• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

ramyeon

Got this Rotom from breeding.

Rotom - #479 (Modest) None (X) Levitate: 31 / 17 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 12

Possible Hidden Power Types: Ice

Not entirely happy with that speed stat so I'm gonna keep trying for one with better speed and HP Ice :/

Got this Rotom from breeding.

Rotom - #479 (Modest) None (X) Levitate: 31 / 17 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 12

Possible Hidden Power Types: Ice

Not entirely happy with that speed stat so I'm gonna keep trying for one with better speed and HP Ice :/

If it helps, 31/ Even IV / Even IV /31/31/31 gets you Hidden Power Ice.

Devo

5adMrsXs.png

HOLY SHIT! It's a 5IV Timid Protean Froakie giveaway! 31/xx/31/31/31/31!

Yes that's right, there are 9 of these li'l bastards to give away! First come first serve, FC is in profile! All are male.
Quoting for new page. 4 left!

How does that work against Contrary? Does Malamar gain or lose stats?

Malamar had +1 speed thanks to Sticky web, and its own Topsy-Turvy inverted it to 0.67x. Topsy-Turvy just inverts the stat changes regardless of ability.

It's also possible to make Malamar have negative stats by baton passing them in (for example via Shell Smash).

5adMrsXs.png

HOLY SHIT! It's a 5IV Timid Protean Froakie giveaway! 31/xx/31/31/31/31!

Yes that's right, there are 9 of these li'l bastards to give away! First come first serve, FC is in profile! All are male.

ahhh could I snag one please? not that I condone the use of protean greninjas haha. also gives me an excuse to pawn a litwick off onto someone.

my fc is 1805 - 2962 - 4299!

Devo

Jenga, if you want a perfect IV Timid Protean Froakie, just add me and send me a trade request! Free of charge!

Aw, I guess getting a shiny ain't special no more :(

Thanks a bunch Devo.
Not like it used to be. But it's not all bad. Now you can finally get shinies of Pokémon you love without having to trade an arm and leg to someone else for it! And you can even get it with good stats.

Firestorm

Went to a tournament today at a local restaurant/bar and got 2nd place =) My friends and I were only knocked out by each other haha. Lost to my friend in finals after having to knock out two other friends on my way up there. I'll try to get the videos up on YouTube.

Went to a tournament today at a local restaurant/bar and got 2nd place =) My friends and I were only knocked out by each other haha. Lost to my friend in finals after having to knock out two other friends on my way up there. I'll try to get the videos up on YouTube.

awww shit
you going to Apex

ZenaxPure

My internet went out so I couldn't hand any of this away, but, it's back now and I've still got a lotttttt of these little mans I need to get rid of so I am reposting this. Just tell me if you want any of this because it's going to wonder trade if not. I updated it as well with what is available

Froakie x 7, 5 IVs, all with protean but 1
Goomy x 8, 5 IVs, 6 male 2 female. No hidden ability cause sap sipper is important to my team, sorry!
Rotom x 18, 5 IVs, ALL of them are modest and have perfect attack cause fuck RNG.
Mawile, 4 IVs, Male

Just say something here or shoot me a PM if you want any of this. My FC is 1203-9507-1587.

CrimsonN0

Sometimes I'm suprised at how easily Charizard goes down.

My Charizard has been 1HKO by Talonflame's Brave Bird before.
And a little earlier, my Azumarill 1HKO a CharizardY with Aqua Jet.

GG. That battle gave me a headache lol.

I need to get used to Chestnaught more, so I don't accidently use Hammer Arm on ghost types :l
That was funny. =P And Aegislash is the perfect Blissey counter. Immunity to Seismic Toss and Toxic, while a Sword Dance or two + Sacred Sword kills it instantly even through Minimize.

That Chesnaught was more of a pain to take down than I thought it'd be. I was not amused with the phazing. Lol.

with drought up? BS
also unless it's CB Talonflame there's only a 12.5% chance of a OHKO

Firestorm

Charizard shouldn't be getting KOed consistently by any Talonflame that isn't Choice Banded. And if it is, Quick Guard and laugh :D

CrimsonN0

with drought up? BS
also unless it's CB Talonflame there's only a 12.5% chance of a OHKO

Drought was down due to my Tyranitar.
It was a double battle so I switched out my other pokemon to it(hmm, it was either that or I had to MegaEvolve it).

Edit: Hmm, actually looking it up, CharizardY has the same Defense of normal Charizard(still suprised, though).

Top Bottom