• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Really sorry, I was away from my 3DS for a long errand. I thought I'd catch you but you didn't get a chance to respond to my trade request. :(

You available now?
Let me finish this battle real quick, then I'll be on. No worries.

Do you have preference on the Phantump? Male? Female? IVs?

OceanBlue

Haha, while we're asking for things, I'm looking for a Multiscale Dratini. Nice IVs would be nice but I just want to be able to start breeding lol. I have Rotoms, Growlithes, Eevees, and Regenerator Slowpokes.

CrimsonN0

Grass is Neutral though.
I could've won the 2nd game if I used it on Vileplume.

You used Bullet Seed on Bisharp.
You used Tail Slap on Vileplume. Rock Blast would've done less damage without your Cincinno's STAB.

EDIT: Well, looking it up, I guess they might not have activated Effect Spore. Never actually sure if some moves are contact or not.

Unicorn

There's someone on NuggetBridge that has a SV that matches a Goomy egg I have. Also, there's someone of PokeCommunity that has an SV that matches another Goomy egg.

They'll never be hatched by them, and if they are, I'll never get them back :(

OceanBlue

o: Marvel Scale? I got one but iv's are sorta meh besides attack and speed.

Lol oh shit, I guess Dratini has Marvel Scale while Dragonite has Multiscale.

Yeah, that'd be super useful. I don't care what the IVs are. I think you were the one who wanted a Growlithe, right? I haven't started breeding them for Morning Sun yet, but they have Close Combat :D. If you want to trade, my FC is 3067-4759-4728 and I'm Haruka in-game.

EV spread for Blastoise? Modest, mostly going to be used in Mega form. I've got 252 in S. attack. Tempted to put the rest in HP but wonder if there's a smarter option.

PK Gaming

hEB15DDCD
Simply amazing

Tenck

Hatched 418 eggs of Sableye after messing with Instacheck. Never again will I make so many eggs!!

I'll just stick with a batch of 60 each time lol.

Hatched 418 eggs of Sableye after messing with Instacheck. Never again will I make so many eggs!!

I'll just stick with a batch of 60 each time lol.
Yeah, that's a crazy amount of eggs. I only have 90, and I'm putting off hatching them all. I wish you could release eggs...

Busaiku

There's no arguing it now.
This game absolutely hates me.

6 turns of 1 turn Sleep, and then I miss Leech Seed and my last Sleep Powder...
And then every single Night Slash was a Critical on me.

Devo

5adMrsXs.png

HOLY SHIT! It's a 5IV Timid Protean Froakie giveaway! 31/xx/31/31/31/31!

Yes that's right, there are 9 of these li'l bastards to give away! First come first serve, FC is in profile! All are male.

CrimsonN0

There's no arguing it now.
This game absolutely hates me.

6 turns of 1 turn Sleep, and then I miss Leech Seed and my last Sleep Powder...
And then every single Night Slash was a Critical on me.

Yeah, it was pretty crazy.
Really, only my Volcarona could deal with the Sleep Powder/Substitue combo and it was dead, so I was really hoping Sleep Powder would miss me.
Though, even without crits Night Slash would've probably still worked. I put the Metronome item on Bisharp that increases the power 20% every time its used consecutively.

rac

Banned
5adMrsXs.png

Yes that's right, there are 9 of these li'l bastards to give away! First come first serve, FC is in profile! All are male.

Can I have one?
2664-2221-8385
IGN:Calem

ALM5252

5adMrsXs.png

Think I can snag one from you?
My FC is 3222 - 5561 - 3962.

PM me if I can. :)

Top Bottom