• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Was given a 4V female Jolly Gible fairly recently.

Nailed 5V female Jolly Gible in just 6 eggs.

Meanwhile, in Holmes land...

And don't bring me up like that, please! I need to get back to breeding. QQ

Holmes

Was given a 4V female Jolly Gible fairly recently.

Nailed 5V female Jolly Gible in just 6 eggs.

Meanwhile, in Holmes land...
:mad:

Actually I got my 5 IV Solosis! So nyeh!

Does anyone have a female Magician Fennekin? Just to make things go quickly for me, but I think I do have a Braixen friend safari. Someone here (marz?) gave me a 5 IV Spanish Fennekin, so... you know... dat Masuda. Who am I kidding, I'll give up after three batches.

Sigmaah

:mad:

Actually I got my 5 IV Solosis! So nyeh!

Does anyone have a female Magician Fennekin? Just to make things go quickly for me, but I think I do have a Braixen friend safari. Someone here (marz?) gave me a 5 IV Spanish Fennekin, so... you know... dat Masuda. Who am I kidding, I'll give up after three batches.

YO. NEVER GIVE UP. I just got a shiny abra with masuda in like 4-5 batches with def, sp.a, sp.d and speed BUT IT HAS INNER FOCUS. COME THE FUCK ON AHHHHHH I'M TIGHT. But oh well, another legit shiny to my collection!

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
YO. NEVER GIVE UP. I just got a shiny abra with masuda in like 4-5 batches with def, sp.a, sp.d and speed BUT IT HAS INNER FOCUS. COME THE FUCK ON AHHHHHH I'M TIGHT. But oh well, another legit shiny to my collection!

Hey, I just got the perfect 5V infiltrator litwick (31/x/31/31/31/31) and I would much rather have an abra than a drilbur. You interested?

Sigmaah

Hey, I just got the perfect 5V infiltrator litwick (31/x/31/31/31/31) and I would much rather have an abra than a drilbur. You interested?

I don't have a 5v abra to trade besides my 80+ alakazam with timid and sync which I am willing to trade but I assume you'd want magic guard and it to be level 1 correct? I can work on it if you'd like!

Antiwhippy

I don't have a 5v abra to trade besides my 80+ alakazam with timid and sync which I am willing to trade but I assume you'd want magic guard and it to be level 1 correct? I can work on it if you'd like!

Oh sure. I assume that you're working on an abra right now so you might have some leftovers. Keep working on your MM shiny abra, but if you have any leftovers with good Vs I'd appreciate it.

Sigmaah

Oh sure. I assume that you're working on an abra right now so you might have some leftovers. Keep working on your MM shiny abra, but if you have any leftovers with good Vs I'd appreciate it.

I have 4v magic guard female abra if you want that for the litwick, i just don't know if u wanna trade 4v for 5v lol. I'm assuming you want 5 for 5 lol

Huh...

I got a nice Japanese Gastly from Wonder Trade. 31/X/31/31/31/0 Timid.

It's attacks are:

Hypnosis/Lick/Reflect Type/Disable

I didn't even know that attack existed!

Kokonoe

Banned
PreyingShark i could use two charizardite y if possible. one is for me the other is for a friend who deleted his charizard on accident.

ill get my fc when i get home. got screen protectors so im gonna have a new friendcode.

PS: those who were on my 3ds friendlist we'll have to readd each other when i get home

Antiwhippy

I have 4v magic guard female abra if you want that for the litwick, i just don't know if u wanna trade 4v for 5v lol. I'm assuming you want 5 for 5 lol

I'm patient. :p

Really though, I can wait till you're done with your shiny abra and just see what the leftovers are.

Sigmaah

I'm patient. :p

Really though, I can wait till you're done with your shiny abra and just see what the leftovers are.

Oh I'm not even worried about the shiny abra, I got it, it just was the wrong ability... So I'm not even gonna bother trying for it again. Just going for that 5v magic now... I'll let you know when I have your 5v for ya!

Huh...

I got a nice Japanese Gastly from Wonder Trade. 31/X/31/31/31/0 Timid.

It's attacks are:

Hypnosis/Lick/Reflect Type/Disable

I didn't even know that attack existed!
I see it all the time on Starmie in Battle Maison, lol

Of course, they always happen to do it to Metagross, who answers with a Earthquake...

Does anybody have a female Togepi for trade? I have a 4IV impish HA Gligar or a 5IV timid Gastly I can give away for one
FC: 4639 9013 2718 IGN: Andrew

DaBoss

I may breed some high IV Japanese language Pokemon to help with the MM. If people want to get one, just ask, though I would need help trading Pokemon into Y.

Holmes

Speed Boost Scolipede with Spikes, Sword Dance and Baton Pass. If anyone deserves to be banned between Scolipede and Blaziken, it's Scolipede.

Also, I hate it when I reject an egg from the daycare guy, then I walk in and the lady is like "my husband was looking for you!" It's like I literally just rejected his offer and made 5 steps.

spiritfox

Do you want infiltrator? Does 5Vs matter to you?

Also goddamnit this litwick does not want to be shiny for me. :(

Nah I want Flash Fire. IVs would be nice but I can breed it. Better IVs just cuts down on my breeding time.

Have fun with MMing. I took 2 days for my shiny Trapinch.

Antiwhippy

Nah I want Flash Fire. IVs would be nice but I can breed it. Better IVs just cuts down on my breeding time.

Have fun with MMing. I took 2 days for my shiny Trapinch.

Yeah, I think that this might be my last time MMing, and at this point I'm not even sure if I want to go through with it.

Also sure, I can get you a flash fire. Wanna go now?

Well I took my 4iv charity mawile off gaf and attempted to breed a 5iv one and no luck. My spirit is broken. Time to pay a guilt-visit to my animal crossign town and start fire emblem.

Azure J

Someone enlighten me, it's currently impossible for Torchics to be raised in any Pokeball that isn't standard, right? I'm this close to going full hog and breeding for perfect Pokemon in proper Pokeballs depending on their coloring.

Rotom-W - Repeat Ball
Mamoswine - Luxury Ball
Dragonite - ?
Blaziken - ?
Starmie - Dive Ball
Scizor (Shiny) - Nest Ball

I'm in for a hell of a ride, aren't I?

Antiwhippy

Got your magic guard abra! Litwick is 31 in errthang besides attack correct? Hmmm flash fire or infiltratior? that is the question...

Well. It's infil, but you can have the option of breeding a flash fire at least. Instead of just flash fire not being able to breed foe HA. :p

Someone enlighten me, it's currently impossible for Torchics to be raised in any Pokeball that isn't standard, right? I'm this close to going full hog and breeding for perfect Pokemon in proper Pokeballs depending on their coloring.

Rotom-W - Repeat Ball
Mamoswine - Luxury Ball
Dragonite - ?
Blaziken - ?
Starmie - Dive Ball
Scizor (Shiny) - Nest Ball

I'm in for a hell of a ride, aren't I?
Yup females pass on their PokeBall.
I don't think it works for Genderless Pokemon so you'll have to settle for Starmie and Rotom in PokeBalls.

Top Bottom