• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Antiwhippy has Dark Friend Safari. Are you looking for Inkay?

Nah, I was, but no longer. Mostly I'm just marveling at the long odds of such a thing. Someone here mentioned they were looking for Dragon safaris...I have more of those than any other type. It's weird.

Actually I'm looking for Bunnelby/Diggersby, if anyone has him.

macklelol

Nah, I was, but no longer. Mostly I'm just marveling at the long odds of such a thing. Someone here mentioned they were looking for Dragon safaris...I have more of those than any other type. It's weird.

Actually I'm looking for Bunnelby/Diggersby, if anyone has him.

I have a Adamant Huge Power Diggersby, FC is 2251-4573-2793 if you want it.

Sora_N

Almost 3 weeks since I finished the game and I still haven't been into that cave that opens post game lol

It took me over 3 weeks just to finish the actual game myself lol.

Not really sure what kind of team I want to make so I'm just getting all the mega stones first.

ramyeon

Finally! Got my Adamant Scyther with 5IVs and thank lord Goomy it was Technician not Swarm :D

...now to find that Metal Coat D:

Edit: Second Magneton yielded one, thankfully! Woo, now to EV train these Pokemon I've bred today and get them ready to try out.

Aytrial

Finally! Got my Adamant Scyther with 5IVs and thank lord Goomy it was Technician not Swarm :D

...now to find that Metal Coat D:

Edit: Second Magneton yielded one, thankfully! Woo, now to EV train these Pokemon I've bred today and get them ready to try out.

What did you do with the Metal Coat you get from the Poke Ball Factory? :p

Sora_N

Caught a Mewtwo with a decent Nature (Lonely +Atk -Def, may be 'ok' to me. I don't know if I'd use it but I have X)

IV Judge says:
This pokemon has relatively superior potential overall.

Incidentally, I would say its greatest potential lies in its Attack Stat
Althuogh his Sp Atk is equally good
And, well, its Speed stat is good, too.

Stats like those...They simply can't be beat! That's how I judge it.

What does that mean, if the other stats aren't mentioned?

Trickster

Caught a Mewtwo with a decent Nature (Lonely +Atk -Def, may be 'ok' to me. I don't know if I'd use it but I have X)

IV Judge says:
This pokemon has relatively superior potential overall.

Incidentally, I would say its greatest potential lies in its Attack Stat
Althuogh his Sp Atk is equally good
And, well, its Speed stat is good, too.

Stats like those...They simply can't be beat! That's how I judge it.

What does that mean, if the other stats aren't mentioned?

The 3 stats he mentions are 31 IVs. The other stats are between 1 and 30 if he doesnt mention them I believe.

I need help with coming up with a set for my Scizor. I'm not considering a Mega Scizor set.

All the sets I've considered are on Smogon, I haven't come up with any myself.

Firstly, I thought Choice Band Scizor would have been a good choice for a physical sweeper on my team.

Item: Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Pursuit / Quick Attack
- Brick Break

However I think the loss of Superpower in gen 6 (before PokeBank comes) would make a Choice Band Scizor lack the extra oomph it had in Gen 5. So I also considered another set, one with Scizor playing as more of a Trapper pokemon.

Life Orb / Assault Vest
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 112 Atk / 148 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Roost / Brick Break

This set focuses a making Scizor a lot more bulky, while also focusing on eliminating the pokemon your team could be having trouble with. However, I'm not too sure about having Assault Vest, making Scizor a bit too predicable.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Thanks again guys :D

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Just use espeon. Magic bounce is like having a whole other set of moves.

Hey you want to stealth rock me HOW ABOUT YOU GET YOUR STEALTH ROCKS BACK?

Aytrial

Just use espeon. Magic bounce is like having a whole other set of moves.

Hey you want to stealth rock me HOW ABOUT YOU GET YOUR STEALTH ROCKS BACK?

I've had a lot of fun with Espeon in the Battle Maison.

"Bitch please, keep your status effects to yourself."

Tenck

Does leveling up in the Daycare ruin the stats of my pokemon or am I good to go? I have a pokemon with 5IVs that I was trying to get more of, but it's level 31 from being in the Daycare so much.

colinp

Banned
Anyone have a decent Dragalge they're willing to trade for I don't know what...? I've got X so it's difficult for me to get one.

Top Bottom