• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I'd buy a Sonic game if put back the Chao gardens and took out all the Sonic stuff.
Take some stuff from Amie and bam, instant gold.

Quest1

Yeah I can see you there.
Andy's my name.
Edit: Thanks for the Phanpy :)
Edit2: Oh and thanks for the Japanese Honedge CJ!

No prob. I'm not one for shinies and I bred mine already so I'm spreading the joy/pain. Your 4iv Kanga is gonna help a ton. Doubles team time!

Just challenge me again when you're ready.

FSLink

Banned
Man I need to make my other party members soon, at least Sylveon's pulling its weight.

FPSG-WWWW-WWW2-KH9Z

Here's Sylveon making a comeback. :p

Wookieomg

Okay need some help PokeGAF! My team is sitting at:

Dragonite
Gengar
Klefki
Greninja
Rest/Talk Pokemon ???
and either a Hazard remover or baton pass eevee evo

What are your suggestions? I was really thinking about using Tyranitar for my Rest/Talk... Checked out its first evo, noticed the Guts ability, and realized that would be PERFECT for a Rest/Talk type, since it's putting itself to sleep, get the 1.5x bonus to Attack. Then I do a quick Serebii search, see that Machamp has the ability. Think he would be a solid Rest/Talk poke? Or are his strengths elsewhere? Guidance would be welcome :D

hey everybody

i got three scythers with metal coats (scizor)
they are jolly/adamant with deff abilities

i will trade them for shinies or legendaries
anybody interested add me

also safari adds are welcome
i have a dark safari!

No prob. I'm not one for shinies and I bred mine already so I'm spreading the joy/pain. Your 4iv Kanga is gonna help a ton. Doubles team time!

Just challenge me again when you're ready.
Good game :)
Should have switched to Hydreigon instead of Roosting.
I'm assuming you have a ScarfChomp since it outspend my Delphox.

ciD_Vain

hey everybody

i got three scythers with metal coats (scizor)
they are jolly/adamant with deff abilities

i will trade them for shinies or legendaries
anybody interested add me

also safari adds are welcome
i have a dark safari!
Trade you an Yveltal for an Adamant Technician one! :)

ramyeon

Trade you an Yveltal for a Technician one! :)
I can give you a male adamant Technician Scyther with 4IVs for free, don't waste your Yveltal on something you can get easily :(

The only thing that's hard to get is the Metal Coat, but it's not impossible and there's 1 you get during the story if you didn't use it yet.

Quest1

Good game :)
Should have switched to Hydreigon instead of Roosting.
I'm assuming you have a ScarfChomp since it outspend my Delphox.

Yeah, it's scarfed. Your hydreigon is too? I was surprised when it outsped +1 dragonite the first game. Good games. I was getting frustrated as you were spreading status around and the vulture is bulkier than I thought.

I'm up for a while so anytime you feel like it, just challenge.

Yeah, it's scarfed. Your hydreigon is too? I was surprised when it outsped +1 dragonite the first game. Good games. I was getting frustrated as you were spreading status around and the vulture is bulkier than I thought.

I'm up for a while so anytime you feel like it, just challenge.
Yeah it's scarfed :)
I'm gonna go eat something since all I've eaten all day was Cheetos @_@.

ciD_Vain

thanks ramyeon! :D

Edit: A nice bonus is finding out that your Safari is Dragon! I've been looking for a Dragon safari!

hemtae

Okay need some help PokeGAF! My team is sitting at:

Dragonite
Gengar
Klefki
Greninja
Rest/Talk Pokemon ???
and either a Hazard remover or baton pass eevee evo

What are your suggestions? I was really thinking about using Tyranitar for my Rest/Talk... Checked out its first evo, noticed the Guts ability, and realized that would be PERFECT for a Rest/Talk type, since it's putting itself to sleep, get the 1.5x bonus to Attack. Then I do a quick Serebii search, see that Machamp has the ability. Think he would be a solid Rest/Talk poke? Or are his strengths elsewhere? Guidance would be welcome :D

Tyranitar doesn't end with guts as it's ability. Also why exactly do you want a rest talker? Unless they changed something, the rest counter resets when you switch and you have a 33% chance of doing nothing.

Wookieomg

Tyranitar doesn't end with guts as it's ability. Also why exactly do you want a rest talker? Unless they changed something, the rest counter resets when you switch and you have a 33% chance of doing nothing.

I know Tyranitar doesn't. I was checking out its first form's stats and whatnot and saw the Guts ability and was inspired. :p

I just like the concept of a Rest/Talk type is all. Wanted to try it out :) I know the limitations good sir or madam. Just needed help deciding which to use. Listed Machamp, but was curious of others.

teeny

I don't know if anyone wants my breeding rejects, but Wonder Trading them to get next to nothing is not so fun and I am loathe to release them.

So, I have something like 40 Adamant Heracross, most of them with Moxie, some with Guts and Swarm and some Timid Compound Eye Joltik. All have 3 - 5 perfect IVs.

I created a Google spreadsheet, so please quote to reveal:

I'll be online tonight and at points over the weekend. If there are any not claimed by Monday next week, I'll release them.

I'm also not looking for anything specific, but any good IV / Nature Noibats and Inkays would be very much appreciated. But you can give me a Weedle for all I care :)

Quest1

I don't know if anyone wants my breeding rejects, but Wonder Trading them to get next to nothing is not so fun and I am loathe to release them.

So, I have something like 40 Adamant Heracross, most of them with Moxie, some with Guts and Swarm and some Timid Compound Eye Joltik. All have 3 - 5 perfect IVs.

I'll be online tonight and at points over the weekend. If there are any not claimed by Monday next week, I'll release them.

I'm also not looking for anything specific, but any good IV / Nature Noibats and Inkays would be very much appreciated. But you can give me a Weedle for all I care :)

I have a crap ton of noibat. Can I get one of the Heracross? Moxie female? My FC is 3024-5265-5661

spiritfox

Can I get a Heracross? FC is 0404-6055-6338.

hemtae

I know Tyranitar doesn't. I was checking out its first form's stats and whatnot and saw the Guts ability and was inspired. :p

I just like the concept of a Rest/Talk type is all. Wanted to try it out :) I know the limitations good sir or madam. Just needed help deciding which to use. Listed Machamp, but was curious of others.

Heracross and Machamp use to use rest talking fairly frequently. I did run into a couple of Gyarados using it because I guess intimidate can cover for the mediocre defense stat.

I'd love to have one! But before I add myself to the document, I'd like to know if they're in Luxury Balls. (It just helps me choose between a male and a female)

ST2K

I've bred well over a thousand Froakies now without success.

I'm beginning to think this Masuda Method thing is just an elaborate internet prank.

teeny

Can I get a Heracross? FC is 0404-6055-6338.

Of course, please fill out the Doc, though, I cannot add anyone at the moment. Thanks!

I'd love to have one! But before I add myself to the document, I'd like to know if they're in Luxury Balls. (It just helps me choose between a male and a female)

They are indeed in Luxury balls :)

I have just changed the spreadsheet, added a gender column and made it so anyone can edit (doh!)

I'll take a Heracross with Guts. I can give you Rotom, Skarmory, Scyther, Pokerus, etc

2423-2289-3965

In game name: Andy

Natiko

Banned
Sorry for not responding sooner.
I have a Jolly Scrappy
31/31/31/X/X/31 for you
3523-2245-8198
I added you my FC is 2449-4627-2791. Would you like a comparable Froakie, Larvesta, Mawile, Gible, Scyther, Torchic, or a rain check for something I end up breeding in the future? lol

MicH

Oh god if that happens I really don't know what I'll do D:

That's the worst. I just keep getting 4 and 3 all the time. Hate it when it's like...

"Outstanding potential... HP, Attack, Defence... stats like those can't be beat!"

Rage inducing.
Yup, just the worst. Especially when it's "Outstanding! HP, Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense stats like those simply can't be beat!"

ARGH STOP IT

I added you my FC is 2449-4627-2791. Would you like a comparable Froakie, Larvesta, Mawile, Gible, Scyther, Torchic, or a rain check for something I end up breeding in the future? lol
Rain check, I already have most of those. :)
Edit: Thanks for the Ditto :)
Oh god if that happens I really don't know what I'll do D:

That's the worst. I just keep getting 4 and 3 all the time. Hate it when it's like...

"Outstanding potential... HP, Attack, Defence... stats like those can't be beat!"

Rage inducing.
That happened to me way too much while breeding Inkays. Have like 3 males with "perfect IVs" and Suction Cups. :/

Top Bottom