• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Fury Sense

Premier_Ball_battle_IV.png
Premier Ball Giveaway

HABcDs Jolly Purrloin Prankster f
HaBCDS Lonely Venonat Tinted Lens f
HaBCDS Modest Grimer Sticky Hold f
HABCDS Quiet Lickitung Own Tempo f
HABcDS Mild Larvitar Guts f
HABcDS Adamant Larvitar Guts f
HaBCDs Modest Shellos Storm Drain f

2578 3149 3873; Ray

Please quote with your in-game name if you want something!

Premier Ball Giveaway

HABcDs Jolly Purrloin Prankster f
HaBCDS Lonely Venonat Tinted Lens f
HaBCDS Modest Grimer Sticky Hold f
HABCDS Quiet Lickitung Own Tempo f
HABcDS Mild Larvitar Guts f
HABcDS Adamant Larvitar Guts f
HaBCDs Modest Shellos Storm Drain f

2578 3149 3873; Ray

Please quote with your in-game name if you want something!

I'll take a Shellos, please! IGN is Mackenzie.

Mass baby release 2morrow 4 me 4 sure fuck ps3 browser

NOTE @ CLONING: Host of trade should be Pokemon to be deleted. Otherwise error. Use rotating circle 4 timing. Aim for 1.5 rotations and can i have kb 4 xmas?

A few boxes of wonder trading (breeding rejects and safari ditto). Highlights: In-game trade Fennekin (shame it has the same ID number as the Froakie which I have two of...), 4IV Gible, Drilbur, 5IV Timid Growlithe (attack is the missing IV), 5IV male Fletching w/Tailwind.

I'm most pleased with the Growlithe.

JoeM86

You guys may have known this (though I think it's new information)

It is now confirmed that you can reteach event Pokémon any special moves that they had that they have since forgotten, much like the moves known on hatching. This is only possible with Pokémon distributed to Pokémon X & Y.
eventmovebig.png

Wichu

You guys may have known this (though I think it's new information)

It is now confirmed that you can reteach event Pokémon any special moves that they had that they have since forgotten, much like the moves known on hatching. This is only possible with Pokémon distributed to Pokémon X & Y.
eventmovebig.png

Awesome. I was hoping this would be the case.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Was doing some last minute about-to-go-to-sleep playing, and OH MY GOD.

MY LONG NIGHTMARE IS NOW OVER.

FUCK DOING THE MASUDA METHOD EVER AGAIN.

Gotta say the feeling after getting it was awesome though. Also not the best spread of IVs but he's got HA and I can get my orange chandelure! I'm not even sure if the HA is better than flash fire but WHATEVER.

PK Gaming

Gotta say the feeling after getting it was awesome though. Also not the best spread of IVs but he's got HA and I can get my orange chandelure! I'm not even sure if the HA is better than flash fire but WHATEVER.
Congrats dude!

If you want my opinion, I don't think Infiltrator is that far behind from Flash Fire. Utility against Substitute Pokemon is awesome, and you can break through Dual Screen abusers. It's definitely more useful if you play Chandelure conservatively.

Nbz

I have two 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Inner Focus, Jolly (Defog/BB/Whirlwind) Zubats.

I just want a Bold 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Rotom. Let me know if you are interested!

Antiwhippy

Congrats dude!

If you want my opinion, I don't think Infiltrator is that far behind from Flash Fire. Utility against Substitute Pokemon is awesome, and you can break through Dual Screen abusers. It's definitely more useful if you play Chandelure conservatively.

Alright, I have a good flash fire one which I'm already using anyway.

Antiwhippy

Flash fire is definitely useful in quite a few situations, but there were definitely times where infiltrator would have been useful too.

Infiltrator is a godsend against Trevenant, Klefki, Scolipede and (less commonly) Ninjask. Nobody ever sees it coming - they usually just expect Shadow Tag and as a result stay in and try to set up.

Holmes

I'm balls deep in Bulbasaurs. Some with Giga Drain, some with Petal Dance, and some with Leaf Storm. What's the best to use? Giga Drain seems safer, but I'm really interested in Leaf Storm since running Synthesis on Venusaur is a must anyway, and I feel like I can forgo a second healing move for a heavy hitting special attack.

TWILT

Banned
I'm balls deep in Bulbasaurs. Some with Giga Drain, some with Petal Dance, and some with Leaf Storm. What's the best to use? Giga Drain seems safer, but I'm really interested in Leaf Storm since running Synthesis on Venusaur is a must anyway, and I feel like I can forgo a second healing move for a heavy hitting special attack.

I still say Giga Drain because it's the most reliable move that doesn't reduce your SpAtk or doesn't put you into confusion. 75 Power is still good enough IMO.

fek

Just caught my third shiny in 350 hours and just like the first one, it's another Gabite from friend safari.

Firestorm

Qu'est-ce que c'est?
The month everyone changes their profile picture on Facebook to a Pokemon! This I'd the fourth year it has been a thing. I don't know why it started but it's fun :) I might use one of myself beside the Pokemon Center Tokyo instead of just a Charmander though. I found out the Piplup in their logo got changed to a Froakie but Charmander is still there 'cause Charmander is forever! Eat shit Piplup.

Holmes

Does anyone want want any of my leftover Protean Kecleons? All are Adamant, x/31/31/x/31/31 with Recover as an egg move.

The month everyone changes their profile picture on Facebook to a Pokemon! This I'd the fourth year it has been a thing. I don't know why it started but it's fun :) I might use one of myself beside the Pokemon Center Tokyo instead of just a Charmander though. I found out the Piplup in their logo got changed to a Froakie but Charmander is still there 'cause Charmander is forever! Eat shit Piplup.
Ooh, I remember that being a thing a few years ago, but I didn't know it was an annual thing.
EDIT: What's a good nickname?
Thor.

Morokh

Finally got a good Eevee for my future Jolteon.

HP Ice Eevee: 31/xx/30/31/31/31

EDIT: What's a good nickname?

Do you by any chance have any other rejects with 30 IV in Def ? :p

Also, if anyone needs to evolve trade something, i'll be available for a bit, I also have a Scyther to evolve.

Does anyone want want any of my leftover Protean Kecleons? All are Adamant, x/31/31/x/31/31 with Recover as an egg move.

Thanks for trading, I had a set in mind I wanted to do with this. Also, sorry about the Attack IV on that Helioptile, I think it was a random one that happened while breeding. Should be easy enough to get rid of.

Last I did it was... when I was still in high school I think. Oh god. I think I'll do it this year. :)

Holmes

God, this guy called Connor keeps inviting me to trade, and all he ever does is show off his shiny Politoed. Like cool, it's pretty. I get it. LEAVE ME ALONE.

edit:eek:h god, now he wrote my name in his profile message. I'm creeped out. I think he wants my shiny Bergmite.

PBalfredo

I'm in the market for good IV Skorupi, Emolga, Espurr (both genders) and Skiddos.

I got 4IV Larvitars, Mawiles and 5IV Charmanders to trade.

Sigmaah

Last I did it was... when I was still in high school I think. Oh god. I think I'll do it this year. :)

Last I did it was when I was in high school too... And that was only like 3 years ago. Time fucking flies after high school holy shit.

Homies! I need your help!

So I got a shiny abra thru MM while going for my 5v magic guard abra. The abra I got has 4vs which I'm perfectly fine with BUT it got inner focus as it's ability (of fucking course it would with my luck) so my question is, can it still be competitively viable? I dunno how big of a help inner focus is especially when you could have magic guard instead. I really wanna use this shiny cause it's my first ever MM shiny and plus shiny alakazam is badfuckingass.

The only pokemon I will MM for next is piplup, piplup is probably my favorite starter of all time, so you already know that I have to have it shiny, plus it's shiny color is so awesome.

stabi

Neo Member
First shiny in XY and it's Gurdurr in the last part of victory road. I usually go there to level up some pokemon for the Dex when there's only a few levels to get

Sorry for potential Gurdurr lovers, but he really is ugly.... With the amount of Druddigon we meet there, I had hoped it would be the shiny I'd encounter. Next time maybe.

Top Bottom