• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Busaiku

E6JG-WWWW-WWW2-S4HF
39RG-WWWW-WWW2-S4HY

Good stuff macklelol.
It's clear that you don't know how crazy Clefable is now.
I felt kinda bad when you went for Dragon Dance, but these were my 1st wins against you in singles in a long time, so I am happy.

Also, Cinccino put in some serious work in that 1st game.

macklelol

E6JG-WWWW-WWW2-S4HF
39RG-WWWW-WWW2-S4HY

Good stuff macklelol.
It's clear that you don't know how crazy Clefable is now.
I felt kinda bad when you went for Dragon Dance, but these were my 1st wins against you in singles in a long time, so I am happy.

Also, Cinccino put in some serious work in that 1st game.

That second game... ugh. Gave my mega ttar away for free and brought in my Crobat when you had like 4 Cosmic Powers. Well, at least I kind of know how to deal with Clefable in the future.

Busaiku

I'm at the Daycare now. If you want me to breed your Pokemon now, you'll have to equip the Destiny Knot and Everstone. I will, of course, return them to you when you're done.

I will send you the first five that I breed and return everything to you. Does that sound ok?

EDIT: Actually, let me get my bike first lol

Sounds good, I'll send you all the Hatching Powers.
They do hatch fast, so it shouldn't be too bad on you.

Do you need anything?

Wait, since you're going to Cyllage anyways, I just need to send you the Everstone, right?

MicH

Sounds good, I'll send you all the Hatching Powers.
They do hatch fast, so it shouldn't be too bad on you.

Do you need anything?

Wait, since you're going to Cyllage anyways, I just need to send you the Everstone, right?

Since I'm in Cyllage I'll get the Everstone in Geosenge as well so no need to. Almost there

Firestorm

Would people be interested in a NeoGAF Community Shiny Hatcher list?

Some of you checking out the new Instacheck Hotspot program for checking are probably wondering about the new fields for Shiny Value (now on referred to as SV), one for the Trainer and one for the Pokémon. What are they? Simply put, if a Pokémon's SV matches its trainer's SV, that Pokémon will be shiny.

How can we use this knowledge to our advantage?

Well, because the trainer SV is based on the trainer ID and secret ID, an egg's shininess is not determined until it hatches. That means all we need to do to hatch an egg shiny is to hatch it with the right person.

Enter the Shiny Hatcher Community Database. This contains a list of people's, their games' corresponding SV, and their contact info. Use Instacheck Hotspot to check the SV of your unhatched eggs, and if an egg's SV matches that of a person on the list, you can contact them and have them hatch your egg shiny.

http://nuggetbridge.com/forums/topic/2795-shiny-hatcher-community-database/

That has details and a link to the software (which is also helpful for checking IVs of your Pokemon / eggs). I can be the point of contact for people on Nugget Bridge who want to reach someone on NeoGAF as they obviously won't be able to make an account here.

Ultimadrago

Do Mewtwo and Zygarde's boxes simply not show up on the Pokedex until you find them? I have all Mountain 149 boxes filled, but it's still not complete apparently.

Fury Sense

Do Mewtwo and Zygarde's boxes simply not show up on the Pokedex until you find them? I have all Mountain 149 boxes filled, but it's still not complete apparently.
Correct.

No idea if it still works, but you might consider the metalcoat+scyther GTS for legendary trade. I'm sure it will be back in style after thanksgiving and christmas, but last I heard it was saturated.

it looks like my earlier post got eaten by the forums so I'll post again.

I am looking to breed some and was hoping I could get some help getting started with some breeding rejects. Not looking for 5 perfect IVs or anything but a couple would be nice :) I don't have any of these on my friend safari either.

I am looking for:

skill link cincinno
klefki
protean froakie
honedge
marill

Thanks!

Fury Sense

it looks like my earlier post got eaten by the forums so I'll post again.

I am looking to breed some and was hoping I could get some help getting started with some breeding rejects. Not looking for 5 perfect IVs or anything but a couple would be nice :) I don't have any of these on my friend safari either.

I am looking for:

skill link cincinno
klefki
protean froakie
honedge
marill

Thanks!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...RW40OE1TRG42ZUtuZm1idTc0Rnc&usp=sharing#gid=0

Newest find!
tumblr_mw81jgtHGT1qgz1jao1_500.jpg

SUPER glad I had the sound turned on!!!
My head was actually turned the other direction when I heard the shiny ching! Looked at the 3DS and had to think about it for a bit and run to serebii cause it looks so close to normal!

Was hunting for shiny female Espurr but I’m not mad at her for crashing the party!

Would people be interested in a NeoGAF Community Shiny Hatcher list?

http://nuggetbridge.com/forums/topic/2795-shiny-hatcher-community-database/

That has details and a link to the software (which is also helpful for checking IVs of your Pokemon / eggs). I can be the point of contact for people on Nugget Bridge who want to reach someone on NeoGAF as they obviously won't be able to make an account here.
Sounds super interesting - I'll make a form.
Newest find!

SUPER glad I had the sound turned on!!!
My head was actually turned the other direction when I heard the shiny ching! Looked at the 3DS and had to think about it for a bit and run to serebii cause it looks so close to normal!

Was hunting for shiny female Espurr but I’m not mad at her for crashing the party!
how the heck are you finding so many

Okay, I'm done hatching these stupid Sableye for a while. I'm going to set up a Multi-Battle if anyone wants to join.

EDIT: I guess it's just you and me Lazy.
EDIT 2: Sorry about the disconnect. The Library WiFi glitched up.

how the heck are you finding so many

Radar hunted my first shiny (White Flower Flabebe! She's fully evolved now!).

MM bred the Litleo (NO ITEMS and it only took 2-3 boxes. I had grown tired of failed MMing attempts and figured that the items may be to blame. So I did my own lil experiment and maxed out affection with both of the Pyroar Parents and after the first box I took away the Knot and everstone to see if I could get one faster..)

All the others have been from running around the FS mindlessly as I watch something on the computer.

Was in there for about a hour for this one ... was watching Agents of Shield cause I missed it last night. (Was watching Scandal when I got my Braixen )

KLonso

Just bred my first 5 IV pokemon! Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 Hidden Ability Whismur, (going for that Scrappy Boomburst Exploud).

I suppose I can breed some more if anyone's interested.

Holmes

Anyone in the giving mood and have any leftover Sableye, Minccino, or Carbinks? They've been popular here so I want in on the action.

Inotti

Sableye makes Battle Maison much easier for me. :p Finally I won't be beaten by every other pre-schooler! Yay! :'D Even won some rating battles (singles) with it.

Any suggestions for my team for Raiting Battles(singles)?:
-Sableye prankster will-o-wisp, Taunt, Foul Play, Recover
-Volcarona, Timid, Quiver Dance, Fiery Dance, Bug Buzz, Hurricane
-Greninja, protean, Timid, Dark Pulse, Ice Beam, Scald, U-Turn

Any good replacement suggestions Volcarona or Greninja? Mega Kangaskhan? Wash rotom? Aegislash?

I'm newbie for all this competetive pokemon so that's why I'm so clueless about everything. :D I used to think that status moves are useless and it's offensive or nothing. Then I played few battles against real humans... :B

coopolon

What's the best way to evalaute whether a pokemon is good or not? I'm not talking competitive multiplayer, but just singleplayer (I'm aware the game is easy enough that you could probably beat it with the worst pokemon available). But still, some pokemon are clearly much better than others.

I try to compare stats but if they are different levels it is really hard to know how much better one would get over another.

Inotti

Anyone in the giving mood and have any leftover Sableye, Minccino, or Carbinks? They've been popular here so I want in on the action.

I have both, Sturdy Carbink and Prankster Sableye with recover. Just add me! You can find my FC from my profile.

What's the best way to evalaute whether a pokemon is good or not? I'm not talking competitive multiplayer, but just singleplayer (I'm aware the game is easy enough that you could probably beat it with the worst pokemon available). But still, some pokemon are clearly much better than others.

I try to compare stats but if they are different levels it is really hard to know how much better one would get over another.

Have you used http://www.serebii.net/ to look up every pokemon's base stats and movepools?

Top Bottom