• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

backlot

You can't (yet). Also Static is terrible; its normal ability (Pressure) is usually more useful (for example, you can quickly stall physical hitters out of Stone Edge PP).

It was supposed to have Lightning Rod last gen. Taken away just like Shadow Tag Chandelure. :(

cmurph

Banned
Any one have an extra foreign Charmander lying around with decent IVs to Masuda Breed with.

Been trying to breed a shiny charmander without one is next to impossible it seems.

If any one is looking to trade anything I have a crap ton of 5IV Adamant Charmanders with Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse and Outrage egg moves. I've just been shipping them out through Wonder Trade but I figure I might be able to get something useful in return for a change.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
GGs crimson. Your trick room team is pretty interesting. I never expected aromatisse to be such an effective trick room setter, but she is super bulky. Plus taunt doesn't effect her? Yeesh.

CrimsonN0

GGs crimson. Your trick room team is pretty interesting. I never expected aromatisse to be such an effective trick room setter, but she is super bulky. Plus taunt doesn't effect her? Yeesh.

Yeah, Aromatisse's Aroma Veil Ability prevents Taunts and other mental effects(not actually sure what they all are).
Also, apparently effects both pokemon on your side in double battles.

For the most part I just trained a dozen or so, slow pokemon and trying to throw them together in a team.
Kinda my strategy for all my teams so far; train a bunch, throw them together and switch out until it works.

TWILT

Banned
Where does one go to farm Metal Coats again?

Have a handful of 5IV Scythers, and want to experiment with different sets.

CrimsonN0

GGs Crimson. That is a much better trick room team. I feel like you need more trick room setters though.

Yeah, thats true.
I could never really switch in Reniculus because of your Dark/Ghost attacks.
It would be the same problem for my Slowbro. Though, I did teach my Kecleon Trick Room, too.
When PokeBank comes out I'll probably use Porygon 2.

Usobuko

Banned
Any one have an extra foreign Charmander lying around with decent IVs to Masuda Breed with.

Been trying to breed a shiny charmander without one is next to impossible it seems.

If any one is looking to trade anything I have a crap ton of 5IV Adamant Charmanders with Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse and Outrage egg moves. I've just been shipping them out through Wonder Trade but I figure I might be able to get something useful in return for a change.

What does foreign implies?

I'm from Singapore and I do have a couple of 4IV Modest Chamanders. You can send me one those Adamant Chamanders for trade and I will start my quest in hunting for the X megastone.

Top Bottom