• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

spiritfox

Damn too many prediction fails. Thought you would switch out your CharX when it was confused so I decided to Swords Dance again instead of Sucker Punch. Also Espeon took a STAB Shadow Ball in the face. I think this team needs work.

TWILT

Banned
Good games Spiritfox. Super jelly of that shiny Flygon.

Got lucky with Flare Blitz hitting after being confused; I would have been done after. Really liking my Will-O-Wisp Gengar. So much fun with mindgames.

Yeah, Charizard X only had like 55HP left, so I just let it rock on the battlefield. I only switch if it's still healthy generally.

spiritfox

I have access to a Vullaby FS, I can get you one. What ability you want? I'm assuming Overcoat, if it matters.

Well not it's HA so anything will do. My FC is 040-6055-6338. Do want anything? I have Drillburs, Vulpixes, Mawiles, and Trapinches, all with at least 3-5 IVs.

macklelol

Well not it's HA so anything will do. My FC is 040-6055-6338. Do want anything? I have Drillburs, Vulpixes, Mawiles, and Trapinches, all with at least 3-5 IVs.

I'll take a Drilbur for it, you want it in any particular ball?

And my FC is 2251-4573-2793, trainer name Boa Toh.

Wichu

So... how do I get to the part of Victory Road that's up the mudslide just past the ruined church area? It's been driving me insane.

Wiz

That feel when you finish EV training a Chespin and evolve him into Chesnaught only to find out Spikes and Synthesis are egg moves... :(

He was my starter too so it makes it worse that I forgot he doesn't learn them through level up. If anyone has a Chespin with those moves, I'll be glad to take it off your hands.

Holmes

:eek: First egg I hatch between a 3 IV Ralts and a 5 IV Gastly is 31/x/31/31/31/31 with Trace. That's tight! Decided not to go with the Destiny Bond though. It's a great move and all, but Will-o-Wisp just outclasses it this gen with the accuracy buff.

Wichu

That feel when you finish EV training a Chespin and evolve him into Chesnaught only to find out Spikes and Synthesis are egg moves... :(

He was my starter too so it makes it worse that I forgot he doesn't learn them through level up. If anyone has a Chespin with those moves, I'll be glad to take it off your hands.

I have a bunch spare; what's your FC? Add me - 4811-6964-2701 Vit

Holmes

Does anyone have a Telepathy Ralts (gender doesn't matter) or a Kirlia Friend Safari wanna help me out? If you trade me one, I'll return it as soon as possible if you want it back.

A little over a month ago, Letterhead gave away some Aipoms that had Fake Out and Beat Up. Does anyone have an extra ones or any bred rejects?

I guess while I'm at it, does anyone have a Riolu with Crunch and Bullet Punch?

I can't think of much I have to offer that has amazing IVs, but I'll do my best to offer something good.

Top Bottom