• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire |OT| Hoenn Finally Confirmed

Muku

I have a shiny Palkia event for trade. Looking for shiny Yveltal event (can it have an English name?)

It can have an English name if someone has their file in English. As in they started their game in English. Otherwise it'll be in whatever other language they chose to play their game in.

Edit: Also, if that was a legit shiny Dialga, I'd trade in a heartbeat. I unfortunately already have the Gamestop Palkia though.

Kinokou

I been out the game for a while, but I'm guessing time travel breeding isn't patched out?

If it isn't, is anyone able to swap Male 6IV Magikarps?

Muku

Are any of yall going to hoard Zygarde too? I was just thinking shiny Xerneas and shiny Yveltal since I'm not sure most folks care as much about Zygarde since it's not shiny.

Are any of yall going to hoard Zygarde too? I was just thinking shiny Xerneas and shiny Yveltal since I'm not sure most folks care as much about Zygarde since it's not shiny.

Now that you mention, I'm wondering the same. That said, as an event collector, I guess there's no harm in grabbing it with each Xerneas and Yveltal run.

Muku

Now that you mention, I'm wondering the same. That said, as an event collector, I guess there's no harm in grabbing it with each Xerneas and Yveltal run.

I guess it would allow for full sets. Only plan to get one for myself. Maybe a couple at best (one for collection, one for battles). But you bring up a good point. Maybe I'll save my hoarding until next week when it comes out and just nab all 3 at once and fill my boxes.

Hegarol

I guess it would allow for full sets. Only plan to get one for myself. Maybe a couple at best (one for collection, one for battles). But you bring up a good point. Maybe I'll save my hoarding until next week when it comes out and just nab all 3 at once and fill my boxes.
Would you grab both one Yveltal and Zygarde next week for me? :)
No rush though.

Muku

Would you grab both one Yveltal and Zygarde next week for me? :)
No rush though.

Sure. I actually have your Yveltal now. But about to head out for a bit to do some errands. Will let you know when I'm back. If you're around you can nab the Yveltal then. :)

ebevan91

If anyone missed out on the shiny Rayquaza event a few months ago I still have one that hasn't been picked up from the Pokemon center.

If it's not too much trouble, would you mind grabbing me one of each as well? If you have the time, anyway.

Vorheez

Just wanted to double check in case anyone new was checking the thread.

Does anyone have a shiny koffing they are willing to part with? I have plenty of great stuff to trade and am willing to trade 2 or 3 legendaries for it.

Muku

I have THREE shiny Yveltal to give out here on GAF. Would prefer you could pick up now, but can hold on to them for a short time. Message me if you have doubts. I go by times so firsties get 'em. Drop a message here or private message if you want one.

Edit: Actually I should start calling this thing bacon. "Yeah... just sitting here, farming some Bacon..." okay that sounds a bit too weird. XD

1. Given to MasterSheen
2. Given to KingDirk

I have THREE shiny Yveltal to give out here on GAF. Would prefer you could pick up now, but can hold on to them for a short time. Message me if you have doubts. I go by times so firsties get 'em. Drop a message here or private message if you want one.

Edit: Actually I should start calling this thing bacon. "Yeah... just sitting here, farming some Bacon..." okay that sounds a bit too weird. XD
Still have some bacon left?

Muku

Delish.lol thanks

Bacon is the perfect name for Yveltal. Deadly but so irresistible

Hahaha you're welcome. It is, I wish we could also rename it. >_>

Also, thank you so much for the Gastly!! Going to use it for breeding when I get around to it. :D

Edit: I do, but I don't think it's legit which is a huge bummer. :(

Hahaha you're welcome. It is, I wish we could also rename it. >_>

Also, thank you so much for the Gastly!! Going to use it for breeding when I get around to it. :D

Edit: I do, but I don't think it's legit which is a huge bummer. :(
Ok, I was going to say we could trade for the shiny Xerneas if you have spares since I have an extra Gamestop Giratina

Muku

Yup, although I accidentally spread pokerus to one of them

I missed the shiny Dialga and Palkia distro (even though they are ugly as sin) but Giratina launching near XYs release was convenient for me

Ahh. Wasn't in States when it happened. Managed to get one from a friend recently who quit Pokemon. If you give me a moment I'll go into PokeBank and pull out a shiny Xerneas for your shiny Giratina... :D

Thanks again Muku.

What great way to start after not playing so long. Plus the special Zoroark and Pikachu I haven't gotten to yet.
Glad to see Hoopa is coming over too (and not through codes!) but we still need that Arceus

Just wanted to double check in case anyone new was checking the thread.

Does anyone have a shiny koffing they are willing to part with? I have plenty of great stuff to trade and am willing to trade 2 or 3 legendaries for it.
Would you be willing to wait for one? I could try and MM one for you. I have all the tools needed (Ditto, shiny charm, patience XD)

Muku

Thanks again Muku.

What great way to start after not playing so long. Plus the special Zoroark and Pikachu I haven't gotten to yet.
Glad to see Hoopa is coming over too (and not through codes!) but we still need that Arceus

Indeed, it is a good time to get back in. :) I don't think Arceus is going to make it over. At least not in the way I want it to be. I want shiny Arceus. ;_;

lupinko

Indeed, it is a good time to get back in. :) I don't think Arceus is going to make it over. At least not in the way I want it to be. I want shiny Arceus. ;_;

NYckXr0.jpg

Muku

I know you have it and it makes me jealous. :p :(

Edit: LOL I should pay attention while doing this. Accidentally named my Torchic アアアアアア.

tiijj

Thanks again Muku.

One of the two that I'm having trouble getting, that and mew. I think the last mew event was five years ago.

KingDirk

1. Given to MasterSheen

May I have #2?

lupinko

One of the two that I'm having trouble getting, that and mew. I think the last mew event was five years ago.

I could help you with that.

I know you have it and it makes me jealous. :p :(

Edit: LOL I should pay attention while doing this. Accidentally named my Torchic アアアアアア.

That happens to me sometimes. LOL

If someone were going to play this Shiny Yveltal, what is nature yall would go with?

Modest or Timid.

Muku

I like bacon :)

I have nothing to trade though

I still have one Bacon since I haven't heard anything from ebevan. I am not looking for anything in return, just giving them away on here. Are you available to trade now? If so I can give it to you now.

Edit: Well, I'm off for the evening. Guess I'll give this last Bacon bird out tomorrow. Will post when it is available. Be ready to trade asap for it. (Sorry, but already holding on to so many things for folks I just can't really continue that route. Haha.)

Top Bottom