• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

MicH

Yeah, Ferrothorn is great in Trick a Room teams. How does it affect Gyro Ball by the way?

I'm thinking about making such a team too. Ampharos is good too

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Gyro ball calculates damage based on speed stat, so it doesn't matter, but I was more hoping to use some gen 6 mons.

WOOOOW, this game does NOT wanna give me a Shiny Togepi ... and really wants me to have Mawile.

3rd Shiny Mawile! And it's timid cause I was looking for Togepi ;_;

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Wow, so I was breeding eggs and, as is typical, I accidentally rolled into the nearby grass...

And to my surprise, I found my first XY Shiny...a SHINY SPRITZEE!!!!

DaBoss

Gyro ball calculates damage based on speed stat, so it doesn't matter, but I was more hoping to use some gen 6 mons.
Aromatisse, as mentioned above. Probably one of the best Pokemon to set up Trick Room.
Dragalage is quite slow, so it could be useful.
I've read people using Trevenant in their Trick Room teams.

Azure J

gbfae1e6c.png

Saw this elsewhere and laughed. It's too apt.

Wazzy

Banned
I'm up for it,

My FC:5000-3009-5859 (mabye we've already added each other?)

Been trying to breed a Gallade, ended up with a shiny female Ralts. Terrible nature and stats.
I've got you as an acquaintance but I'll fully add you :) My FC is in my profile

We need two more people

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I decided to train my first Fairy-type...Granbull!

I like Granbull, but ironically, Snubbull is one of my least favorite Pokemon...I don't "get" it at all.

Took a slight break from this thread and I see shinies around here everywhere.

God damn, y'all.

The worst thing about having a Shiny Spritzee is I don't trust trading it with anyone to get Aromatisse.

FINALLY GOT HI- I MEAN HER!!!!

I was soooo close to running away again! I mean, I was on the button! But then I was like “… Waaaaiiiiiittt a Min, my eye detects more red than normal >_> ….. OMG!!!!”.

Had my head turned, watching Parks! :p
Was sure she would be a male given the gender ratio.

Oh, and here are the 2 Mawile I got well searching for her.

I decided to train my first Fairy-type...Granbull!

I like Granbull, but ironically, Snubbull is one of my least favorite Pokemon...I don't "get" it at all.

The worst thing about having a Shiny Spritzee is I don't trust trading it with anyone to get Aromatisse.
I'm not a fan of Aromatisse
M-muh plague doctor.
, so feel free to trade with me.

OceanBlue

Awesome :D what kind of IVs do they have? I can offer 4IV Larvesta, Gligar, Nidoran, Marill, Torchic, Sabeleye, Froakie, Scyther or Kangaskhan or 5IV Froakie or Ralts in return :)

I was going to give you a x/x/31/31/31/31 one. I have a few 4IV ones and a 31/31/x/31/31/31 one. Scyther would be cool.

Azure J

Where you at Azure? I'm trying to initiate a trade, but you never respond... =/

Really sorry, I was away from my 3DS for a long errand. I thought I'd catch you but you didn't get a chance to respond to my trade request. :(

You available now?

"FIVE SCOOPS"

alternatively: "alakazam the type of nigga to bring five spoons to a horde battle"

/deceased

Edit: "Been had spoons" would have been a great caption too.

Top Bottom