• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Ah. Shadow Tag was never released though, so I'm surprised people make that mistake.

I've just stuck to simulators this gen. It'll probably affect Showdown users more than actual gamers - but anyone heavily ingrained into the metagame will have at least probably heard of Shadow Tag Chandelure being a theoretical nightmare, which would come back to bite some of the veterans new to Gen VI's metagame in the ass in a roundabout way.

I would totally have made this mistake.

It's an amazing feeling of satisfaction knowing a Trevenant has a sub up, switching to Chandelure, them expecting to set up on you, and then you completely screwing over their stall by one-shotting them. Thanks for reducing your health to 75 percent, bud!

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
Finally got a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Phantump.

Does anyone have a Modest female Serene Grace Togepi or Togetic (preferably Togetic) with 31 in Special Defense and Speed?

I can offer 3-4 IV Froakie (mostly Protean), 3-4 IV Torchic (Blaze or Speed Boost), 3-4 IV Aron (Sturdy or Rock Head), 3 IV Carbink and 3-4 IV Phantump (though I think most of the Phantump have both Attack and Special Attack). Just tell me what IVs you want and I'll see if I have one.

FC: 0920-1010-8506

Did Kalos introduce any really good new shinies? Off the top of my head I can think of Blood Knight Honedge, Ginger Trevenant, Mint Condition Sylveon and that's it. A good color palette is usually all it takes to get me to try out a new Pokemon. See: Sylveon.

Jet black ninja Greninja is really dumb.

Did Kalos introduce any really good new shinies? Off the top of my head I can think of Blood Knight Honedge, Ginger Trevenant, Mint Condition Sylveon and that's it. A good color palette is usually all it takes to get me to try out a new Pokemon. See: Sylveon.

Actual Ghost Mega Gengar is cool.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars

You forgot Meowstic

Tiamant

Need your FC. Might join sometime. 3050-7685-5267

Cool :)

1263-5864-8502

Edit: HOLY SHIT! Linoone learns Play Rough! Finally a good move for one of my all time favourites, I know what I'm breeding next.

Edit 2: also a move named rototiller? Never heard of it, It raises bot attack and sp. attack of grass types :/

Wichu

I am in for some multis.

Ooh, that sounds fun. I haven't multi battled with GAFers yet. I haven't specifically made a doubles/multi team yet so I might not be that good though.

EDIT: FC is 4811 6964 2701, in-game name Vit. I already have PreyingShark, and I just added you Tiamant.

EDIT 2: Added you KittenMaster.

Tiamant

I'm making public multibattles now, come on join in :D

Lazy and Hibi are in, we need one more.

Sure, I'll add you now kittenmaster.

Shouta

Wow, doing the walk up to Victory Road for the Championships in my story run and I encounter a Shiny Lickitung, lol. Not exactly the shiny i want but kinda fun to have one.

Wichu

Are people still around for multi?

EDIT: Also, I'm considering offering to level other people's Pokémon in exchange for spare 5IV Pokémon. Good idea or not? Would any of you give a 5IV Pokémon in exchange for, say, getting something to level 80? Two 5IVs for level 100 (fun fact: exp needed from 1-81 is about the same as 81-100)?

Are people still around for multi?

EDIT: Also, I'm considering offering to level other people's Pokémon in exchange for spare 5IV Pokémon. Good idea or not? Would any of you give a 5IV Pokémon in exchange for, say, getting something to level 80? Two 5IVs for level 100 (fun fact: exp needed from 1-81 is about the same as 81-100)?
I'd give 5V clones in exchange for EVing + level 50. That's about it, really.

Tiamant

Zigzagoon hidden ability isn't available!

Donald-Glover-Nooo-Scream-On-Community.gif

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Alright, consolidating my litwick stock...

I have 5 5V infiltrator litwicks with what I would consider having a good spread of IVs (having an IV in sp Atk and speed)

7 5V litwicks which aren't ideal (6 missing sp atk and 1 missing speed)

5 5V flashfire litwicks with ideal spreads and 1 with non-ideal.

Also 15 4V infiltrators and 5 4V flash fires, but I can't be bothered to document them into groups.

So... anybody want some?

Sigmaah

I have 5 5V infiltrator litwicks with what I would consider having a good spread of IVs (having an IV in sp Atk and speed)

Also 15 4V infiltrators and 5 4V flash fires, but I can't be bothered to document them into groups.

So... anybody want some?

If they're free.... I'll deff take a 5v flash fire litwick! Ideal spread of course : D

If not then... I got nothing to offer lmao. Only 5v spares I have are drillbur.

Antiwhippy

Sure, I don't care about 5Vs really. I'm mostly happy using 3Vs and 4Vs as long as they're in the right stats. Only times when I care about 5V is when I get lucky enough to breed ideal parents for a 5V outcome.

Also at this point I have so many team candidates that I don't really care about what I get. Just glad that I finally got my shiny.

edit: though I'm still looking for budews and infiltrator zubats.

Tiamant

So... anybody want some?

I'll take one 5 IV with good attack and sp at, spread if you have an extra to spare. I can give you seedots with 4 egg moves and 4-5 IV's.

Edit: I see you're looking for Infiltrator zubats, I have some with whirlwind, brave bird and zen headbutt.

Sigmaah

Sure, I don't care about 5Vs really. I'm mostly happy using 3Vs and 4Vs as long as they're in the right stats. Only times when I care about 5V is when I get lucky enough to breed ideal parents for a 5V outcome.

Also at this point I have so many team candidates that I don't really care about what I get. Just glad that I finally got my shiny.

edit: though I'm still looking for budews and infiltrator zubats.

Oh, that's awesome 5v doesn't matter to you, it irks the shit outta me for some reason. I can give you Japanese male 4v togepi? 4v tech scyther male/female?

Can you trade now?

Antiwhippy

I'll take one 5 IV with good attack and sp at, spread if you have an extra to spare. I can give you seedots with 4 egg moves and 4-5 IV's.

Edit: I see you're looking for Infiltrator zubats, I have some with whirlwind, brave bird and zen headbutt.

I'm happy to take the seedot. I think another guy is working on infil zubats looking for infil litwicks, which got me onto this whole shiny quest in the first place.

Tiamant

I need to use sketch on a pokemon with simple beam, is there any trainer that uses that move in the game? Not a single pokemon learns it by leveling up :/

Oh, Audino learns it!

Antiwhippy

I've had a zygarde use it on me.

edit: or at least I was pretty damn sure it did. Can't find any info regarding it though.

Top Bottom