• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

DaBoss

So is there any reason my talon flame won't breed with my pigeotto, fletchinder, or ditto? I want to pass down brave bird.
Not liking each other doesn't mean they won't breed, if it says that they prefer to play with other Pokemon, then that means they won't breed. Anyways, Brave Bird isn't an egg move for Talonflame.

Schmitty

Not liking each other doesn't mean they won't breed, if it says that they prefer to play with other Pokemon, then that means they won't breed. Anyways, Brave Bird isn't an egg move for Talonflame.
Oh ok. I'm trying to get it on my pigeot not talon

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
Anyone have an Omanyte they don't need? I want a Greninja with Toxic Spikes, but I need an Omanyte to do it. I can offer bred Froakies with 1-4 perfect IVs, Adamant nature and Protean.

I don't think so. The color probably changes depending on the person. I can find Yellows and Blues.

Just got my perfect Bunnelby. Thanks for the diggersby last night. This guy is going to be a staple. I just need to figure out what to baton pass to him with so he can huge power his way into the stars.

Holmes

Just got my perfect Bunnelby. Thanks for the diggersby last night. This guy is going to be a staple. I just need to figure out what to baton pass to him with so he can huge power his way into the stars.
Speed Boost + Sword Dance Scolipede is always a safe bet.
I don't think so. The color probably changes depending on the person. I can find Yellows and Blues.
Ah. :/ I want a white one with its hidden ability. Gotta keep looking, then. Thanks.

NEO0MJ

Anyone have an Omanyte they don't need? I want a Greninja with Toxic Spikes, but I need an Omanyte to do it. I can offer bred Froakies with 1-4 perfect IVs, Adamant nature and Protean.

I think I can breed one for you. When can you go online? I'll start right now.

anyone here with some good dittos? I have been asking around a lot and I can't seem to find anyone with Ditto friend safari which means breeding isn't gonna happen :(

Sigmaah

Yo homies, I got some extra 5v pokemon I'm trying to trade for 5v pokemon I don't have yet. Here's a list of extras I got (all are 5v):

Adamant drillbur Mold-3
Adamant drillbur sand force-3
Adamant drillbur sand rush-1
Jolly scyther swarm-1
Jolly scyther 6v swarm-1
Timid abra sync-1

5v I already have: ferroseed, abra, noibat, froakie, honedge, larvesta, beldum, aron, gible, sableye, fennekin, rotom, dieno, goomy, kangaskhan, lapras, larvitar, eevee, drillbur, tyrunt, scyther, litwick.

So if anyone is looking for a drillbur, scyther, or abra, I'll trade for a 5v I don't have on that list!

fek

Hell yes as long as it has 5vs in the right stats, I'll take it! Forgot to mention that all the 5v I'm offering have 5vs in the right stats lol.
It's a modest one and the stat that isn't 31 is attack, so I guess it's ok. My FC: 3582-9174-6197, name is Hibi.
Oh, and if you have a male, that would be perfect. Otherwise I'm fine with a female.

Sigmaah

It's a modest one and the stat that isn't 31 is attack, so I guess it's ok. My FC: 3582-9174-6197, name is Hibi.
Oh, and if you have a male, that would be perfect. Otherwise I'm fine with a female.

That's perfect as long as the ability is serene grace!

Adding you now, FC is 1048-9257-7593 ign is Jody. Yes I have a male too!

Does Cute Charm work when the Pokemon with it is fainted? I'm asking because it doesn't seem like it does.
If it did it'd be useless due to how Attract works. You'd gain the Attract status after you made contact but before the Pokemon fainted, then the Pokemon would faint, and then your mon would lose the Attract status.

For the first 3DS you turn off when cloning, use the little circle thing for timing. 5/4 turns is when you should start pressing the power button.
omg I want Pokemon Bank so bad. Can't wait to have my team back.
Completely unrelated but oh right, Charizardite Y. What's your new FC again?

DaBoss

If it did it'd be useless due to how Attract works. You'd gain the Attract status after you made contact but before the Pokemon fainted, then the Pokemon would faint, and then your mon would lose the Attract status.
I'm talking about it's effect outside of battles, which is to increase the chance of encountering female Pokemon up to 66.7%.

Sigmaah

YOOOOOO I JUST CLONED AHHHHHH LET'S FUCKING GOOOOO!!!!

Been trying for dumb long and I've only been able to do it once... Lame! This shit is hard as fuck.

WonderPup

During the quest to breed the perfect (eventual) Meowstic-M, I ended up with a couple of perfect HA females, too. Do these have any use in doubles at all? The only thing I can really see is trying to catch someone's Intimidate.

Speaking of breeding, here's what I now have (if anyone is interested):

Two Imposter Dittos at 31 HP
One female Timid Gastly at 31/31/x/31/31/31
Three assorted Timid Gastlies at 3 IVs
Three Quiet Claunchers at 3 IVs (counting the 0 speed)
Three Quiet Claunchers at 3 IVs (speed is NOT zero)
One Calm Prankster Sableye at 31/31/31/x/x/31 (Recover egg move)
Two Relaxed Aroma Veil Spritzees with 4 IVs (counting 0 speed)
Seven Relaxed Aroma Veil Spritzees with 4 IVs (speed is NOT zero)
Two Relaxed Healer Spritzees with 4 IVs (speed is NOT zero)
Two Adamant Clear Body Beldums with 4 IVs
One Adamant Mawile at 31/31/x/x/31/31(Ice Fang egg move)
Four Brave Mawiles with 4 IVs (counting 0 speed) (Ice Fang egg move)
Four Brave Mawiles with 4 IVs (speed is NOT zero) (Ice Fang egg move)
One Brave Mawile at 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Ice Fang egg move)
Nine Quiet Solosis with 4 IVs (counting 0 speed)
Nine Quiet Solosis at 31/x/31/31/31/x
Four Quiet Mareeps with 4 IVs (counting 0 speed)
One Quiet Mareep at 31/x/31/31/31/x
Ten Timid Own Tempo Espurrs (M) with 4 IVs
Eight Timid Own Tempo Espurrs (F) with 4 IVs

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
I'm trying to legitimately fill in as much as my Pokedex as possible before moving on to Y for those few exclusives it contains, and I'd rather catch myself than trade with others. OCD.

So I ask a huge favor. Those of you that are still actively playing and offer the following Pokemon in your Friend Safaris, would you please consider adding me as a friend, even if only temporarily?

My details:
Mejilan (Firinel)
1977-0169-2527
Sadly, I'm Poison type and have Ariados, Seviper, and Drapion on offer.
I live in the NE of the Continental U.S. (for a rough idea of my typical evening hours of availability).

I'm looking for the following critters:
Chansey (Normal)
Ninetales (Fire)
Breloom (Fighting)
Rufflet (Flying)
Maractus (Grass)
Muk (Poison)
Zebstrika (Electric)
Galvantula (Electric)
Palpitoad (Ground)
Xatu (Psychic)
Girafarig (Psychic)
Cloyster (Ice)
Heracross (Bug)
Dusclops (Ghost)
Spiritomb (Ghost)
Nuzleaf (Dark)
Liepard (Dark)
Forretress (Steel)
Bronzong (Steel)
Excadrill (Steel)
Clefairy (Fairy)

If my own offerings suck too much ass, I am willing to breed eggs to help others fill their dexes.
I'm playing X, and even without the above (or their evolutions) my current dex counts are as follows:
150 (crown) / 141 / 146 / 523

Those are registered AND resident (as I keep one of every evolution of every Pokemon I have registered resident in my PC boxes.
My 200+ hour save file shows that I've seen 547, so far. 523 of 547 isn't too shabby, right?

If you're game, please PM me your FC, which of my requested Pokemon you have in your safari, and any egg requests you might have.

During the quest to breed the perfect (eventual) Meowstic-M, I ended up with a couple of perfect HA females, too. Do these have any use in doubles at all? The only thing I can really see is trying to catch someone's Intimidate.

Speaking of breeding, here's what I now have (if anyone is interested):

Two Imposter Dittos at 31 HP
One female Timid Gastly at 31/31/x/31/31/31
Three assorted Timid Gastlies at 3 IVs
Three Quiet Claunchers at 3 IVs (counting the 0 speed)
Three Quiet Claunchers at 3 IVs (speed is NOT zero)
One Calm Prankster Sableye at 31/31/31/x/x/31 (Recover egg move)
Two Relaxed Aroma Veil Spritzees with 4 IVs (counting 0 speed)
Seven Relaxed Aroma Veil Spritzees with 4 IVs (speed is NOT zero)
Two Relaxed Healer Spritzees with 4 IVs (speed is NOT zero)
Two Adamant Clear Body Beldums with 4 IVs
One Adamant Mawile at 31/31/x/x/31/31(Ice Fang egg move)
Four Brave Mawiles with 4 IVs (counting 0 speed) (Ice Fang egg move)
Four Brave Mawiles with 4 IVs (speed is NOT zero) (Ice Fang egg move)
One Brave Mawile at 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Ice Fang egg move)
Nine Quiet Solosis with 4 IVs (counting 0 speed)
Nine Quiet Solosis at 31/x/31/31/31/x
Four Quiet Mareeps with 4 IVs (counting 0 speed)
One Quiet Mareep at 31/x/31/31/31/x
Ten Timid Own Tempo Espurrs (M) with 4 IVs
Eight Timid Own Tempo Espurrs (F) with 4 IVs

Could I have that brave Mawile?

Top Bottom