• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Ok thanks.
Another thing though...

If a Pokemon is obtained and hatched in someone else's game, but both parents come from your game (you give the "someone else" both parents), that counts as the OT/Language as the person that obtained/hatched the egg, right?
Yup. Whoever hatched the Pokémon is the OT.

MicH

Way too many of these Beldums only have 2 or 3 max IVs. Eeeek I'm gonna die if I get a shiny with such low IVs :( Damn these genderless Pokemon!

My first shiny was a blue Beedrill way back in Silver. It's the only one I couldn't move forward with.

I had a shiny oddish from Ruby
A shiny Zubat from Soul Silver
A shiny Golurk from Black 2

Now, in just Y I have a shiny Vanillite, Dunsparce, and Eevee.

I have enough for a whole team of legit shiny Pokemon.

It's kind of weird to think that most of the Sableye used by people on GAF are distant descendants of mine. Good to know that more people are appreciating the majesty of the little rascal!

Busaiku

Alright, thanks guys.
Given that, I've got a specific request to any non-English players.

I can provide you with a male and female Pikachu and/or Cinccino, both with their desired natures and skills.
If you would be willing to put them in the Daycare and breed a female Pichu (ability doesn't matter) and a female Minccino with Skill Link (of course keeping Destiny Knot/Everstone in mind for both Pokemon), and send me back the hatched female child and her father, I can let you keep the mother.

Or I can provide a perfect (5 31s in all necessary slots) Clefairy (Modest/Friend Guard) or Hoppip (Jolly/Infiltrator).

Anyone willing to help me out?

Tenck

Damn I feel like such a dick right now. Some random passerby challenged me to a battle. Pulled out the Azumarill with Belly Drum and swept his 6 pokemon team with just that lol.

Growlie19

Well, 4 boxes of 30 Furfrou; that's 120 total. They're hatching into Pokéballs, so I'm deciding between diamond and kabuki grooms. I'm leaning towards kabuki, but I'll hear any arguments for diamond.

backlot

Anybody with Pokemon X willing to trade some of their exclusive Mega Stones? I'm especially interested in Manectric's Mega Stone. I've got some shinies or 5 IV Pokemon I'd be willing to trade.

MicH

I may start a new game on my Y and play in German (I do understand a little bit of German) solely for Masuda breeding

Busaiku

When it comes to non gendered pokemon do they all hatch in regular pokeballs?

Yeah, since Ditto breeding always gets you Pokeballs.
I may start a new game on my Y and play in German (I do understand a little bit of German) solely for Masuda breeding

I think you should do that right now and get to route 7.
Like right now.

And then help me get a shiny Pikachu/Cinccino.
Like right now.

Inspiration struck and now I'm working on a secret project that'll fill an important gap in my team. It should be devestating so long as I make the meowst of it...

MicH

Yeah, since Ditto breeding always gets you Pokeballs.

I think you should do that right now and get to route 7.
Like right now.

And then help me get a shiny Pikachu/Cinccino.
Like right now.
Just started and I am now known as Monsieur M

This German is amazing. Just picked my starter "Froxy"

Neiteio

Inspiration struck and now I'm working on a secret project that'll fill an important gap in my team. It should be devestating so long as I make the meowst of it...
OH MY GOD YOU'RE RAISING A BUBSY

(or a Meowstic with that nickname?)

BTW, all of these Sableyes are crashing at YOUR place for the family reunion

Eating all your poutine, watching hockey on your TV, and... uh... *runs out of Canadian references*

Eating all your poutine, watching hockey on your TV, and... uh... *runs out of Canadian references*

Rock their bodies til Canada day!

Fireblend

Banned
Anyone got a female protean Froakie I could have? As long as it has at least 31 in sp. def, it will do.

Thanks!

Actually, never mind, I'll see if I can find someone with Frogadier on their FS so I can get it on a Luxury Ball as well :p

Close, but no cigar. Trust me; you'll be among the first to find out >:)

Aw crap, they're gonna drink all my bagged milk and smoke all of my mayor's crack!

backlot

My Canadian anthem!

I'll take a look for it since I don't plan to use it. What pokemon you trading?

I've got shiny Krabby, Ivysaur or Marill. I also have 31/31/31/x/31/0 Brave Mawile, 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Marill with Belly Drum and Aqua Jet and 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Gastly with Disable.

Neiteio

Close, but no cigar. Trust me; you'll be among the first to find out >:)
A Liepard -- you're raising a Prankster Liepard to outspeed all of the Prankster Sableyes your dark magic has wrought! Liepard is a cat, he has Prankster, and he was Klefki before Klefki was Klefki. A Klefki who can Taunt!

I'VE CRACKED THE DA VINCI CODE! Everyone start raising Taunt Liepards!

A Liepard -- you're raising a Prankster Liepard to outspeed all of the Prankster Sableyes your dark magic has wrought! Liepard is a cat, he has Prankster, and he was Klefki before Klefki was Klefki.

I'VE CRACKED THE DA VINCI CODE!

Hold up there, Tom Hanks. What use would a one-trick pony like Liepard be when I have Sableye to do its job better? Guess again.

Top Bottom