• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Boogiepop

Well if they are such a burden, I wouldn't mind helping you out by taking one off your hands! Especially if it's a male!

Ha, yeah, if you want to trade a 6 IV male Mareep for a 6 IV male Charmander, hit me up!

Welcome back!

I raise my bid from a random mon to a 6IV Eevee for the 6IV (male) Mareep!

If he doesn't respond, I would also trade a 6 IV Charmander for that Eevee >.>

I admittedly did get a male, but I still plan on dredging the egg groups that he's in so I'm planning on keeping him (plus he's my first ever perfect pokemon which is awesome, so sentimental value and all that jazz). The second one was unfortunately female, which is a lot less fun, but I'm open to offers. Threw it up in the trading thread to see what comes up, but if you guys are still interested I'm all ears. It's definitely a shame that it couldn't have been another male, haha.

Hey guys, I'm not seriously thinking about raising one, but the Druddigon love-fest in the model thread made me wonder if there are any good sets Druddigon can run. Anyone?

Outrage or Dagron Claw/Superpower/Sucker Punch/Fire Punch seems like it'd be a decent set, judging by his movepool. Give it an Adamant nature and either a Choice Band or a Life Orb, and you're golden.

I would do that as well :)

An even better deal for me. Giving field group for monster+dragon groups! It's male, right?

Yeah, it's male. I started with Charmander, so I have Monster/Dragon coming out of my ears and only have a couple of high IV Field. Adding you now. My FC is in my profile.

Oh wait we're already friends.

I wish we could set the exact level of the pokemon we're looking for on GTS so that I won't receive one from the starting routes when asking for Lv1-10.

Wazzy

Banned
Last call, anyone want to do some multi's? Otherwise I'll probably go back to breeding.
Destiny Bond on Gardevoir is so out of left field. I'm glad we left it alone :3
Yeah never seen it but I can understand why it was used. If he hadn't been burnt I probably would have scalded him.

Stall pokes are ass, Gliscor especially. I can manage counters on most other things, but my god.

Then again, I don't run any stat moves beyond Air Slash on Togekiss, don't have Heal Bell / Aromatherapy and rarely run hazards but do run Rapid Spin on Avalugg at least, so that's probably my fault.

Just an idea for a Gen VII gameplay switch-up: every Pokemon gets two abilities active, but there are two slots: a standard Ability (or Technical Ability) reserved for more in-game oriented methods or typical power-up ones like Blaze, and a Hidden Ability slot reserved for more specific ones like Technician or Infiltrator. You could get an Ability Capsule and / or a Hidden Ability Capsule out of the resident Battle Tower to avoid having to breed constantly for two perfect abilities.

Each Pokemon would have four potential abilities; two standard, two hidden.

Azure J

I want to battle too, but I still have a bit of stuff to raise and take care of first.

note to self: Trevenant is cool

This is relevant to my interests. Hey thread:

Rotom-W
Scizor
M-Blaziken
Mamoswine
Breloom/Trevenant/A Spinner (Exca and Starmie are both are boring doe...)
Dragonite

Which one would you pick?

Name it Malteser after the best chocolate.

That or Wunderbar. It's both a German phrase and a chocolate!
This is really good!

I think it'd be better with Topaz as a name.
Edit: Trick or Treat, you know because of Prankster.
Edit2: Snickers! I always picture Sableye laughing maniacally.
That is brilliant! Dang, tough choices...

Corny Poop. Because the brown part of Sableye looks like poop, and the eyes look like corn stuck in the poop! :D
Ew.

I think it's kinda dangerous to ty to MM a pokemon with hidden ability. :eek: What if it has wrong ability? D:
This scares me so much! Especially since I've bred over 500 of the stupid things. If my shiny Sableye has Stall instead of Prankster...

Top Bottom