• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Tenck

Did you just get a shiny Honedge?!? Welcome to the club!!!

lDZHJ1t.jpg

I wasn't even hoping to breed a shiny pokemon. I feel like I am obligated to do it some justice and put it in my team now.

Neiteio

Hold up there, Tom Hanks. What use would a one-trick pony like Liepard be when I have Sableye to do its job better? Guess again.
Liepard would actually be rather useful to shut down all the Sableyes running rampant, ha. :)

Maybe you've recreated the Hypnosis Purugly from the Battle Maison, complete with bullshit RNG bias.

Fireblend

Banned
Does anyone remember where you get the Everstone and Destiny Knot?

Everstone - Geosenge Town, scientist left house behind the PokeCentre.
Destiny Knot - I'm not sure where you get the first one but one of the alley trainers in Lumiose gives you one everytime you beat her.

Tiamant

Good god, I played that last game horribly, GG Busaiku. Losing Magnezone, my only safe check to Cinccino, was a fatal blow :/

Wazzy

Banned
I've got shiny Krabby, Ivysaur or Marill. I also have 31/31/31/x/31/0 Brave Mawile, 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Marill with Belly Drum and Aqua Jet and 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Gastly with Disable.

You wouldn't happen to have a female eevee with 4 or 5 IV's would you? I need one for breeding purposes. If not, I'll go for the gastly.

MicH

One problem is that I won't have access to the IV Judge until I beat the game.. and I probably won't understand what he's saying. So I may just send all I get back to you, Busaiku

At Sycamore's Lab now

Tenck

One problem is that I won't have access to the IV Judge until I beat the game.. and I probably won't understand what he's saying. So I may just send all I get back to you, Busaiku

At Sycamore's Lab now

Can't you get people to let you borrow Pokemon?

Edit: I'd offer you Pokemon to use once you get to the Elite 4 for example. So you can get through that with ease.

Busaiku

At Sycamore's Lab now

It's fine, I'd be giving you 2 Pokemon with 5 31s, their children're guaranteed to have a minimum of 4 31s.

MicH

It is like the fifth Pokemon I've encountered in the wild, lol.

Nature is "Solo" (??)

Cool! First wild shiny in XY :D

upandaway

Just had the Pokemon I Wonder Traded'd.. get traded back to me the next Wonder Trade.

It was a 3 IV Pokemon, and the Pokemon I got from the guy before hand was some wild fletchling or something. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to feel.

Fireblend

Banned
Just had the Pokemon I Wonder Traded'd.. get traded back to me the next Wonder Trade.

It was a 3 IV Pokemon, and the Pokemon I got from the guy before hand was some wild fletchling or something. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to feel.

You're destined to be together.

upandaway

So what are good sets for Mega Kangaskhan in the Maison (and partners)? Ya'll keep saying it's broken there, makes me wanna try it.

DaBoss

I can only get Pokemon that are up to lvl 20.

I also can't read Japanese at all.

Anyone have a lvl 15 Riolu or something?

Neiteio

Your team is really weak to strong special attackers.
There's a physical bias on Battle Spot, but special teams haven't been too hard. Carbink has base 150 Sp. Defense and sets up a Light Screen that cuts all special damage in half. And who's to say the sweeper isn't a special wall!

Dammit, Liepard has one higher base speed than Meowstic...but my Meowstic also doubles as a dual screener. IMO, Sableye is the best offensive Prankster with Will-o-wisp but Meowstic is the best support Prankster with Reflect/Light Screen.

backlot

There's a physical bias on Battle Spot, but special teams haven't been too hard. Carbink has base 150 Sp. Defense and sets up a Light Screen that cuts all special damage in half. And who's to say the sweeper isn't a special wall!

Charge Beam Blissey?

MicH

FREAKING CRITICAL
I'm at the Daycare now. If you want me to breed your Pokemon now, you'll have to equip the Destiny Knot and Everstone. I will, of course, return them to you when you're done.

I will send you the first five that I breed and return everything to you. Does that sound ok?

EDIT: Actually, let me get my bike first lol

Top Bottom