• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Shouta

Aw, man. All of the trades on the GTS for a starter like Froakie want Yveltal, Mew, Mewtwo, or Xerneas, lol.

Anybody have time to just sit and be a trade partner so I can just restart a few times and get the starters that way? lol Unless you can catch them in the game somewhere.

Sigmaah

Aw, man. All of the trades on the GTS for a starter like Froakie want Yveltal, Mew, Mewtwo, or Xerneas, lol.

Anybody have time to just sit and be a trade partner so I can just restart a few times and get the starters that way? lol Unless you can catch them in the game somewhere.

I can give you fennekin and Froakie if you want, unless you want to be the original trainer.

Boogiepop

You can breed them. It's also usually easier to put up your offer then to seek one. Easy way to get them would be to breed your starter (use ditto if it's male), and then deposit the babies and ask for the others you need. Or just ask on here, as people are helpful.

Shouta

I can give you fennekin and Froakie if you want, unless you want to be the original trainer.

That would be awesome. I don't need to be the OT. They just need to be fresh is all. I'd like to be able to train them properly down the line. I can breed my Chespin, down the line (chose him because I wanted Articuno, lol).

You can breed them. It's also usually easier to put up your offer then to seek one. Easy way to get them would be to breed your starter (use ditto if it's male), and then deposit the babies and ask for the others you need. Or just ask on here, as people are helpful.

Ah, I see. Thanks for that info!

WonderPup

Thanks for the Mawile Wonderpup!

No problem. When I do those blind trades like that, you don't have to give me anything in particular. I'm just trying to get rid of babies. Speaking of which...

I have some babies that need new homes. If anyone is interested in any of these, please respond or PM me. You can trade me garbage; you can trade me something awesome. It doesn't matter to me either way.

One Modest Rotom at x/31/31/31/x/31
Two Imposter Dittos at 31 HP
One female Timid Gastly at 4 IVs
Three assorted Timid Gastlies at 3 IVs
Three Quiet Claunchers at 3 IVs (counting the 0 speed)
Three Quiet Claunchers at 3 IVs (speed is NOT zero)
Four Calm Prankster Sableyes with Recover as an egg move (all at 4 IVs)
Two Relaxed Aroma Veil Spritzees with 4 IVs (counting 0 speed)
Eight Relaxed Aroma Veil Spritzees with 4 IVs (speed is NOT zero)
Two Relaxed Healer Spritzees with 4 IVs (speed is NOT zero)
Three Adamant Clear Body Beldums with 4 IVs
Two Adamant Mawiles at 31/31/x/x/31/31(Ice Fang egg move)
Four Brave Mawiles with 4 IVs (counting 0 speed) (Ice Fang egg move)
Four Brave Mawiles with 4 IVs (speed is NOT zero) (Ice Fang egg move)
One Brave Mawile at 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Ice Fang egg move)

Josman

No problem. When I do those blind trades like that, you don't have to give me anything in particular. I'm just trying to get rid of babies. Speaking of which...

I have some babies that need new homes. If anyone is interested in any of these, please respond or PM me. You can trade me garbage; you can trade me something awesome. It doesn't matter to me either way.

One Modest Rotom at x/31/31/31/x/31
Two Imposter Dittos at 31 HP
One female Timid Gastly at 4 IVs
Three assorted Timid Gastlies at 3 IVs
Three Quiet Claunchers at 3 IVs (counting the 0 speed)
Three Quiet Claunchers at 3 IVs (speed is NOT zero)
Five Calm Prankster Sableyes with Recover as an egg move (all at 4 IVs)
Two Relaxed Aroma Veil Spritzees with 4 IVs (counting 0 speed)
Eight Relaxed Aroma Veil Spritzees with 4 IVs (speed is NOT zero)
Two Relaxed Healer Spritzees with 4 IVs (speed is NOT zero)
Three Adamant Clear Body Beldums with 4 IVs
Two Adamant Mawiles at 31/31/x/x/31/31(Ice Fang egg move)
Four Brave Mawiles with 4 IVs (counting 0 speed) (Ice Fang egg move)
Four Brave Mawiles with 4 IVs (speed is NOT zero) (Ice Fang egg move)
One Brave Mawile at 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Ice Fang egg move)

Hey man, you wouldn't happen to have a nice protean froakie would you :p ? I need a mawille since I don't have any fairy, and some friends for the safari, would you be willing to spare me one? I just don't trust people in the GTS :/

WonderPup

Hey man, you wouldn't happen to have a nice protean froakie would you :p ? I need a mawille since I don't have any fairy, and some friends for the safari, would you be willing to spare me one? I just don't trust people in the GTS :/

You can trade me the Froakie, but I already bred one for myself a while back. So if you don't want to part with it, you can keep it and trade it elsewhere.

Which kind of Mawile do you need? A standard one or one for Trick Room?

Josman

You can trade me the Froakie, but I already bred one for myself a while back. So if you don't want to part with it, you can keep it and trade it elsewhere.

Which kind of Mawile do you need? A standard one or one for Trick Room?

Hehe no man sorry I meant to ask If you had a spare protean froakie to spare, I'm looking for one on the GTS but it's easy to get ripped :(

And about the mawille, a trick room one would be great! I'll show you some pokes I have in exchange but don't expect much :/

WonderPup

Hehe no man sorry I meant to ask If you had a spare protean froakie to spare, I'm looking for one on the GTS but it's easy to get ripped :(

And about the mawille, a trick room one would be great! I'll show you some pokes I have in exchange but don't expect much :/

Sorry. No spare Froakies, but I'll give you a Mawile after this battle.

Sigmaah

So Sigmaah, here's my Friend code.

3239-3839-3320

Anyone else is free to add me too. =o

My bad homie, was doing hw.

My FC is 1048-9257-7593 and my in game name is Jody.

Adding you now and will have your babies for you now. Want anything else besides these 2? Got spare fresh larvitars, rotoms, deinos, gibles, and Goomys.

The Froakie is 4v (if you don't know what this means, it's fine, you'll learn soon enough lmao) and the fennekin is not even 1v lmao.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
EV training takes like, 2 hours for a full team. :p

Ah well, got to go out now though. Sorry I can't join in anymore lazy. GGs everyone.

Korosenai

So a question about pokebank for when it opens up. If i transfer a volcarona with giga drain over, will i be able to breed giga drain onto larvestas? Because I dont think giga drain is an egg move for larvesta in this game.

Shouta

My bad homie, was doing hw.

My FC is 1048-9257-7593 and my in game name is Jody.

Adding you now and will have your babies for you now. Want anything else besides these 2? Got spare fresh larvitars, rotoms, deinos, gibles, and Goomys.

The Froakie is 4v (if you don't know what this means, it's fine, you'll learn soon enough lmao) and the fennekin is not even 1v lmao.

Ah, sorry. Added you. My char name is Ezlyn.

I'll take whatever you want to send out to adopt, lol.

Yo Shouta I'm gonna add you.

My friend code is 3780-9028-2018

Trainer name is Morrigan.

How far are you in the game? Just restarted right?

Yeah, just (re)started. I'm wandering Santalune Forest or whatever, lol.

I tried enabling game chat but couldn't send you a message from the DS.

I should be good for now. Sigmaah hooked me up with lots of Swag. =o

Also, that beard on your Mii does not suit you at all.

It doesn't!

But the Wii U/3DS facial hair options are different. The Wii U has a lighter beard stubble-esque option and the 3DS doesn't.

But just let me know if you want any Pokemon, though I can't guarantee how good they'll be lol

Shouta

I should be good for now. I'm putting the ones Sigmaah gave me in storage until i finish the game. It's always fun to play with what you catch until the end.

Top Bottom