort, has a decently long straight path to the left of it.

You can ride around the entire island with very little extra movement :)

Top Bottom