• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

DaBoss

Cool. I got the results of the test back; I definitely have a perfect Pokémon. Now to wait until someone with a shiny value of 3569 shows up...

BTW, what was my shiny value? It just showed up as ???? on my Instachecker. Yours is 1485 if you didn't already know, Bossman.
Yea, I knew that, but thanks! That's my Y version number though.

You need to have a non-egg Pokemon for the TSV to show up that you're the OT of.
Wish I could do this... but my computer can't use the program.
You can get someone who has it running to check by showing them a Pokemon that you're the OT of.

Boogiepop

Gah, the RNG hates me tonight. Breeding these Mareep has resulted in two perfect IV Mareep before it has managed to pass down the 5 stats I needed! Argh!

Fury Sense

Yes. Apparently that's easier than the RNG making a 31/X/31/31/31/0 out of 31/31/31/31/31/31 and 31/31/X/31/31/0 parents. But thankfully after 55 babies with that breeding pair I've FINALLY got one. Hooray!
Well if they are such a burden, I wouldn't mind helping you out by taking one off your hands! Especially if it's a male!

Firestorm

On the NuggetBridge list, it shows "stats" and has some percentages. What do they mean?

Talking about this one: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApvTZ3ZGWQHPdFl6dWRfRTdVVGpRX21ZUnl6blhneHc#gid=0

No problem. And you have the Instacheck tool running? I have the list if you would like, though it seemed like you showed me the same egg 4 times near the beginning.
Basically the chances of getting a shiny taking into account how many people are on the list. Since there's like 150 or something people there's like an 85% chance you'll get a shiny in a batch of 50 eggs.

DaBoss

Basically the chances of getting a shiny taking into account how many people are on the list. Since there's like 150 or something people there's like an 85% chance you'll get a shiny in a batch of 50 eggs.
Ahh, OK, I thought they were for the usernames that were there. This makes much more sense. Thanks for answering all of my questions today.

Neiteio

Hey guys, I'm not seriously thinking about raising one, but the Druddigon love-fest in the model thread made me wonder if there are any good sets Druddigon can run. Anyone?

Yes. Apparently that's easier than the RNG making a 31/X/31/31/31/0 out of 31/31/31/31/31/31 and 31/31/X/31/31/0 parents. But thankfully after 55 babies with that breeding pair I've FINALLY got one. Hooray!

Well if they are such a burden, I wouldn't mind helping you out by taking one off your hands! Especially if it's a male!

Ha, yeah, if you want to trade a 6 IV male Mareep for a 6 IV male Charmander, hit me up!

Top Bottom