• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Yeah please. :)

It's speed is less important as Scizor, but then it's HP is barely better so the bottom 3 are obviously SP ATK, Speed, and HP. :)

Edit: Are you able to get an egg with those IVs or even better? they still have it so that everything is determined when you receive the egg so you can hatch it, then check it stats, then turn it off and it'll be the4 same but in the egg right? You can go to the IV checker right? I'm not at that point yet. :(

I just checked, and I have two 4IV ones right now: one with 31 HP, Attack, Sp. Def and Speed, and one with Attack, Defense, Sp. Def and Speed.

I'll hatch all of the leftover eggs I have right now, but if none of them have a perfect spread then will you settle for one of the two mentioned above?

I just checked, and I have two 4IV ones right now: one with 31 HP, Attack, Sp. Def and Speed, and one with Attack, Defense, Sp. Def and Speed.

I'll hatch all of the leftover eggs I have right now, but if none of them have a perfect spread then will you settle for one of the two mentioned above?

Hatch the ones you have and let me know what their spread, nature and abilities are. My priority in stats are ATK, DEF, HP and SP DEF. But ATK and DEF are the top two. :)

Prologue

If you're taking the team you used in the story mode online, you'll lose to pretty much anyone who has specifically trained a team for multiplayer. Most people playing in Battle Spot will have done so.

Go look up some battling/training guides (there's a couple in the OP) and build yourself a kickass team :)

Haven't bought the game yet but can you battle during the beginning parts of the game? Is there some sort of matchmaking?

Ok if this is for free just take it and breed your own rather than taking advantage of someone's good nature.

But he's offering? And I don't have the means to easily breed perfect IVs since I'm not at the point to be able to go to the IV checker, I use Serebii's IV checker and it's not the most accurate until Pokemon are around LV 30.

Having one with all six as 31 would be useless as Scizor has absolutely no need for Special Attack, and it took me an hour and a half to hatch one with 5 last time I bred Scythers. If you're comfortable waiting that long then it's fine, I guess.

Nah, you said you had like 4 left. That's all I wanted you to check, I wasn't going to ask you to do it for hours. o_O

Holmes

Yo. Bold Prankster Meowstick holding Light Clay with 252 HP/128 Def/128 SpD and Reflect/Light Screen/Trick Room/Toxic (Singles) or Fake Out (Doubles). Get both screens up, use Trick Room, and die (or use Toxic and die).

Usobuko

Banned
There's no sleep clause in battle spot random 3 v 3 matches? I just lost a match when the guy just sleep powder and quiver dance my whole team. Sleep powder hits every damn time :/

Thanks. This is definitely better for "take six; pick four". I really like your Roserade.
I guess so.
Thanks I was hesitant to give it Aromatherapy instead of Toxic Spikes, but there's always at least 1 Pokemon on each team meant to pass around Status.
Edit: Would you like a 5IV Timid Roselia?

WonderPup

I guess so.
Thanks I was hesitant to give it Aromatherapy instead of Toxic Spikes, but there's always at least 1 Pokemon on each team meant to pass around Status.
Edit: Would you like a 5IV Timid Roselia?

I certainly would! Is there anything you want? I have Beldums, Claunchers, Solosis, Mawiles, Gastlies, Mareeps, Sableyes, and Spritzees.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Man I always have no idea whether to press yes or no for the game chat prompt.

edit: also man I always get blindsided by which pokemon can learn dazzling gleam.

Firestorm

I hatched over 300 Scyther in hopes of getting a shiny with MM.

Why do I even exist anymore?

Well how much money do you have?

l3shbPl.jpg

Usobuko

Banned
You can ebay these stuff?

Does my shiny Jolly Gible 31/31/x/x/31/31 with Outrage and Iron Head has any value? Omg, only $4.50 :/

Top Bottom