• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

lolololol I am invited to a passerby multi-battle. Sure lets battle.

My partner chooses Pidgeot, Delphox and Pikachu. I choose Aerodactyl, Jolteon and Sylveon.

The other double choose Xerneas, Yveltal, Mewtwo. Forrestress, Klefki and Mewtwo.

We won lol, my partner only used Fly the entire match. Before killing the Mewtwo they disconnect lol.

If you run Pursuit on Slaking, then it's much easier to pull off. Switch Cofagrigus into a physical move, quickly switch into Slaking, and then Pursuit them while they try to switch out. Boom, instant King of the Mummies!

Even if they're savvy and switch out at the same time as Cofagrigus, it's at least good for displacing an annoying foe and/or faking the opponent out.
This seems like a good plan. It would probably work really well online, but probably not against people you battle all the time. Lol.

Busaiku

Might be a good idea to get Fire Fang on your Mawile. Fire attacks always nice to have and lets your break through Ferrothorn and Forretress with ease. You'd probably have to remake your Mawile to get it, though.

Yeah, that's the problem.

Does anyone have a Perfect Mawile with Fire Fang they can let me borrow?

This seems like a good plan. It would probably work really well online, but probably not against people you battle all the time. Lol.

Yeah, you're probably right, especially since I basically just ruined any chances of that plan ever working on the frequenters of this board ^_^;

By the way, would you mind if I borrowed my Ditto back for a few minutes? I'm trying to breed a perfect Baton Pass Hawlucha and require its IV spread.

Yeah, you're probably right, especially since I basically just ruined any chances of that plan ever working on the frequenters of this board ^_^;

By the way, would you mind if I borrowed my Ditto back for a few minutes? I'm trying to breed a perfect Baton Pass Hawlucha and require its IV spread.
Lol. That's the problem with advertising a plan. It gets you respect, but people now know strategies... although word would spread rather quickly anyway...

No problem. I just started a battle though, so it'll be a few minutes. Is that alright? Scratch that. I'm on now.

Why'd you guys quit?

Lol. That's the problem with advertising a plan. It gets you respect, but people now know strategies... although word would spread rather quickly anyway...

That's why I have two super-secret Pokémon in the works right now. I kind of regret blabbing about how awesome my Sableye was because now everyone knows exactly how to counter it >_<

Inotti

I think these are my favourite pokemon games since the first gen. I have played about 240h and I feel like I'm nowhere near of getting enough of this. :D

But what to breed next... hmmm. Are Blisseys any good? Have anyone here used them?

I think these are my favourite pokemon games since the first gen. I have played about 240h and I feel like I'm nowhere near of getting enough of this. :D

But what to breed next... hmmm. Are Blisseys any good? Have anyone here used them?

Blissey is pretty much the best Special wall in the game, but it'll take some creativity to come up with a solid moveset for it since its two go-to moves (Wish and Seismic Toss) are only obtainable in Generation III. Toxic/Protect/Charge Beam/Softboiled would work pretty well, I think.

macklelol

Blissey is pretty much the best Special wall in the game, but it'll take some creativity to come up with a solid moveset for it since its two go-to moves (Wish and Seismic Toss) are only obtainable in Generation III. Toxic/Protect/Charge Beam/Softboiled would work pretty well, I think.
Seismic Toss is an egg move for Chansey now, I have a bunch of them.

Apparently Seismic Toss is
Mankey->Mawile-> Chansey

CrimsonN0

Huh, didn't know I could've taken out Aerodactly? Probably should've done that sooner.

Also, totally thought it was going to go CharizardX.

I really wish that Gamefreak would just make Wish an egg move for Happiny/Chansey already.

Inotti

Seismic Toss is an egg move for Chansey now, I have a bunch of them.

Are you interested in trading me one? :) I have
3-4IV protean forakies, 3-4IV Larvesta, 5iv poison heal shroomish with focus punch, 4IV prankster sableyes with recovery, 3IV stury carbink.

Edit: Typo I meant Larvesta NOT Larvitar. lol

Thanks for the Ditto back! Would you like an Adamant Unburden Hawlucha with Baton Pass once I'm through with breeding them? :)
A Male would be awesome, thanks.
I know one of your secret Pokémon now!!!

You need to join us in a Multi-Battle. I haven't faced you yet.

EDIT: Come on guys, we need one more person! Lazy, Crimson, and I want to battle.

Top Bottom