• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Korosenai

I've been stuck at 1550 rating on Showdown for a while now. I have no idea how these people have 2000 on the leaderboards. That's just crazy.

Alchemy

Looking for a couple things to kick off my team building:
PokeRus
Prankster Meowstic M
Chlorophyll Bulbasaur

Don't care about IVs or anything, just need them to breed myself. Don't have too much to offer but I can try to dig something up.

All right, whose the retard that decided that megastones can ONLY be caught during 8-9 pm?

I'm time traveling like crazy and I can't find the kangaskhanite!

I already fought my rival and talked to the professor so I don't know whats going on. This is driving me insane. I have my team fully ev'd and I just want to grab 1 megastone and move on.
Finished Y earlier and got all those stones no prob in 15 minutes. No time traveling either.

It really shouldn't be an issue. You just wait for the clock to hit 8 and grab them. :

I really have no idea what to use as my 6th pokemon.

Metagross
Carbink
Gardevoir
Khangaskhan
Goodra

any suggestions? I don't care how good something is, I just play for fun/what I like, my favorites arn't in the game yet though =/

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I really have no idea what to use as my 6th pokemon.

Metagross
Carbink
Gardevoir
Khangaskhan
Goodra

any suggestions? I don't care how good something is, I just play for fun/what I like, my favorites arn't in the game yet though =/

You need some grass.

I suggest chesnaught, because chesnaught is awesome.

PokeRus
Prankster Meowstic M
Chlorophyll Bulbasaur

Don't care about IVs or anything, just need them to breed myself. Don't have too much to offer but I can try to dig something up.

I'm looking for the pokerus also.

spiritfox

PokeRus
Prankster Meowstic M
Chlorophyll Bulbasaur

I can give you a pokerus Prankster Meowstic M, but I'm not at home right now. Only will be back in around 7 hours.

Thanks, Hypno. Could someone help me check all of these eggs? I'm sick of hatching these little buggers and just want to make the process as speedy as possible.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Hmm, Mackenzie (scrafydevil I think?), what do you want to trade me with? Or did you get the wrong person?

edit: ah, I see, do I need the instacheck on my computer?

Holmes

OMFG. Was going for a 31/31/31/x/31/x Bergmite with Sturdy, and I was kind of still in the beginning. A 3 IV female Bergmite that I bred with my 4 IV Ditto... and a shiny male Sturdy Bergmite hatches!!

SWAG.

The IV judge says its stats are outstanding, but it's only perfect IVs are HP (good), and special defense and speed (eh). But hopefully its attack and defense IVs are high!

Marz

Speaking of Breloom, can anyone trade me a female shroomish, or better yet does anyone have shroomish in their friend safari??

FINALLY hatched my 5IV (with 0 Attack IVs because screw your confusion and Foul Play) male Hustle Nidoran. Thank you so much for helping to make this arduous process come to an end, Hypno and antiwhippy.

I'm gonna call him Asturias since every member of my B-Team is going to be named after a Spanish World Heritage site (starting with Alhambra the Crawdaunt). I don't know why. Insanity, I suppose.

Shouta

Well then, you should at least get a Pokemon with Flame Body in your party to make the hatching go by twice as fast. Fletchling's evolutions, Fletchinder and Talonflame, are easy enough to obtain.

I've actually got a Fletchinder going right now lol. I always evolve a bird and my starter in Pokemon games, then whatever I like.

Does anyone have an update to date list for Natures/Characteristics? I wanted to read up on them.

Growlie19

OK, so I've had Y for a month and a half, and only recently have I begun to find shinies. Furfrou was a couple weeks ago, but between yesterday and today, I've gotten Weepinbell, Dunsparce, and Larvesta. Yeesh.

Yeah, don't let him discourage you. The mon's a gamble, but so is the move Sucker Punch, yet everyone loves that move.

Don't get me wrong; Aegislash squashes everything that doesn't hard counter it. However, it's left flopping around like a wet paper towel if you manage to burn, Taunt, trap, Encore, or predict it, plus it loses one of its most valuable moves if faced with a Special Attacker or Earthquake user.

I guess I've just fought so flippin' many of the things that they seem really drab to me. I've only ever lost to them as of late if I'm on my last Pokémon since some save it just for the occasion.

Don't get me wrong; Aegislash squashes everything that doesn't hard counter it. However, it's left flopping around like a wet paper towel if you manage to burn, Taunt, trap, Encore, or predict it, plus it loses one of its most valuable moves if faced with a Special Attacker or Earthquake user.

I guess I've just fought so flippin' many of the things that they seem really drab to me. I've only ever lost to them as of late if I'm on my last Pokémon since some save it just for the occasion.

oh, so it's counterable, like every other Pokemon ever

Top Bottom