• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

CrimsonN0

Always eliminate the biggest threat first!

Yeah, just realized all my pokemon were weak to Talonflame so I had to sacrifice one to pull off another Fake Out,

Whelp, you're on your own (could have killed Talonflame if I Aqua Jetted, but completely forgot about Aerodactyl).

Blasty

I just realized that isn't an Aggron, it's a Ditto!

Edit: My Fire Blast Missed? Paralysis?! I'm worried now. Wow, I have horrible luck. It's safe to say I've lost now.

Blasty

Thank goodness for Mega Aggron getting those Rock Polish boosts. It made my Ditto fast enough to wipe your entire team. Lol.

That was some crazy RNG luck at the end of that battle!

Good game guys! That was crazy intense.

Ditto copies boosts? I did not know that.

Good game!

Beats

Oh right, I forgot about Unaware. No wonder Shuckle was taking a bunch of damage after those Shell Smashes.

Good games Busaiku.

Yeah, saving a Ditto as backup for MegaPokemon and winning is always cool.

lol now I learned that Ditto can copy boosts too.

Ditto copies boosts? I did not know that.

Good game!
Definitely. It's one of the best revenge killers in the game. It's perfect if your opponent is using a frail sweeper, and uses a bunch of boosts. It's almost a guaranteed KO or two with a Choice Scarf to out speed whatever I'm copying.

Smilax

Anyone have a regular not special Adamant Ditto they can trade me? I have a female Torchic with Speed Boost and a male one with Speed Boost + Baton pass

macklelol

Are you interested in trading me one? :) I have
3-4IV protean forakies, 3-4IV Larvesta, 5iv poison heal shroomish with focus punch, 4IV prankster sableyes with recovery, 3IV stury carbink.

Edit: Typo I meant Larvesta NOT Larvitar. lol
Send me a PM, I won't be able to get online for a few hours.

Would you mind helping me mass-check my eggs, Skullomania? I'll give you a Hawlucha in return!
B-b-but you were already going to give me a Hawlucha. =P No problem, just send me a request.
I don't have the Instacheck thing, just so you know.

EDIT: It seems you have betrayed me, and have decided to trade with Tiamo instead. I'm offended Scrafty... wounded even... hurt, Scrafty.

EDIT 2: Could you check my code as well, just in case people want to trade me their shinies to hatch?

Gvaz

Banned
Why is this in community?

So my friend's game seems to be glitched. Every time she goes to access one of her boxes the game says it needs to be restarted and that there was an error. What can she do to fix the issue?

Top Bottom